Wet Adventures

Wet Adventures

A warm, pleasant feeling coursed through your body as you held hands with him. His hold on you was firm and strong, making sure you stayed by his side all the time as you two walked through the streets of Seoul.  Every so often, your eyes would move up to him, a shy smile on your face. Choi Seung Hyun, your boyfriend, TOP from Big Bang. It all seemed surreal. Though after dating him for a few weeks now, it was about time you started to believe it. He usually thought it was adorable when you got a bit star struck, but you wanted to fix it anyway. You needed to get used to the fact that Seunghyun was in love with you and you… Well you were also head over heels for him. Suddenly his gaze caught yours as you were looking up at him. “You’re staring at me Jagi.” He said, a soft smile playing on his lips. “Mianhae” you mumbled, looking in front of you again. You heard a soft chuckle coming from him and smiled too. But then your eyes caught something else: the beautiful fountains in front of Seoul City Hall. They never failed to amaze you with their beauty, especially at night with all the lights. Only now they were spraying weakly in the afternoon air, hardly being their usual impressive self. Not that such a thing stopped you from completing your amazing plan. Actually, it made it even easier, you wouldn’t get completely soaked.  “Oppa, the fountains! Let’s go look!” you said, pulling Seunghyun with you in all your excitement. “Jagiya…” he muttered, not really feeling the need to go enjoy the fountains. Sure, it was a hot day.  But he could easily take the heat. Apparently you didn’t seem to agree though.

“Oppa, come on. They’re fun!” you said, releasing your hand from his as you made your way over to the weak fountains. They barely reached your knees. So you kicked of your shoes, picking them up elegantly before you walked into the water. Without doubt you placed your foot into the fountain, feeling it tickle your skin. You moaned softly, enjoying the cold before you turned around to search your boyfriend. Seunghyun was standing out of the water, staring at you with an amused look on his face. He was probably thinking you were adorable again. Either that or he thought you were completely mad. Your bright smile made him smile back at you as you spoke. “Aigoo, why won’t you join me?” “Because I’m not too hot.” He simply answered. It seemed like an obvious, logical answer to him. But you didn’t plan on accepting it. “It’s fun oppa. Look! I’m dancing in between the fountains.” You giggled, twirling around them and feeling how your lilac summer dress moved with you. You hoped to convince him with your cute behavior, knowing aegyo always worked on him. “Please Oppa?” You said, pouting a bit. “Jagi please b…” he started, but before he could complete his sentence a loud PSSHH-sound made him stop. You felt a blast of cold hit you, straight against your legs and up your body. You had been standing over a small fountain that had been too weak to even reach your ankles, but now it was going full force. For a moment you felt frozen in place, surprised at the blast and coldness surrounding you. Seconds later it stopped, allowing you to move to the side. Oh now they were spraying weakly again?!  “Jagiya!” you heard you’re boyfriends voice as he moved to your side. Apparently now the water wasn’t that big of a deal anymore. “I’m fine, I’m fine.” You mumbled while pushing your soaked hair out of your face. The look on his face was worried. “Are you sure?” he asked while holding your shoulders. “Neh oppa. I feel perfectly fine. ” You answered. Actually, with the burning sun on your skin it didn’t feel all too bad. Sure, it surprised you and you probably looked like now. But it was nice and refreshing too.  Though you had a feeling your answer didn’t exactly please him. “See Jagiya, I knew it was a bad idea to go and pla-“he started, but then the same thing happened.

*PSSSSSSSHHHHHHH* it went again, the fountains shooting up in the sky. Only this time you were out of reach. It was as if you witnessed the scene from before, only now he was the one getting soaked. The fountains stopped again and your eyes caught sight of your drenched boyfriend. His cap was on the ground, revealing his bright blue – and currently spiky - hair. His mouth hung open and his eyes were wide as he tried to deal with the cold of the water. “Aish.” He said all of a sudden, making a small giggle escape your throat. You hand flew up, covering your mouth as he glared at you. “Don’t you dare laugh.” He said his voice strong. Though you knew that look in his eyes and the hidden teasing tone in his voice. It was too much. You felt more laughter coming up, causing you to burst out in a fit of giggles. He looked hilarious with his soaked shirt and jeans. Not to mention his hair or the look on his face. Then he came your way.  “Jagiya… Come here you!” he said with a smile on his face. You dived to the side, avoiding his arms. “I’m not scared of you Mr Choi Seunghyun!” you said out loud, sticking out your tongue at him. You knew he probably thought all of this was so childish, yet you knew he couldn’t resist this playful, adorable side of yours. He laughed a bit, coming your way again. Until, “OMO IS THAT TOP FROM BIG BANG?!!” a loud voice yelled.

“IT IS.!!” Another voice continued. Your eyes flashed to your boyfriend, seeing the realization dawn onto his face. The cap… the cap was gone because of the water. His hair was obviously easy to spot without that. And you said his name. Oh no. This time you didn’t move away as he reached for your hand and started to pull you with him. You followed after him, running like crazy. Of course he was more experienced at this; he did it before. But soon you felt yourself running out of breath and he didn’t miss that either. “A little bit more Jagiya.” He said, pulling you through various streets while you heard the screaming fan girls running behind you. Suddenly darkness surrounded you and you felt yourself pressed against your boyfriend’s chest in a hidden alley.

You buried your face against his shirt, hearing the loud thuds of his heart. Finally the silence returned… they were gone. But Seunghyun kept you against him. And that’s when your eyes caught a glimpse of his wet shirt. At first you didn’t really took notice of his wet clothing, but seeing as it was all in your face now, you couldn’t exactly miss it. His white shirt was transparent, giving you a rather nice view of his chest. Now, you two had been dating for a while. There had been kissing and the occasional touch here and there. But this was different. Now you were seeing his chest sort of exposed for the first time… all up in your face… oh boy.  Your eyes glided over the surface, spotting the darkened skin of his s. Then you moved to his slightly toned chest and back up. You hardly realized that your mouth was hanging open. You lingered for a while on the drops of water on his collarbone, dazzled by his beauty, before your eyes went over his lips and to his eyes. It was only then you realized he was watching you. “You’re staring at me Jagiya.” He repeated himself. You felt the redness creep up your cheeks and took a step backwards. “Mianhae Oppa.” You said, also repeating yourself. You mentally wanted to slap yourself.  “It didn’t mean you had to stop doing that.” He said all of a sudden. And for the first time you noticed he was blushing too. Though whereas your blush probably made you look like a tomato, his made his face even more handsome. How did he do that? “I - I just didn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable Oppa. Since you’re slightly over exposed and all.” You answered, gesturing for his shirt. “Look who’s talking Jagi.” He said, grinning at you. At first you didn’t understand but then his eyes moved down to your body and so did yours. You gasped for air as you realized your lilac dress was as much see-through as his white shirt was. Your black and bra were visible to the whole world. “Oh god.” You complained, your face getting even redder. Can it get any more embarrassing? “Come here.” He said, smirking at you as he opened his arms again. You quickly accepted it, pouting slightly as he pulled you closer again. “I look terrible.” You complained. “Not really, I sort of enjoy it.” He said teasingly. You poked his chest and giggled. “Babo.” You mumbled, making him chuckle again. “I’ll call the company to come and get us. I’m not letting you out in public like that. That sight is mine and mine only.” He grinned, kissing your forehead. It made you feel all jittery and loved. He would always take care of you. “Saranghae Oppa.” You said sweetly. “Saranghae Jagiya.” He answered with a happy smile before pulling out his phone.