10 Years Memories

10 Years Memories

"Xiaolu! Xiaolu! Wake up!"

Luhan groans loudly when his wrist was being pulled and his body slide from the bed.

"Please, Sehyun ah.. 5 more minutes, okay?"Luhan mumbled and flip his body so his back facing Sehyun.

"Yah! You should take me shopping! I want bubble tea!!"Sehyun jumped up and down.

"Later, okay?"Luhan mumbled again. Sehyun pouted.

And she suddenly smirked when a naughty thoughts of a 12 years old girl crossed her mind.

"Gege!"Sehyun shouted and jumped on Luhan's body from the back. Luhan yelped in surprised.

He saw Sehyun grinning at him cutely. The fact is, Luhan didn't like if people slept or jumped in or even just sat on his bed. But if it's Sehyun, Luhan allowed her. He doesn't know why, he just can let her. Luhan actually feeling a little angry, but once he saw the girl's smile, he just flutter. He can't never be mad to Sehyun. Luhan chuckled and pats her cheek.

"Please, take me.. I want to buy that new edition cap"Sehyun said. Luhan chuckled.

"Okay... Okay... let's go"Luhan said.

Sehyun cheered and rolls her body to Luhan's front, that she actually want to get down from the bed but the gap is too small and she nearly fall. But thank god Luhan hugged her waist before she fall.

"Be careful!"Luhan said. His heart beats fast just by looking at Sehyun who nearly fall. Sehyun smiled shyly and stood on both of her feet.

"I'll wait outside. Don't go back to sleep!"Sehyun warned. Luhan smiled and nods as Sehyun walks out his room.

Sehyun and Luhan are a best friend. They've been a best friend since Sehyun was 5. Her brothers, Kris, was Luhan's classmate. He introduce Luhan to Sehyun and his brothers, Kai and Sehun. After that, Kris, Kai, and the twins Sehun and Sehyun moved from China to Korea. But that doesn't end their friendship. Luhan came to Korea, and the sibling let Luhan life in their house, because their parents is dead already. And their friendship grows stronger. They just became a one family naturally.

Sehyun was 12 now, while Luhan is already 16, like Kris. Kai is still 13, while Sehun of course it's the same as Sehyun. Luhan's and Sehyun's big gap of age doesn't make them feel uncomfortable. Luhan always tell Sehyun to treat him as her brothers. Sehyun didn't have to be told, she already like Luhan as her brothers.

Now, Luhan and Sehyun walked in the big mall, their fingers tangled together. Many people mistaken them as a lover, but that's like Sehyun and Luhan really care.

"Gege, look at that!"Sehyun pointed to the stall full of caps.

"You want to see it?"Luhan asked. Sehyun nods her head furiously. Luhan chuckled and pulled her hand to the stall. There's many kinds of caps, and Luhan sure Sehyun can droll just by looking at it. She was like having an addiction of caps. Luhan is really interested in her hobby. It's just different from many kinds of girls who like many things for beauty. While Sehyun is a little bit too boyish, and Luhan think it's attractive.

Now she even dressed like a boy. A black jeans, loose white shirt and she wear a baseball jacket outside. A red sneakers and a cap with the front side on the back.

"Oh my god, that one is cool!"Sehyun said. Luhan saw the cap she meant and Luhan admit she had a good taste. It really is cool.

"How much is that?"Sehyun asked. Once she flipped the price tag, her eyes widened.

"What the hell?!?!"Sehyun yells. Luhan looked at the price tag, and yes. It was expensive. Sehyun once a daughter of a rich couple, which is deceased because of car accident. Price like this actually didn't mean anything to her. But she wants to save moneys so she and Sehun can go to college. And Luhan just admired her dream.

Luhan has a money that much to buy her that cap. He has plenty, actually.

"Come on, gege. Let's looked for others"Sehyun said and pulled Luhan hand. Luhan sure he heard a little disappointment on her words.

"Wait!"Luhan said and pulled her hand hard. Sehyun stumbled as she was pulled against his arm.

"You want the cap?"Luhan asked.

"It's expensive, gege. Come on"Sehyun said and pulled Luhan's hand again. But Luhan stiffen his arm and Sehyun can't pulled it. Of course a strength of 16 years old boy was way too much for a girl.

"What are you doing?!"Sehyun asked. Luhan smiled at her before he picked up the cap and walk to the cashier.

"Oh no, gege. You don't!"Sehyun said and pulled him.

"Please pack it well"Luhan said to the cashier's officer without minding Sehyun who's tugging his shirt, shaking his body.

"Here you go, sir. Have a nice day"the woman said and handed Luhan the pack.

Luhan smiled and pull Sehyun's hand away.

"Oh come on, gege!"Sehyun groans loudly.

"You hungry?"Luhan asked. Sehyun furrowed her eyebrows.

"I...?"

"Let's go eat something"Luhan said.

Sehyun was completely didn't understand what is he up to, but Luhan definitely has a plan. They sat on the chair of a restaurant, face to face.

Luhan order this and that, and Sehyun just let him. She just want Luhan to tells her what's his up to.

"What the hell are you doing?"Sehyun asked when the waiter left. Luhan smiled and pushed the cap's pack to her.

"Seriously?"Sehyun asked.

"It's a little too fast, but.."Luhan smiled, "Happy Birthday"

Sehyun widened her eyes as her smile vanished and her jaw went slack.

"Gege.."

"Hope you like the present"Luhan smiled again.

"You... But..."Sehyun muttered, unable to make a proper sentence.

Luhan chuckled and pats her hand.

"Just consider it as my thanks to you"Luhan said.

"Thanks for what?"Sehyun asked.

"For everything"Luhan said, "For example, like waking me every morning"

Sehyun scoffed as Luhan chuckled lowly.

"just accept it. I'm gonna cry in public if you didn't"Luhan said. Sehyun sniffed and pulled the pack.

"Childish boy"she muttered, but of course Luhan hear it. Luhan just smile.

"Why don't you open it and find out what's inside?"Luhan said. Sehyun rolls her eyes.

She opened the pack and of course that cool cap was there. But Sehyun's eyes widened when she saw another thing in that.

A necklace.

There's a star shape on that, in the center there's a letter "L".

"G-Gege, what..."

"Oh, look! Another thing as a thanks. How magical"Luhan smiled.

"How did you.."Sehyun muttered. Because she was sure Luhan only buy her a cap. Not a necklace.

"Yes! I surprised you!"Luhan laughs.

"Seriously.. how?"Sehyun asked. Luhan smiled.

"I bought it yesterday. And when that cashier woman want to pack it, I slips the necklace inside"Luhan said, "I don't do magic" Sehyun scoffed.

She picked up the necklace and stare at it for awhile.

"Why is there a letter on it? and why it was a L?"Sehyun .

"So you didn't forget me, of course!"Luhan said. Sehyun scoffed.

"Anyway, thanks.. I like my presents"Sehyun smiled. Luhan smiled back at her as he grabbed the necklace.

"I'll put it on. Come here"Luhan said. Sehyun widened her eyes.

"Oh, come on, Xiaolu. This is a public place"Sehyun said.

"I don't really care. Now get here as I told you"Luhan said and faked a glare. Sehyun groans but stood up anyway and sat beside Luhan. Luhan chuckled. He swiped Sehyun's hair to one side, revealing her white neck. Luhan s his hand on her neck and hooked the necklace behind.

"There"Luhan said. Sehyun stare at him for awhile and giggled.

"What?"Luhan asked.

"You have the silliest personality ever"Sehyun said. Luhan crunched his eyebrows and pouted.

"Hey, that's not a critic!"Sehyun said and poked Luhan's cheek, "I like your personality"

"You do?"Luhan asked.

"Duh.. Of course"Sehyun said. Luhan scoffed.

"Do you expect me to believe a liar?"Luhan asked.

"Hey, I'm not lying!"Sehyun denied.

"Yes you are"Luhan smirked.

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!!!"

"Yes!!!!"

They stopped when they realize everybody is looking at them. They looked at each other as they burst into laughter.

 

"Gege, let's-..." Sehyun widened her eyes.

Why Luhan's room was so neat like this?

"Gege?"Sehyun called. Sehyun shut the door behind her and traced her eyes around Luhan's room.

"Xiaolu?"Sehyun opened his bathroom. And he's not there.

"That's weird.."Sehyun mumbled and get out from his room.

"Gege"Sehyun called Kris.

"Yeah?"Kris asked.

"Where's Xiaolu?"Sehyun asked.

"He didn't told you?"Kris asked.

Sehyun furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

"He's leaving for school. He rent a house nearby"

 

"You're so mean.."Sehyun sobbed through the phone.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Okay? Please forgive me, Sehyun ah.. Don't cry, please. Don't.."Luhan gets panicking. And Sehyun only cried louder.

"Please, Sehyun ah.."

"Gege is so bad.."Sehyun sobbed.

"Yes, I'm so bad, Sehyun ah.. I'm being so bad"

"You should've told me s-so I can treat you b-better.."Sehyun sobbed.

"You don't have to do that. You always treat me good"

"No I don't.. I asked for this and that, waking you up when you wanted to sleep, dragging you to go with me when-.."

"Sehyun ah, I swear I enjoyed every second I spend with you. You didn't do anything wrong, I'm glad you done those things to me"

"B-But.."

"Listen, Sehyunnie.. I'm sorry I left without telling you anything. But I promised I'll call you everyday"

Sehyun bit her lower lip, holding back her tears because of course she still felt awful to cried on Luhan like that.

"P-Promised..?"Sehyun muttered.

"Promised.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : OMG, I know it ! And sorry if there's a lack of grammars and many typos because I'm not really good at english! I'm really sorry! T,T

Anyway, Thank you so much for reading. What do you think?? Kkkk~