Chapter 1

Love In Seoul

Eunji’s PoV

I’ve never known the real meaning of love before I met InGuk. We’ve been in a relationship for 8 months. Although he is popular among the girls in Busan Foreign School, our previous school; not to mention that he is charming and cute, but nobody knows our relationship. Really. However, we promised already that we will never bring up or talked about our relationship to other people.

Now, I studied at Woollim Academy, I am a freshman here. InGuk-oppa wasn’t in Woollim Academy with me, he went to Jellyfish Academy. Although he went to different academy, we still met up together some time.

---

Woollim Academy is popular by their strict rules to the students. However, its strict rules turn out to be good for both the students and the school. Almost all students that were graduated from Woollim are successful. Woollim is not a big academy: they only picked students that have really good talents. They only accepted about 100 students per year.

Our academy has an orientation also for the new students. Usually, in other academy, the senior asked the freshmen to make or do something that can embarrass themselves. But, in Woollim, they have different ways of orientation. They made a group of five freshmen and one senior. The seniors will guide the freshmen to take a look at Woollim Academy. The seniors also talk about the life in Woollim, how they usually study, being trained, and others. They do it like this because they want the seniors and juniors to be friendly to each other.

After the class advisor announced the grouping, each of the freshmen went to their respective group. My leader is Lee Howon, but his friend called him Hoya, so does the junior called him. At first, I was scared of him, because he looks like a gangster. He is popular among the school; not to mention that he is the kingka of the academy. Even though Hoya-oppa is the kingka, but he is a kind-hearted and warm oppa. He is also a top student in the academy.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel that he is only close to me. He rarely talks to other freshmen. It feels like there is only me in the group, the other was ignored by him. Every time I asked something, he always explained it as clear as possible with a wide smile appeared on his face. But if the other freshmen in our group asked, he answered it with half-hearted, he looks like annoyed.

 

 

Hoya’s PoV

Today is the I waited for decades, the orientation day, and lucky me, I was chosen to be the representative as the ‘tour guide’. Now, I’m sitting in my third year of high school; not that I’m trying to say that I am the senior here. In Woollim Academy, the seniors don’t act as if they own the school. They treat the juniors well. But still, the seniors are responsible for the junior’s orientation.

I hope I can meet and get to know each other to all freshmen in the new batch. Of course, the one that I wanted is only the beautiful and pretty yeoja, not the annoying namja. I hope that I can meet a really pretty girl in this batch; I’m not saying that the girl in the previous batch are all ugly, there are pretty girl, but they just didn’t fulfill my criteria yet.

---

OMO! I know I’m so lucky. There is a really pretty and cute freshman in my group. I must get along with her. I don’t really care with the other freshmen. I know I’m arrogant, but rather than talking to the others, which are all boys, I just talk with the only girl in my group. I wish she didn’t have any boyfriend yet, so that I can be hers.

“Annyeonghaseyo, cheonun Jung Eunji imnida. Please take care of me.”

Omo! Omo! Omo! Neomu kyeopta, such a cute voice and smile she has. I think I have fall for her at this very first sight. I don’t care about how people don’t believe ‘love at first sight’. At first, I also didn’t believe that, but now I do believe. It’s all because of this person named Eunji. Whenever, I heard her voice, I always have this feeling of fear yet happy. Fear of losing someone. I don’t want to lose her; I just want to be in her side all the time.