Caring you say??

Caring Boyfriend

 

“Oppa!Do you like me?”Hyejeong asked Jun.k.”Huh?Oh yeah,”she pouted when he just simply answered her.”Do you mean it?”she asked again.”Yeah,”he sighed.”No you don’t,”she crossed her arms.He didn’t seem to mind and just continued walking to their school.”We’re over!”she shouted but he didn’t even look back.”Stupid lovable,cute,nice,defin—WHAT AM I SAYING!”she thought and stomped towards her school.”Hyejeong!Please accept this,”without Jun.K on her side,boys’ in her school surrounded her.”T-Thank you,”she smiled and went to her first class.”Tiring?”SeungA whispered and she nodded.”Boys are always like that,”Jihyun patted her back.”Not Mir,Hyungsik and JB!”she puffed her cheeks.”Why are our boyfriends involved?”Jei asked.”Nothing,”the teacher came in and their class started.”1,2,3,4,”it was time for their dance class and Hyejeong had so much fun.”He’s here,”SeungA whispered and she looked at his direction.He’s with Mir,Hyungsik and JB.”How come he’s ignoring me?”she thought and linked arms with him.”OPPA!”no answer.”Oppa~”she acted cutely,still no answer.”Jun.K!”still ignored.”Jerk,”she told him in his face and rolled her eyes.”What did you call him?”Mir asked her.”J-E-R-K,”she said in a I’m-just-saying-look in her face.”Why are you so lucky?You got caring boyfriends,”she whined.”When will I have one?”she rested her head on  the table.”You have one.Him,”they pointed at Jun.K.”I already broke up with him,”she mumbled but enough for them to hear.”4 hours ago,”she looked at her watch.”Well then.I’m gonna stop by somewhere.BYE!”she walked off and headed to the café.”OH!Seunghyun’s not here?”the barista shook his head and she bowed.She crossed  the road when a car almost hit her,luckily someone pushed her away and only hit her arm.”AHH!”she saw blood coming from her arm.The one that saved her was wearing a cap and he covered her wound with a bandage.”W-Who are you?”she asked.He didn’t answer.”T-Thanks~”she began to walk off when she realized that she didn’t know his name.”Who are you?”she kept asking.”J-Jun.K,”he removed the cap and her jaw dropped.”YAH!”she hit him with her backpack.”THAT’S FOR IGNORING ME YOU JERK!”she kept hitting him and he hugged her close.”I’m terribly sorry for doing that.I’m sorry.My mind just flew off a bit.Sorry,”he rested his chin on her shoulder.”I forgive you.Anyway,thanks for saving me oppa,”she hugged him back.”That’s my duty as your caring boyfriend,”they both chuckled and he walked her to her house.

"CARING YOU SAY?"she thought.