Thirty Seven - The uninvited guest

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : heloooooo.... Happy new year all, hope thisbnrw year wikl bring joy and happiness to all of us. Urghh, it's been years since my last update. I'm too focus with my other story, bad me. But this holiday, i tried my best to update this old story. I can't think any better idea than this so please enjoy n forgive me if it's messy and confusing. I'll try my best in the next chapter. Please let me know what you think, after so long break with this story.  Hope you didn't forgetbthe story line. Hikss..  Enjoy ^^

 

 

"DOORR..."

The sound of the gun echoed loudly in the darkened room. The only other sounds Dongwoo could hear were Hoya's breathy whines of pain and his own panting breath as his heartbeat pounded in his ears.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" The shapeshifter said coldly, looking down at another's vulnerable body with twisted satisfaction, "No healing power..."

Then the shapeshifter turned his gaze to Dongwoo. “Good job, baby. You’ve helped me get rid of him. THE REAL HOYA!” He smirked evilly on him.

Dongwoo glared up at him with a mixture of shock and fear. The shapeshifter leaned back on his haunches and pressed the nail gun into Hoya’s thigh. The whirl of the air pressure and satisfying thunk of the nail sinking into flesh. Hoya screamed, and the sound of it sent a surge of power through him. Dongwoo watched him in terror.

"Oh God…" Dongwoo panted in a high whine, "What I’ve done?" Dongwoo’s eyes filled with tears as he dropped his gun and run towards Hoya who was groaning in pain.

“Hoya, I’m sorry. I’ve made a wrong choice. I’ve hurt you. I…” Dongwoo sniffing between his cries.

“Sshh… Don’t cry, Woo. Your tears give me more painful than my wound. I love you.” Hoya said before losing his conciousness.

“Hoyaaa… Hoyaaaa…” Dongwoo screamed histerically.

The shapeshifter laughed madly. “I never thought that this game will give so much fun.”

The shapeshifter then grabbed Dongwoo by his neck and pinned him on the floor. “Now, time to meet your lover in hell.”

"You'll pay for that." Fiore said as he leaned against the wall, followed by the others.

The shapeshifter turned to the voice as he released his grip on Dongwoo who was gasping on air.

"Pay? How do you expect me to do that?" The shapeshifter said as he stood up facing the uninvited guests.

"I'll show you what kind of payment I require." Neff said, ing his hand into the air making strong twisted wind towards the shapeshifter.

“Wonderful power, but not wonderful enough to beat me down.” The shapeshifter said the malicious glint in his eyes as he conveniently dodge the attack and send it back towards Neff. Neff gasped a bit coz no one could avoid his strong wind, his slight delay in reacting caused the majority of the shapeshifter’s attack to hit his left side and send him flying once again. Neff hit the ground hard and heard something crack. He groaned as he realized he had most likely broken his arm. Neff rose to his feet, ignoring the pain and the blood that was running down his arm.

"So brave." the shapeshifter murmured."But I still find your death to be a waste, young man."

"Shut up, you bastard. We'll see who will die first." Myungsoo yelled before turned to Aphrodite. "Aphrodite noona, please help Hoya. We'll take care of him."

Aphrodite nodded and ran towards the unconscious Hoya. Aphrodite went to move to Hoya, but her arm was grabbed firmly by Dongwoo.

"What are you doing? Don't hurt Hoya." Dongwoo barked. Aphrodite tried to shake off Dongwoo's arm, but he did not release her grip.

"I don't have time for this. If you don't let me go, he will die."

"She can safe him, Dongwoo-ssi. Please let Aphrodite noona safe him." Myungsoo said to Dongwoo. Dongwoo let go of Aphrodite's arm. "Please safe him." Dongwoo pleaded. Aphrodite nodded and turned her attention to where Hoya was lying motionlessly.

"You can't safe him. He will die." the shapeshifter laughed evilly.

"Shut up, you son of ." Myungsoo snapped.

"My Myungsoo, don't be so cruel with me." the shapeshifter chided. Myungsoo deadly attack flew forward, forcing the shapeshifter to leap out of his path.

"A nice try, my love, but you better use your power to love me instead attack me." the shapeshifter said gloomy. His eyes met Myungsoo's.

"Don't call me love, bastard." Myungsoo snapped as he attacked the shapeshifter.

"But I love you." the shapeshifter said sadly and move backward to avoid Myungsoo's attack. 'Strange! Why he didn't fight back.' Myungsoo thought as he glared at the shapeshifter.

Back to Hoya, Aphrodite's hands began to glow as she murmured. "Hoya, I swear, I will save you." Aphrodite whispered as she placed her hands over the unconcious Hoya's body. Dongwoo watched in awe as the glow in Aphrodite's hands caused Hoya's body to be encased in light.

"What are you doing to him?" Dongwoo asked, alarmed by the scene before him.

"Noona is blessed with the gift of healing." Neff replied. "But, I have never seen such a bright and large glow. Hoya must be in very serious condition."

After a few moments, the glow faded, and Aphrodite fell down weakly. "I have exhausted my powers, and he is alive, but he is still in critical condition and should be moved to a hospital." Aphrodite said sadly. He stepped away as Dongwoo quickly moved to his lover's side. "Thank you."

"You are welcome." Aphrodite said weakly.

"Don't think I will let all of you go alive. I'll kill all of you one by one."

"We'll show you what happens when you hurt those we love." Fiore said as he walked forward and sent his attack.

"Come on pet, come together so I could kill both of you." the shapeshifter smirked as he sent his Death shadow. A million black shadows wrapped itself around Fiore's waist. He struggled but could not get free.

"It is futile in your current state to struggle." the shapeshifter said.

Fiore shot him a withering looking and said with determination. "I will fight until my last breath."

"So be it." The shapeshifter said then murmured the words that caused the black sadows surrounding Fiore to begin to drain the life away from him. The shapeshifter watched as Fiore's body went limp.

"You'll not touch one hair on his heads, bastard." A harsh voice said from Myungsoo.

"I'll save you for the best part, my love." said the shapeshifter with a wicked smile gracing his face.

"I'll kill you." furious Neff roared as he leapt into the air and dove down towards the shapeshifter. Neff drew his power as he yelled. "Shift Wind Blaster!"

"Now, it's a real fight." the shapeshifter said cheerily as he narrowly dodged his ferocious attack, and as he rolled out of the way, the shapeshifter cast Death Shadow.

The attack would have hit Neff head-on, but he was knocked out of the way by Myungsoo.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked as he and Neff landed a few meters away from the shapeshifter.

"I'm okay."

"Ck! Naughty Myungie. You didn't listen to me." the shapeshifter raised his hand and pushed Myungsoo away, making the unguarded Myungsoo to bounce few meters away. The shapeshifter then turned to face the half-concious Neff and Fiore. He took his gun and pointed to them. "Just prepare to die."

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol's residence

Sungyeol was pacing back and forth in the living room. Worry was plastered on his face. He glanced at the clock. It's been three hours since they left.

"Oh, gosh, it's already midnight and there's no any news from them." Sungyeol mumbled worriedly.

"Hunnie, are they okay right now? Are they manage saving Hoya? Gezz, mommy was so worried, dear." Sungyeol touched his belly. A loud growl come from his stomach as an answer, making Sungyeol chuckled. "You must be hungry, ne? Sorry, mommy forget you. Mommy will make garlic bread for us, okay?" Sungyeol touched his stomach before walked towards the kitchen. Sungyeol grabbed the ingredient then make it by himself.

"Baby my life beautiful, nareul noreul saranghae..." Sungyeol sang happily while making his snacks. He also makes a hot chocolate. While he was busy making the snacks happily, suddenly he heard a voice.

"..eol.. Yeol.. Yeollie." a voice called him.

"Who is calling me?" Sungyeol mumbled to himself as he looked around. "Who is that?"

"Yeolie, please help. Help me, help us." that voice was heard again.

"Come out, who are you?" Sungyeol called out. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter