01

The Story of Us

(Zinni Chanyeol Chen Jihyun Other)

Zinni just wake up from 8 hours resting of her brain on my bed...Or just should say sleep.

"Arghhhhh... It was the 1st day school after 2 weeks holidays. It means I will meet back that pabo namja, Park Chanyeol", talking to yourself.

"Why must that useless as my classmate and the worse he sitting in front of me >< ".

After talking alone in the bathroom, she quickly get shower or else she late for school. 

 

 

Zinni is one of top student in her school. She's perfect because she have pretty face, smart, intelligent and friendly but because mostly of her style like a boy, she doesn't have many friends and many boys never got into her.

Zinni fine with all that except one.

There is a stupid jerk that likes to and his name is PARK CHANYEOL.

He is her classmate and like tease Zinni unlike the other boys.

Other boy only talking to her about education if other thing...it would never happen.

After wearing her school uniform, Zinni quickly took her bag and run down to kitchen.

Her mother was serving breakfast for her.

"Jinhee-ah don't running indoors, you are a girl and if you hurt, you got it", her mom said. Her mom only the one called hers real name, Kim Jinhee.

Her father a businessman and always busy, only several time Zinni could meet her father.

She also has younger sister named Kim Danee. Danee or Dani was studying at a private school unlike her.

Zinni better lives with her mother instead live at dorm. 

"Nae, omma mianhae. So, what did omma cook".

Zinni look at the food on dining table and  there was a kimchi pancake.

Zinni quickly sat on the chair as you already starving.

After finish eating, She quickly stand up.

Hugged and kiss herr mother at cheek, "annyeong omma, saranghae".

"Jinhee-ah, if you in hurry please don't forget your bag". Zinni's cheek already as red as tomato.

She quickly get back to table and took her loveliest bag ever.

 

 

She was listening to music while walking to her school.

Suddenly, someone poked her from back, "Ayo Zinni".

"Oh Gosh! Jihyun-ah you almost make me got heart attack", Zinni mad.

Jihyun pouted, "I miss you". "Me too... Let's go or else we late for school".

"Nae", she answered. Two of them continue walking and chatting many things on the way to school.

As they reached their class, suddenly Chanyeol suprised them.

Zinni so suprised until kick Chanyeol at stomach. "Ouch! Yah...!! it's hurt", while rub his pain stomach.

"Why you mad at me, you're the one who suprised us. Aishh this guy... I don't believe that I know him", she mad him.

"Serve you right, Chanyeol", Jihyun added and laughed him. Zinni joined Jihyun laughing together.

Chen who was at his place, next to Chanyeol smile at her and Jihyun.

She smiled back while Jihyun smile like a fangirl.

 

"Since when this girl become so strong. I don't believe that she kick me so hard ><", talking to himself and still rubbing his stomach.

He went to his place and pouting at Zinni.

"Hello!!! Could you please just sit down, dont look at me like that because it so disgusting", Chen and Jihyun can't stop laughing at Zinni's statement.

"Thank goodness your are girl or I'll just kill you right here", talking to himself.

"What want to kill me? If you dare do it", Zinni easily blurted out. Chanyeol's get widened when heard Zinni said it.

Chen quickly save the day by asked "So what did you two did during holidays".

"I'm just followed my family went to Japan", Jihyun answered.

"Zinni???", Chen asked back.

"Me? Nothing just study, went shopping and spent time with my sister and mom, you know my father always busy. No time to spend with us", she answered and sighed after finish talking.

"Ouh.. Anyway you lucky to have a sister to play with unlike me", Jihyun state and look down.

"Don't be like that you have us especially your bestfriend, Zinni", Chen calm down her.

"Nae, gomawo Chen-sshi", Jihyun look happier.

"So, how about you?", Zinni asked. "About what", Chen confusedly asked.

"Your activity!". "Ouh, My family and I went holiday to Singapore", Chen answered.

"waa... It's must be great". "Yah! How about me? Don't you all ask me too", Chanyeol sadly asked them.

"Aigoo...poor this cute happy virus. So what did you do during last holiday", Zinni asked and chuckled when saw Chanyeol shocked expression when she said his cute.

"I went to class music. I learn dance and rap", he said proudly but he suddenly think why did he felt so excited when Zinni said that his cute.

"Aishh this guy, really make me want to kick him. I regret asking him. By the way he still doesn't know my real activity", Zinni talking to herself.

Jihyun waved her hand in front of Zinni. "Hellooooo.... Are you still here?"

"Ah what what what", Zinni asked. "What are you dreaming, dreamy girl", Chanyeol said naughtily.

"Yah, I'm not dreaming just thinking", Zinni was mad.

"Okay, okay enough you two. Can't you two just stop being like a cat and a dog, everytime met, fighting and fighting and fighting", Chen stated all in deep of his heart.

"Nae, Chen right. What could it be if you two suddenly become a couple".

"No, way", both Zinni and Chanyeol shouted loudly.

"Don't said those nonsense thing", Zinni already mad.

"nae, it won't be and never be", Chanyeol added.

"Okay, okay...But I bet you two if you two truly become a couple one day, you two must expense me and become my maid for 3 days", Jihyun already smiled to them.

"No way! 3 days it cannot be", Chanyeol couldn't accept it.

"It's better than I put 1 week or a month", Jihyun answered.

"And aren't Chanyeol said why 3 days and not declined it. Did you like Zinni with all of your heart", she added.

"No way... Jihyun what are you just saying", Zinni mad.

 

 

Chanyeol POV

"Okay fine, I'll accept your challenge", I said.

"Mwo? Yah, Chanyeol what those nonsense thing you said just now", Zinni's blood already boiling only waiting to explode.

"Just quiet, If in 3 months we not become a couple you will become our maid for 3 days with Chen".

Chen scolded, "Why must I mentioned too".

"Just do it or else both of you lose now", I'm still with my opinion.

"Fine", Chen said and release a sighed.

"Daebak!", Jihyun already happy with it.

I look at Zinni and looks like she's already mad at me, but do I care about it.

But... I do care about her. Oh God what is happening to me. Just forget it.

Few minute later, our teacher came. "Annyeong students", our teacher said.

"Annyeong Kim songsaenim", students answered.

"So how it is your holiday, had you all enjoy it", our teacher asked.

"Nae", everyone answered.

"Suprise!!! Our class chosen to enter a Science competition. Among all class our class are one of 10 class that choosen. In each class they will picked the best 3 to final. At final you all must compete with other top 3 from other class. You must work in a pair. Now I'll give you all 5 minutes to find your partner", our teacher said.

"Oh gosh, who will I choose. Better with Chen", I talked by mself.

I;m just about to ask Chen to be my partner, but suddenly our teacher talk, "Mianhae class, I forgot to say that you must work in pair of a boy and a girl. So continue now".

"Great now who supposed I asked to", I talk to myself.

I turned and saw some boys already surround Zinni and Jihyun.

Definitely they wanted Zinni to be their partner.

Everyone know Zinni always score high marks in Science, at first I don't feel anything about that.

Now, I feel jealous with those boys. I felt that I want Zinni just be mine, just mine.

Without I realize I said to those boys "Sorry boys. But Zinni already choose me to be her partner. So, just go find other girl".

Everyone startled because I said it louder enough for them to heard it.

They look at me and Zinni. Then, one of our classmate said "Is this true. Am I not dreaming that two enemies in our class will working together for the competition".

At that moment just realize. I just about to denied it but Zinni allready did it "Ani, he's just said nonsen....".

I covered with my hand. Her eyes get widened and also other.

"Enough everyone, I think better Zinni and Chanyeol become a partner. If I the one who should choose the partner, I will put Zinni and Chanyeol together," our teacher said.

Zinni quickly pushed my hand away.

 

 

Zinni POV

"No way!!!", I couldn't accept it.

Yes, of course I'm not. Be that stupid partner. My day will be like a hell.

"Accept or not you two must accept it. No but. but", Mrs. Kim.

Jihyun supported our teacher "Just accept it Zinni-ah. It must be great. I can be Chen's partner. Right Chen?"

"Ah, nae", Chen just said it. "I want to be with you, Zinni", Chen said by himself.

"Okay, fine I'll accept it", finally I decided it. "Okay, good. Here's the title of the competition", Mrs.Kim happy after heard it.

Each of us got different title. Chen and Jihyun got about 'world through our sense'.

Chanyeol and me got about 'universe'. It was my favorite topic in science.

I love to know everything that was in universe. And this is a great chance for me.

 

 

 


here it is first chapter...

Hope you all like it. Sorry if there any grammar mistakes. I'm not good in english...

anyway please leave a COMMENT below and SUBSCRIBE ^^

Love you all ♥♥♥♥♥♥