Destiny ?

I Just Can't Love You No More

When ji ho woke up.. He suddenly got a strange feeling..

 

The feeling that he suddenly want to go school. He never got this feeling but he didn't mind it..

 

He did his rituals and went to his new school. As expected alot of girl where wanting him because of his charms even though it's his first day..

 

He went to the bulletin board and looked for his section.. When he saw it, alot of girls, [guessing his new classmates] we're screaming that Ji Ho was one of they're classmates..

 

He went to his class and girls are screaming every where.. Then he saw his best guy friends who was the reason of him transferring to this school..

 

" BRO ! How are you bro ? "-stephen asked who was his greatest friend among all

 

" Still handsome what do you think ? "-he said and chuckled with his guy friends

 

He sat beside the window with his guy friends with one vacant seat on the right..His guy friends that no one dares to sit there because someone owns it permanently...

 

After a few minutes, he saw 5 girls came in while the teachers where discussing.. The teacher we're a little scared to them by the looks of her face.. Then suddenly a girl shouted at the teacher..

 

" WHY DID YOU TEACHED WHEN YOU KNEW WE WEREN'T STILL THERE ! " -the teacher kept repeating sorry but the girls with her we're just laughing

 

" hyo jin, Just stop it and let her teach the class will you ? She might be scared of you, and look, your humiliating her.. "

 

" Okay okay. And she deserves it though ! Don't have disipline. Tss ! "

 

That Hyo Jin girl walks out with 3 more girls while the one girl stopped and talked to the teacher..

 

She comforted her and mad her feel alright. When I saw her face, I was really shocked..

 

SHE WAS THE GIRL !!

 

I've been dreaming of this all night, and now it suddenly happened.She sat in the chair beside me without even looking.

 

When she saw me, she was so shocked too...

 

" D-Destiny ? " -I heard myself whispering that word I never believed....