Prologue

I Don't Love You

Ji-eun's POV

 

OMG,OMG!!! SHINee's Taemin is staying here! Everyone's so excited! Who wouldn't? He's gonna be here any minute! 

1 NEW MESSAGE

from: SoYoung

Ji-eun! Where are you!? We can see his car parked and everyone's going crazy!!! You better hurry if you don't want to miss him!

OMO! Why is this school so big but it doesn't have an elevator?

Mianhae.... We were held back in class so it's really crowded now.... I'm gonna try being there in time... 

Send. Run,run,run! I ran and ran but I bumped to someone. "Oops, mianhae, I was in a hurry so I wasn't focusing where I was going." I helped the person up, I was going to run again but something stopped me. "Ergh. Ji-eun? You must be heading to see Taemin eh? Lots of shawols are there already." it was...... Minhwan! Choi Minhwan! The man of my dreams!

"Well, if you don't wanna be late. Then, go for it! Just careful not to bump to someone again."

He walked away and met-up with his other friends. Oh god, he is so handsome! Omo! I have to go!

Huffs and puffs... I stopped for a while to take a break and then...

1 NEW MESSAGE

from: SoYoung

Ji-eun.... I have bad news for you... You're late! He's running away now. Dunno where he went because of the girls who were flocking around him... Maybe next time.

ARGH! I missed him... But at least I bumped to Minhwan. I leaned on a locker when suddenly... *BUMP!* Ouch!

"Mianhae!" that person said while helping me get up. My eyes whidened when I saw it was... TAEMIN! TAEMIN!

"Ummm... That's ok... Why are you in such a hurry anyways?" I asked him

"Those fangirls were chasing me but I think I lost them."

"That's good."

"Anyways, I was running unconsciously so I have no idea where I am. Can you take me to our rooms?"

"Umm sure."

Aigoooooo~! Taemin asked me to take him to his room! I took him to the males' rooms while talking about things. We finally reached it so I asked him,"What's your room number?"

He looked at his key and said,"Room 54"

"Really? That's like my brother's room. He is really nice if you need any help."

"Oh, thanks for the help. Nice to meet you."

"Welcome. Hope to see you around!"

Aigoo! I have to return to my room now... Won't be surprised if Soyoung is there before me...

-------in the room------

"There you are! Where have you been?"  she asked me as I entered the room.

"Can you believe it! Taemin asked me to take him to his room!"

"Really? What's it like?"

"Actually, normal. I acted normal but in my heart... I was like.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~ I think he asked my help because I wasn't as crazy as the other fangirls so I had to stay CALM. And he is staying with Minhyuk!"

"What? No way!"

"Waaaaaaaay~!"

"So tell me, how did it feel?"

 

TaeMin's POV

"Hi." I said while entering my room,"Hi..... Taemin?" the guy inside said,"No way! I get to stay with Taemin! As in Lee Taemin! WOAH~!" I suddenly felt uneasy, this guy might be some SHINee freak.

"I'm Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk. My sister is really obsessed with SHINee."

"Really? She doesn't look like it..."

"You know my sister?"

"Yeah, she helped me find my room. By the way, what's her name?"

"She's Ji-eun. Why?"

"No reason... Just asking."

"OoOokay..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that's a short chapter, right? Uff... I'll try to improve later. Please comment so that I'll try not to take too long updating things.

Ppyong~!