saying, i love you

Confession

 

"i love you too-" hyosung mumble.

the other kids in the class laugh. one particular man look at her and smiling at her, maybe the other will thinks hyosung look cute but in this boys eyes, she look extremely adorable.

"ya jeon hyosung!" hyosung sleep in her class and make her teacher angry. he smack her table and shout make hyosung starlet and get up from her seat. "you!" the teacher point at the door "get out and rise our hand above your head"

"but i-"

"no but, quick!"

hyosung cover her face walk out from the class and rest my back on the wall and rise my hands. "stupid stupid, you make yourself look like a fool infront of him" she pause and add "AGAIN" she sigh, regret why should she sleep on class. last night she cant sleep cause today she plan to confess her feeling to that man.

thinking about it make her heart beat so wild. "what to do?"

"what?" recognize his voice, even before she look at where the voice come from. look beside her, he smiling at her, show his dimples.

"ho-hongbin, what are you doing here?" taken back with the fact he here with her. there no reason for him to be punish. he the cleverest among their friends, good at sport, well manner, there no way the teacher who love him, kick him out from the class. unbelievable!

"i forgot to do my homework" he say casually.

jaw drop, *what? Lee Hongbin forgot his homework*

look at her expression find it really cute, like he can read what her mind, he say "last night i cant sleep, something bothering me" he stand close next to her, make both her body and brain to froze.

she look down, drown in her own mind *he stand so close, i can feel his side of is body touch my hand. and why he keep looking at me?* she look at him again and when their eyes meet. again she look down. feel her face get hotter and hotter. 

he always feel happy when ever he see her. its been a while since he notice her, she always bright, cute and the one who light up the entire class. never fail make him laugh with her cute expression or her silly behavior.

he enjoy being close to her while she being so nervous and suffocate but they just enjoy the silent without feeling awkward at all. these days, they get so much closer than before, the fact this year for the first time they been in the same class. she always want to be his classmate and its been two years.

yes, two years already she been hide her feeling for him. she feel happy seeing how they getting closer but cant help but always feel nervous around him. like this, just knowing he stand close to her make her heart beat so fast!

after a moment rise their hands, she started to feel numb. slowly she lower her hands but junho catch one of her hands "th-thank you-" again she just say a stupid words *stupid hyosung why cant you say anything else?*

"you know-" after battling inside, he know eventually he need to say it too "what the reason last night i cant sleep?"

"wh-what?"

"there one girl who catch my eyes-"

surprise with his confession she look at him, with eyes wide open "y-yes?" she dont want to jump into conclusion so she will let him continue.

"she attract me with her cute smile and bright personality-" she listen to him, and wonder if he talking about her? "my heart start beating when ever i see her. even most of the time she like to avoid me, not knowing she hate me or just being shy. its been a while since she make my heartbeat gone wild."

"who?" she make another adorable expression make hongbin want to pinch her cheeks.

"im sure this beating for this girl infront of me" he point his heart. been silent again, there just sound of their heart beat while hongbin face getting closer and closer to her face.

just inch away from each other lips. she slap his face. the slap not hard its more like a push but still its make both of them surprise by her action, she cover , dont know why she doing it. in other hand he feel upset by her rejection.

 

"what jeon hyosung!!you did what?" hyosung tell the story about what happen between her and hongbin to jieun. "he confess and try to kiss you but you slap him!!!!" jieun voice keep rising. lucky they in hyosung bedroom and no one home tonight. so its alright for her to shout as loud as she wish.

"i know-" tears form "i know, im stupid am i?"

hyosung dont know why she slap him. its hongbin! her crush since two years ago, its the chance for her but she ruin it.

jieun come closer to her and hug her. she need it now. both of them sigh, she know her best friend always be a shy one. hyosung always bright and funny but when it come to hongbin she became super shy. "hyosung-ah, i think you should say it. explain to him about today. the reason you slap him not because you hate him but you-" jieun flick her besfriend forehead "because you extremely shy and do that stupid thing"

"i will try-"

"you must!" jieun firmly say.

 

hongbin pov

i've been avoiding hyosung since this morning. whenever she look at me, i pretend not to see her. whenever she try to talk to me, i pretend talking to others. i didnt give change for her to talk or get close to me, i never doubt my feeling for her. i love her, but yesterday when she slap me.

make me feel small and think maybe she hate me?

he always type girl that bright and cute, its easy for her to make friends with everyone except me. its almost three month since we became a classmate. she can talk freely to anyone but him. his friends around him always say that maybe because he like him. i've been wandering that.

Maybe! maybe she like me too.

im so fool, why all of sudden i want to kiss her?she must be surprise!

sigh, look around. its break time, its just me with ken and ravi "dude, till when you want to keep frowning and sighing like that?" ken ask me. ravi busy with his ipod, so i thought he wont listen then i asking ken.

"what do you think?is she hate me?" yesterday after the accident, i talking to ken about this.

"who would hate lee hongbin?" he joke.

"ya, seriously?"

"told you, its better you talk to her. i still sure she has crush on you!"

"i want to but i still haven't prepare myself. what if she say she hate me?"

"aigooo, you better say it now before its to late, you know how much man has crush on her?she so cute and bright and-" hit his chest and glare at him. "if its not for you, i already confess my feeling for her" he say while rubbing his chest.

"ya!"

"kidding, dont hit me again"

hyosung and jieun come into the class and notice ravi keep looking at the girls, wondering who he looking at, hyosung ot jieun?he take off earphone and walk toward the girls.

"hyosung-ah!" he drag a chair and sit next to her. i see her surprise him shown up and sit close to her.

"what?"

see him grin at her "have time tonight?"

"you asking me?" 

"of course, who else?" he laugh and pinch her cheek. once again her jaw drop.

"ravi,-" she place her palm on his forehead "you sick?but you not warm"

feel like i can break the pen on my hand, what is he doing?while he know i like her and he dare to flirt with her infront of me. "hongbin-ah, clam down" ken say. i can feel my face get hotter as i looking at them.

cant stand it, stand up, take a big step to them. grab her wrist and drag her with me, i just keep walking without looking back at her. she didnt snap my hand from her wrist and didnt say a words. till we arrived at a small storage room, no one ever come near here. i push her to the wall and look her in the eyes.

we just looking at each other, she still shock from what just happen. till she look down and say "we still have class after this, lets go back"

"no, we need to talk,-" pull her chin up so once again we looking at each other. take a deep breath "i love you, jeon hyosung. im sorry i being a jerk and inpolite that i want to kiss you all of sudden. but i love you, i-"

she crush her lips and meet mine. widen my eyes, she pull back smiling while im still surprise to say a thing. 

"i dont know what happen to me yesterday. i was happy when you confess but i just feel shy when i slap your face,-" she bit her lips and a pink blush shown at her beautiful face. "sorry for slapping you,-"

caress her cheek, smiling "i dont mind being slap if you say that you love me too"

she laugh, showing her pink gum. she look really pretty when she smile and i want her to keep smiling for me "i love you lee hongbin" cup her face and kiss her forehead.

"love you too my girlfriend,-"

"me too my boyfriend,-"

hugging her tight in my arms. overwhelm, feel like i can exploded now. till we head voice outside, "teacher?" she worried.

"i dont think so" we both come out from the small room, holding hands. see ken and ravi grinning.

"done?" ravi say.

"you,-" hit his hand, a bit too hard than i intend too. he wince in pain. "who ask you to mess with my girl!but-" we both smiling at each other "thank you" 

"if not me who else, im tired see you both being shy" i know, see their face here. they must be plan this for me and hyosung so we can make up and talk heart to heart.

"thats why you being strange before" hyosung laugh.

"oh,-" put his hand around ken shoulder and turn around "dont disturb this love bird" 

pull her closer as she put her hands around my body. i dont know what will happen but for now im sure that she the one for me and i will do my best to keep her happy and keep her in my arm, forever.