Gone...

Gone,not around any longer

 

“If I knew that we’ll end up like this,I wouldn’t have gone out with you,”you mumbled and threw Chunji’s photo outside your house.The tears started falling and it won’t stop.You went to the bathroom and noticed that his toothbrush was not there anymore.”Of course,”you thought.The smell of the perfume he always has is now gone.You wanted to tell him that you love him but whenever you text him,your number will show up as unidentified.You threw away every photos you have of him and burned it.You grabbed your hoodie and purse.You stepped out of your house and walked on the streets without noticing the pretty night lights of Seoul.Every step you took made you cry harder.You can’t breathe without him beside you,holding your hand.You can’t linger around him and have fun.You’re slowly dying right now because he’s no there.He’s never gonna be back.Forever.Because of him you can’t smile and keep breaking down.You really hate him.You have no one to count on.

Days passed and you’re always crying.You’re like a flower that’s slowly withering every minute.”I’m a fool,”you slapped yourself.It really hurts,that’s what you always think of.You’re alone again tonight and you fell asleep crying.You thought of getting drunk but you hate yourself too much to do that.You want to fight the loneliness but you can’t fight anymore.With him not there makes you feel alone and empty.

You deleted his text messages and deleted his number on your phone.You burned all the stuffs he gave you for the past 4 years of your so called,’Perfect’relationship.

You want him to come back but when you’re about to do it,anger takes over you.”I should end this,”you thought and went to your schools roof top.”You okay?Bora?Hey,”you passed by your schoolmates.You forgot that you had classes today and you were skipping school for a week.There.You saw Chunji on his locker,taking his books.You were wearing tight jeans and a shirt anyway and your hair is perfectly combed so you don’t look like a zombie.”Hey,”he approached you,smirking.”Save it,”you ignored him and went straight to the roof top.You took a deep breath and stood at the edge.”I’m sorry,for doing this mom,dad,but at least we’ll be together there.Right?”you thought and turned around to look at the door.”H won’t come,”you mumbled.You took of your precious necklace from your brother,Changjo.”Changjo,be good okay?Don’t break girls’ hearts.I love you so much and I’m sorry to leave you.But noona can’t take it anymore.I’m about to die anyway.Remember the time I went to the hospital?They said that I have brain tumor and I only have 4 years to live.I spent it with that jerk Chunji and you.Goodbye,”you wrote a letter for him.”Promise to make a paper airplane for me before you leave for heaven.Just joking!”You remembered what Changjo said when you jokingly told him about your illness and he didn’t believe it.You tore a piece of paper from your notebook and made a paper airplane.You put it beside the necklace and turned around to face the pretty view.”Changjo,”you saw him enter the school gate with Ricky,Niel and L.Joe.While you were looking at him Ricky spotted you from the roof top.”CHANGJO!BORA-NOONA!”he pointed at you and Changjo ran towards the roof top.”NOONA!”you turned around and faced him.You smiled at him and he dragged you down to hug you.”Please,noona,don’t,”he sobbed and you hugged him back.”I’m sorry,Changjo,”you cried.”You’re sick?”L.Joe read the letter and Changjo read it and so did Ricky.”T-Tumor?”you weakly nodded.He quickly dragged you to the hospital nearby without a word to get you checked up.”It’s a miracle.She was almost in danger because I saw signs of stress but her brain is almost cured.No need to worry but we’ll need someone to donate some blood for her.Are you the same blood type?”he nodded and donated blood for you.

“Changjo?”you woke up and he hugged you.Everything went smoothly and it’s been a month since it happened and you only heard that Chunji turned has different girlfriends a week.”SUNGYEOL-OPPA!”you backhugged your boyfriend.”Kitten~”he pinched your cheeks.”Oppa are you gonna leave me too?”he shook his head.”Never,I liked you for 5 years but you went out with him.”he pouted.”I PROMISE!I WILL LET SUNGKYU-HYUNG TO BEAT ME UP IF I LEAVE YOU!”Sungkyu heard it and grinned.”Never gonna happen,”Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and put his arm over you to school.