Final

Lost

Because Chanyeol's type is those who's cute, sincere and smiles a lot.

 


 

At first sight, Chanyeol thought that he was already cute from the beginning.

How Chanyeol doesn't know how out of the thousand people there, that man caught his gaze.

The man's doe eyes were so adorable at the beginning. How it looked so completely lost and wondering along the way with his full, lucious lips wavering and murmurings what Chanyeol heard as cute little 'no's. How the man made a lot of little gestures with his own hands playing with it and trying to ask direction from strangers which in result being ignored.

Oh how Chanyeol thought that poor little kitten man.

At first, he doesn't have the gut to walk up and say "Hi" like how he used to do to every strangers he met. This was rare. It was probably because of the feeling he got when he tried to walk a step or two - those butterflies fluttering in his stomach - or maybe it's because he thinks he just couldn't but refuse to know why or! maybe because.... just because.

so reasonable.

He gulped as he watched the man once again tried to ask stranger to be ignored once again. A sad expression was plastered on the man's face and Chanyeol could see that he sighed and started to took a step and two away more and more from Chanyeol.

No! Chanyeol shriek in his mind. He started to panic.

Should I ran to him? But what if he thinks I'm a stalker? What if he thinks I'm creepy? What if .. what if!

When the man was quite afar from Chanyeol, without thinking for another minute, his body started to drag him and he was running like crazy in the middle of the town. He ran and ran until he reached the mysterious man's figure and without another thought put a hand over the man's shoulder.

Oopps.

The mysterious man turned around. A lost face still plastered on his face, though now, mixing with a confused one.

Chanyeol once again panicked.

What should I say, What should I say!

'What if's thoughts once again resurfaced to him mind and he started to lost his mind soon as time passes.

The other smaller man could just looked at Chanyeol with his big eyes full of curiousity.

Sweat threatened to trickled down from Chanyeol's face anytime soon and Chanyeol is not, I repeat, is not getting any better with the smaller man's gaze on him.

When he started to gather his thoughts slowly - which was longer than expected and he was glad that the stranger man was patient - he took a deep breath and face for the worst

"Uh.. Uh... I can give you direction!"

Shoot! Now he thinks I'm a stalker!

Though, what Chanyeol hadn't expected is the smaller man's face to bright up so brightly and a smile that was wider than Chanyeol's creepy smile.

If Chanyeol find out he could make those cute, sweet face of the stranger to smile so brightly, he should have done this at the first place.

Chanyeol fall for the stranger more after that.

What a love story