It is a dream, isn't it?

Can you listen to my heart?

 

Your pov:
  My eyes shot open, as my phone buzzed.
"y free and single and I am ready to bingo "
    A smile tugged on my lips, as I answered the call the gingerly. 
"Hello?"
"Ye seul ah!! Oppa wants to tell you something very important and I need your thoughts about it" Donghae, my best friend for the past fifteen years.
"Sure oppa!" I sang cheerfully, as I skipped out of bed and quickly went to the toilet to brush my teeth, when my phone received a text ' meet in 30 mins at the park ;)'
 
Donghae pov:
 My door flung open, as ryeowook and eunhyuk came flying in. " hurry fix his hairs and clothes ryeowook! Oh and here are the stuff that you will need " eunhyuk said as he winked and dumped a bouquet of roses and a dark blue velvet box on my lap. In my head played various situations that could happen, the outcome ranges from heaven to hell.
I scrunch my nose as ryeowook began to apply hair spray on my hair." Do you think that it will turn out well?" I asked ryeowook nervously.
" well hyung, It depends on how you perform " he giggled, as he have gave me a playful grin. 
"Yah, do not think sick!" I exclaimed, as I whacked ryeowook on the head.
   My palms sweat and my throat was dry, as I stood in front of the mirror, uttering these few words " i love you " 
 
Will you love me back?
Can you listen to my heart ye seul?
 
Your pov:
   I pulled over a baby pink floral dress, as I bun my hair up messily. I quickly applied some eyeliner and a dash of blusher and lip gloss. " done!" I sigh in relief as I peered at the clock. "5 more mins!! " I squeaked in surprise, as I wore my sneakers and head out.
  My heart beat rapidly at the thought of seeing him.  His beautiful hair which complimented his soft and brown eyes. Those irresistible lips, that I hope to feel one day. I sighed at the thought of it. It was impossible that he would like me back. After all, we were friends for 15 years, why would he like me,I am not even pretty. My footsteps grew weary as I reached the park.  
I scanned my surroundings in search for him. Suddenly, I felt a pair of toned arms snake around my waists and envelope me into a warm and embracing hug. " ye seul ah" he whispered softly, as his warm breath blew against my bare skin, making me shiver. " Donghae oppa? Are you okay? Did something bad happen?" I asked worriedly as I frowned and turned to look at him, whom now had his chin rested on my shoulders.
  He turned to look at me, our faces inches apart. He gazed deeply and softly into my eyes as he pursed his lips. His brown orbs were full of sadness and worry, as he began to speak.
" Yes I do have a problem. my problem is that... I am madly in love with you."
 My eyes shot open, as my ears were immediately filled with the rapid beating sound of my heart. Butterflies took off in my stomach as my face began to heat up. I looked deep into his eyes as I mumbled shyly " Pabo, I love you too."
His eyes widen with surprise as he looked at me, trying to see if I was just joking. Soon, a soft and loving smile spread across his lips. His hand came up and my hair, then my nose, and then my lips. His warm and soft fingers gazed my lips, as he leaned in slowly and planted a soft kiss on my nose.
" I love you so much." His said finally, as he leaned in an kissed me on the lips. 
My eyes fluttered close, as I melt into his embrace. His warm and velvety lips caressed my lips softly, as he held me close to him. 
 I broke away from the kiss for air, only to feel a sliver ring engraved with our names on it on my finger.
 
' Donghae loves ye seul forever and always'