Chapter 1

Not Another Fairytale

 

written by: kwonkyu88

 

 

 

Jiyong

 

“Chaerin, are you coming with us?” I asked her as Youngbae and Seungri went away buying meals and drinks.

“Oppa, you can stay here with me and make music. Your dream..” she tried to beg me to stay. I know it. She is the Lee Chaerin that I know. Chaerin that always have so much passions for music.

“Uhm, there is always a bigger dream than your dream, Chaerin-ah..” I tried to make her understand for the nth times.

“It’s just.. My family is there, I’ve completed my study for three years only, I really miss being with them, you know…” Chaerin pouted. Well, her blonde long hairs looked so messy with her red-polished nails digging on it few times.

“They didn’t even care of you and your dream, oppa.” The same sentence she will say. I feel, de ja vu.

“I know. That’s why I’m taking Business Lessons too. I’m Kwon Jiyong not for nothing, Chaerie..” before the talked went further, both jerks of mine came.

“Sandwiches for the soon to leave, Kwon Jiyong.” Aish! They can’t stop bullying me!

“You’re coming with me! hell yeah!” I shouted back. Chaerin silently eats her omelet.

“So, Chaerin, are you coming?” Seungri asked. Aisshh. Seungri is the last guy I can beg to make her come but then, I guess I’m wrong.

“Do you want to?” she asked to him but I felt like it was to me.

“Yeah. Of course! We’ll be living together in Jiyong hyung’s big mansion, Chae!” I crumbled my sandwiches’s plastic and tossed it to him.

“Aww! Hyung!”

This is me and my buddies. The jerks I always love. Of course, Chaerin is also a jerk. You’ll see it any time soon!

 

 

 

 

Author

 

Jiyong and the jerks arrived earlier than they thought. Hours of flying almost around the world made them dizzy. Jet lag.

“Hyung, aren’t your parents’s driver fetching us?” Seungri asked as he took off his shades. Letting people to see his teary eyes caused by sleeping for hours and woke up in a different time zone.

“No. I’m not a spoiled brat. I can walk and take the train.” Jiyong lazily said as he looked back to Chaerin who is still in zombie state.

“But we’re spoiled brats, Hyung. Can’t help it.”

“Aish, let’s took a cab then!” Jiyong walked faster so he could fetch the taxi sooner.

“Oppa, I will go with you…”

“Ji, should I?”

“Bae, jumped to my taxi, Seungri will get his own..” then the three left the maknae alone.

“Hyung….” He almost lost his hope.

 

 

 

 

Dara

 

“Donghae oppa!”

“Why are you calling when you can walked to my office just 3 meters away, Dara-yah?” he sweetly replied.

“I just…missed your voice..”

“That’s bad of you, baby girl.. now, come here and hand me the slides I should learn for today’s presentation.”

“Okay, wait a sec, Oppa.”

“Always, baby girl.”

Yes, Donghae Oppa is always sweet like this. We’re like friends but way closer and sweeter than friends. Since I am the second child, my parents let me work here for Kwon has been their forever closest family. Besides, I really love Donghae, you know! Okay, he didn’t know it….maybe.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong

 

“Mom!” I shouted as I saw a figure sitting on a bench at the back garden of the mansion. I ran to her. Before she could look back, I hugged her back.

“Mom.. I’m Kwon Jiyong.. your son.. I miss and love you Mom..” she has teary eyes. She turned around and stand up to look at me.

“God.. you’ve been away for how many years, Ji? Omo.. my son.. you’re back..” see? Now she’s crying as I hug her back and embraced her to my now bigger arms.

“You’ve grown a lot, Jiyong..” and she is still pretty and young.

“You look young and fresh, Mom..” I smiled as I wiped her tears away. Her brown hairs got messed because I hug her tightly before.

“Jiyong, you dyed your hair? You used contacts? You.. you are taller.. my Jiyong is taller, boarder, yet still skinny and smiling those gummy smiles..” before she got into tears again, I hug her. I can heard three jerks puke behind me. they really never see me this fragile. This sweet and gentle. Not even Chaerin. I always treat her like I treat Seungri and Youngbae.. oh yeah, still, I still respect her as a woman.

“Jiyong, let’s hold a big dinner tonight!” she said cheerfully.

“Mom, I don’t need a big dinner. I need you, Appa, brother and sister..” I looked deep to her eyes. She knows I still the same Jiyong. I’m just…getting older and mature.

“It’s enough for me, Mom.. I’ve been missing you guys for three years.”

“Hmm..” Youngbae made a sound. Aish! He always jealous of me!

“Uhm, Mrs. Kwon.. hello.. long time no see, Aunty..”

“Aigooo.. my other son!” aish! What? My other son? She just cried to me and calling my friend her another son? Oh yeah, she has so many sons then!

“Aigoo.. Youngbae-ah! You should have back before! Your parents missed you so much! So you are, Seungri! You never grow older, huh?”

“And this girl….”

“Chaerin, Mom.” She looked confused.

“Nice to meet you again, Aunty.”

“Omo! Chaerin! You’re taller and.. you really a woman now! Wow! I still remember when you jumped from the tree out there after hiding from Jiyong! Aigoo.. I never thought you will be this pretty… and, should I say y?” she is such a tease. My Mom isn’t that cranky old Mom. She’s a really sophisticated Mother! I told you!

“Ah, Aunty.. I think I won’t jump again from a tree.. thank you for the compliments, Auntie!” she hug my Mom. By the way, where is the others?

 

“Mom, where is hyung?” I asked her.

“Oh, these past years, you hyung helping your father at the company.. you father will step down soon, Jiyong-ah.. and Donghae is doing great with the business..” Oh. Donghae. I never think he will be the CEO. He has no interests on it. He just.. played and played…… with girls. With married women, engaged women. Aigoo. That jerkie hyung really gone bad!

“Oh…”

“So, kids, let’s go to the kitchen. I will cook some Korean foods.”

“Mom, where is Minzy then?”

“Oh, she’s out with her friends.. I will call her and tell her you’re back!”

“No need, Mom. I will surprise that sister of mine!” I laughed jokingly and we walked to the kitchen. A long way, I realized. My mansion has always been this wide. Big. Great. Not to mention some modern arts and things have been put in here. I guess I have gone for quite long time and things changed quite big time. Can’t wait for my life here.

 

 

 

Author

 

“Jiyong?”

“HYUNG!” Jiyong looked back and caught Donghae’s figure. He ran down the stairs

and hug his brother.

“Long time no see, hyung!” he smiled.  Brotherly smiled. He really hope Donghae miss him that much too.

“Take your hands off mine, Jiyong! Aish”

“Hyung! You’re so cool with suit and tie! Can’t wait to see me in that attire!”

“Dream on, little boy. Grow up first.” He walked pass him and walked up the stairs.

“Hyung, don’t you miss me?” Donghae didn’t look back.
“I don’t think I miss you that much, little kid.” He walked up faster after that. Leaving the younger one broken hearted.

“He never likes me, then..” he sadly thinks as he walked to the living room waiting for Appa.

 

Not long after that, Mr. Kwon came and the maids followed him, telling him there is someone important inside.

“Jiyong?”

“APPA!”

“Appa! I miss you so much! Oh my, you’ve grown a little bit older with white hairs! Still, cool as ever, my Appa!”

“You haven’t grown a bit, huh? Your mental, I mean.. still as kid as ever.” Is that supposed to be a mock?

“Jiyong, you’re a  year faster, I think..” he said putting down his things.

“Yes, Appa. I took more classes than usual so I graduated faster.” He knows it’s a sensitive topics. Because his parents never come to his graduation. Not because he isn’t inviting them. But he knows they dislike him being a musician.

“Appa, I’m back! Don’t you happy?”

“Okay, I’m happy you’re back son. So, what will you do with music?” what a straight forward question..

“I took business lessons in New York with Choi’s men. I think I’ll try to work at your company, Appa!” his father is no longer smiling. He is shocked.

“You wasted three years for music. Came back saying you will work for the company? Are you crazy, Jiyong?”

“Appa..” he looks to his Appa.

“No, Jiyong. Your hyung is doing great. I don’t want a battle inside this family. He is my first heir anyway. You can do music just like what you wanted to, three years ago. I’m going.” He left his son alone with the maids pitying him.

“Appa.. for once, I wanted to be number one in your eyes..” he sadly said again. Wondering why two important men in his life can’t respect him.

 

“Appa! I got rank 1 this year!”

“Aigoo.. your hyung got first rank since he started!”

“But, Appa! I got music’s trophy too! See? It’s shining like a star, Appa!”

“Jiyong, I’m busy with work. Just show it to your Mom, okay?”

 

Appa.. am I not good enough?

 

 


 

Tell me, how is it? Tell me,Tell me! Palli! Hehehe xD

btw, keep updated with me (oh my language)

follow me on @jazzcika! mention for follow back :D

thank you for reading!