Preparation for the next chapter

I Don't Love You

TaeMin's POV

 

---Detention---

Uff... So tiring~

Mrs Jung is really strict at these kind of things. She wouldn't let me leave the room. Not even to go to the bathroom.She's such a meeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaanieee~! 

I finished my work so now, I am free to think of ways to capture Jiji's heart. Hmm...

My detention is nearly over and this is what I got ".........................................................................................." Exactly! Nothing! Eottokkae~

~1 New Message~

My phone vibrated. I glanced at Mrs Jung. She's so into what she's doing. IDC~

Oppa~ How's detention? >:) Did you like it? Hahaha! Anyways, back to the mainpoint: Do you wanna come over again tomorrow? Soyoung unnie is going out with Minhyuk again. Those people... -_- 

Now here's a golden chance!

You evil dongsaeng~ Ofcourse oppa wants!

"Mr Lee, you are dismissed!" Mrs Jung said,"Khamsamida." I said politely, bowing quickly and ran out.

"I'M FREE AT LAST!" I yelled once I'm out. Should I tell Minhyuk hyung?

Hey should I tell Minhyyuk hyung?

Send~ Ok, so now, let's see what I should wear!

--- In The Room ---

We need something simple yet eye-catching.

I've got it!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJqUyZIlkn5ZAYw8Lr8Bv

My shirt in Replay! TA-DA~!

~1 New Message~

Hmmm... Ok then, and tell him to buy a purple teddy bear for unnie!

It's from Jiji.

Purple teddy?

She wanted a purple bear.

Ohhh...

Ok then, see ya!

"Hyung?" I mumbled,"Nae?"

"I'll be at Jij-Jieun's tomorrow."

"Ok."

"And you should get a purple teddy for Soyoung noona."

"How'd you know?"

"Jiji-Jieun said."

"I know you call her Jiji, Taemin. No need to hide."

"Ooooooooooooooooooook (O~O) "

---The next day---

"Oppa!" Jiji bounced to me (note: I'm at Jiji's :D) Soyoung noona was still there,"I hope you two have fun. And Taemin, I expect you to NOT do anything silly to Jieun." she said. We both blushed,"NOONA/UNNIE~!!!" We both yelled,"Haha, just kidding." she closed the door behind her and Jiji turned to me,"Alright, let's fill that up!" she said, pointing to my stomache,"Arasseo, noona!" I beamed jokingly.

 

~~~

Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae for not updating these 2 weeks!

Blame my dad, he didn't give me internet. Daddy~ Why you so cruuuuuuuuuuuuuel~?!!!(T^)

I got bad news for you guys:

Firstly, me exams started! But I sneaked an update for you guys. Aint I a good girl? NOT. Lol (>_<)

Secondly, I'm going to go on writer's block (not exactly writer's block) from 23rd (or 24th) June because I'm gong to a boarding school. I'll be back after 3 or 4 months (god that's so long~)

And lastly, I got triple grounded. At first, I didn't know I was grounded (the time when my dad took my internet away) so I sneaked to my laptop but then I got caught so I got double grounded. Then, I was supposed to study for my exams but instead, I was listening to songs so there's a high chance I'll go to the boarding school and stay there forever! (O~O)

I guess I'll do a double update. IDK, depends on how much time I have and how long I take to make the next chapter (it's gonna be long)

Again, mianhae! JEONGMAL MIANHAE~!!!

Ppyong~