forever...

I'll protect you...

 

 “No!Please,don’t!”

Minhyuk had a nightmare again,today is his and his girlfriend’s 2nd Anniversary but this nightmare kept haunting him for the past three days.

“It’s just a dream,it will not happen right?”

He prepared himself for their date.He waited for her for 10 minutes and when she was close to him he suddenly remembered his nightmare but he does’nt want his girlfriend to worry so he just shrugged it off.He gave her a smile and raised his hand,level with his girlfriend’s head.

“Huh?”

He frowned.

“Why aren’t you gonna hold my hand?”

She rolled her eyes and they held hands.

“Oppa!Let’s go there!”she pinted at a couple shop on the other side of the road.He gave her a smile and nodded.When the both of them were crossing the road,Minhyuk saw a car heading towards them and it seems to lose control.

“Oppa!Hurry!”she said slipping her hands away and running towards the couple shop.

“Minah!Wait!”he tried to catch up with her but it was too late.Minah’s covered with blood.She got hit by the car but the car didn’t even care and drove as fast as it could.

“Minah!No!Don’t leave me!”he tried to wake her up but she did’nt even moved an inch so he closed his eyes and prayed.

“Oh God,please Minah don’t die please,”

“Oppa?”he opened his eyes and saw Minah there,beside him,safe and sound.

“Come on,let’s go,”

“I’ll protect you this time,Minah,”they were walking towards the couple shop and he saw the car that took Minah’s life.He quickly grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.The car passed and let her go and gave her an assuring smile.She did’nt know what happened to she just smiled back and gave him a peck on the lips.

“Thank you your safe,I will always protect and love you,forever,”they spent the day full of happiness and love without any harm coming…..