Barking

You are My Pet!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU ARE MY PET.

3. BARKING

-------*******-------

 

It was just another busy day for Hyukjae, she went home after buying a dinner for her and Donghae. She opened the door when she heard a loud music being played. She walked to the living room and found Donghae dancing so passionately.

Hyukjae leaned on the wall while enjoying the free show in front of her eyes. ‘He is great! No wonder he joined the musical’

Hyukjae clapped when the music ended, startled Donghae who didn’t know Hyukjae was watching him the whole time. “Whoa it’s great Momo! You are awesome!”

“Noona! You surprised me. You see my dance?” he asked.

Hyukjae nodded and gave Donghae her two thumbs up.

Donghae smiled. He looked at the plastic bag on Hyukjae’s hand. “Noona what’s that?”

“Oh. This is our dinner Hae! I bought jajjangmyeon! Let’s eat.” Hyukjae started to walk to the dining table with Donghae followed behind.

“Noona, feed me~” He grinned.

*********************************

 

“Hyukkie... let’s have a lunch together” Sungmin and Yesung approached Hyukjae who was busy with her work. Hyukjae smiled at her two best friends and nodded. She took the wallet on her bag before following her best friends out of the office.

“Let’s go. I want to eat Kimchi jjigae today~” Hyukjae pulled them excitedly. Slipped her hand on both of her best friends arm on each side.

The restaurant was a bit crowded since it’s lunch time, they were lucky that there’s avalaible table for them. They were looking at the menu when Hyukjae heard someone called her.

“Hyukjae!”

Hyukjae looked around trying to find the one who called her. She saw a man in a casual blue shirt waving and smile warmly at her.

“You are Lee Hyukjae, right?” the man asked when he was already standing beside Hyukjae’s chair.

“Yes...” Hyukjae nodded, the man seems so familiar, but she got no idea who was he

“Do you remember me?” The man asked again when he saw the confused look painted on Hyukjae’s face

“Err…”

The man chuckled, he ruffled Hyukjae’s hair. “You didn’t change… Always like this. I’m Ilwoo. Jung Il Woo your senior in college.” He said as he offered his hand for a handshake.

Hyukjae gasped, she can’t believe it. The man in front her is Il Woo… Her long lost crush, Hyukjae stood up in a second as she took Ilwoo’s hand and shook it “Aaah Il Woo sunbae…”

“How are you Hyukjae? Mmm can I join you here?” he smiled to the woman and man who was with Hyukjae.

Hyukjae nodded. “Sure sunbae... I’m fine. Oh they are my friends Sungmin and Yesung”

 

***********************

 

Donghae went to the kitchen and checking the remaining food there, he just came back from the rehearsal of the next musical and he felt really hungry. He sat at the kitchen counter when he found no food there. ‘Ah I should text Noona… maybe we can have a dinner outside’ he thought and walked to the living room to find his phone.

Donghae grinned when he just received the message from Hyukjae, she asked Donghae to fetch her in her office so they could go to eat dinner outside.

“Anything for you Noona...” he sangs while taking his jacket and the helmets.

-----------------

 

“Noona!” Donghae waved at Hyukjae who just went out from the office. Hyukjae smiled as she approached her pet.

“Momo~ Aigoo it’s my first time being fetch up by my pet kkk” Hyukjae teased Donghae while the latter just chuckled at his owner cuteness.

“It’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter