Leaders, Brats, and Cans

Sunny 10

The hallway was clearing out rapidly as the school day came to close. Club activities were harbored in the forgotten classrooms at it's very ends, the sounds of screeching desks against floors being moved around for use could be heard out each open door. However, they now came to have a much more serious and polished atmosphere when six boys moved out from around the corner.

Five out of the Six very stylish young men fixed their ties and the second to youngest dug his hands deep in his pockets, as ties weren't really his thing. They were known for being quite dashing gentlemen, adored by teachers and the school's lot of stick thin shallow girls. They made no enemies surprisingly, but the blatant envy towards them would never be abolished. What nothing but their above high classed acquaintances knew though, was that they were golden members of the Korean division for Asia's most hated mafia; EXO. They were the reason for most of the stories printed in black bold ink on the Sunday papers. They were known as the most despised, corruption and money hungry rats amongst the business world.

The detective agents and the law remained stuck in limbo at the hands of EXO. Not one trace of their presence was ever found except bloody battered corpses covered with gun shots and knife marks. Their youngest by the name of Oh Sehun came from a middle class family, but was scouted after displaying how perfect he was holding machine guns in both hands. The 18 year old dreaded calculus by day and blew up brains by night. Kim Joonmyeon was the only son of Korea's 4th most successful business man. He was the most calm and collected member of the group. He carries his gun but never forgets to bring a pack of throwing knives. Kim Jongin was his cousin, and the second son of Korea's fifth most successful business man. He didn't do the whole proper and pristine look; instead he prefers the first two buttons of his shirt undone and the use of brass knuckles to conk his enemies.

Byun Baekhyun was born into the system, his designer brand making mother was secretly a seductive mafia spy. She passed down her skill set to her son, along with an old pair of handguns and leather gloves she made herself. Do Kyungsoo is from a house of assassin's. He grew up on the feeling of hidden cold steel under cotton sleeves and the reasons of death around him were his bedtime stories, but he still turned out rather normal for someone with such a crude background. While these five killers are nothing short of wise and skilled, there's one thing they lacked the proper information for;

"NO! Cease your actions! Don't you dare put your foot down!"

why Park Chanyeol was their leader.

Chanyeol was terribly gifted with knives, even more so with guns. He could beat all s in a fist fight, and had excellent reflexes, but at times he was completely unreadable. The things he did never made any sense, not to his family, not to his classmates, not even to his friends. To put it shortly, there were many abnormalities concerning Chanyeol. One of these abnormalities? His strange obsession with cans.

Chanyeol dashed through the hallway. At the very end of the corridor was a moderately pretty girl, her hair tied into a tight pony tail, standing outside of her classroom. She had finished downing a 12 ounce can of "Sunny 10", a new drink released in stores last month. The can was pale yellow and shiny like all other cans; it was also about to be crushed by her foot. The pony tail haired girl was purposely going to trashing the now that it was fresh out of it's content. Chanyeol continued to run like an idiot, and then carelessly sliding on his knees under a table that was currently being moved to get to the girl faster. Baekhyun screeched because Chanyeol could've ruined his new pants and they just got him a new pair for the seventh time this month because he always has to do something stupid to rip a hole in it. Sehun rolled his eyes and Jongin laughed because big evil Chanyeol had literally wasted his energy running like a fool all for a can. Kyungsoo was the first to speak.

"Should we, um, I don't know,  stop him?"
 

"He's already too far gone." Joonmyeon replies, resting his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder.
 

"You mean he's far too stupid."
 

"Well Sehun, at least he has better grades than you in calc and a higher kill rate."
 

"Shut up Jongin"
 

"Hey stupid one and stupid two, how about you both shut your mouths unless you want to take spy duty next week."
 

"Yes Kyungsoo." The boys give up their petty argument in unison after being scolded for the seventh time that day.
 

"Are you kidding me, NONE of you are concerned he almost ripped his pants again?! There is no way in hell I'm going to open up a charity fun for Chanyeol's pants!" Baekhyun miserably and bitterly notes to the group.
 

His attempts to garner his friends' concern for Chanyeol's pants along with their wallets become futile though, as Sehun and Jongin are still whispering a colorful stream of insults to each other, Kyungsoo is about to twist both their ears, Joonmyeon is lost in trying to prevent it, and Chanyeol just grabbed the girl by her leg. The boys quit their squabbling and continue to walk forward to where Chanyeol is, silently praying he doesn't do anything too irrational.
 

"Don't do that! It's not okay!"

"O-oh Chanyeol! It's really okay!" The girl giggles to herself.
 

"It's nice of you to worry about me though; I never knew you were the...caring type!"

The girl's giggles are cut short though, because Chanyeol picks up the can and runs down into the west wing of the school, and he doesn't return. Still standing in a state of dumbfound, she's unable to understand what just happened. The rest of the boys come up to her and pat her shoulder.
 

"It's okay; we really don't understand him either." Kyungsoo tells the confused girl.
 

She then gives them polite smiles before stumbling away into her classroom, realizing she doesn't want to know why Chanyeol ran off with her can. The rest of the EXO boys decide to go on a search to find their now missing leader.
 

"Why is he our leader again?"
 

"It’s because he's the son of the head for the Korean division, Sehun."
 

"But like....why. Why couldn't you be our leader?" Sehun whines to Joonmyeon's factual answer.
 

"Quick Joonmyeon, go back in time and swap wombs with Chanyeol!" Jongin runs to the eldest member's arm to fake cry when he slips and falls face flat.
 

"Ha! And you called me the ! At least i don't slip and fall on my fake tears! Who’s the now!" Sehun enjoys his two seconds of happiness before Jongin shoots it down.
 

"I still have a much higher kill rate than you!"

Jongin grins in an ugly fashion and Sehun tackles him back to the ground. They begin smacking each other to no extent when Kyungsoo beats them both over the head and pulls them apart. He snaps at the bratty assassins.
 

"Both of you. Spy duty. Next week. I'm confiscating all your guns and weapons when we get home."

"Are you ing kidding me? Nice going Dumbhun." Kyungsoo smacks Jongin in the head along with the rest of his smart remarks, Sehun grumbles to himself and flips Jongin the finger when Kyungsoo turns away.
 

"Well, It isn't so bad having Chanyeol lead us. At least one of them isn't our leader." Baekhyun points to Jongin and Sehun. They both groan at all the incoming rudeness.
 

"You're right, it could've been worse." Kyungsoo says as he catches Jongin and Sehun in a middle-finger-off.
 

"Oh, it definitely could've been much worse."