Chapter 1

Sweet Holiday

 

 

~ Chapter 1 ~

 

 

 

~Seohyun's POV~

 

 

 

''Seohyun-ah! would you just stop?!''

 

''What do you mean stop? But this will make us win the competition!''

 

''Then do what you like! We're gonna do our own project then. hmph.''

 

 

Great... Just GREAT! What do I do now? Aiigooo..... 

 

 

I immediately left the unfinished piece of work on the floor and headed outside. Its just very irritating ho they could be that picky about what they should do. Its not like they have a greater idea. >3<

 

 

Well, I guess I have no choice but to go to the park then~

 

 

After a few minutes... I reached the park. Its getting dark. But, its okay. No one's gonna look for me at home. Mom's always out and Dad's working abroad. No one will surely look for me. 

 

 

''Uhmm... excu---'' I think I heard something... But, it was just a faint call... So, I didn't mind.

 

 

I went to the side to buy ice cream. My favorite flavor is Sweet Potato. Its Mild and very relaxing at the same time. Good for a very frustrating day at school. I got my Ice cream and sat at one of the benches facing the peaceful pond.

 

 

'Ah the stars are coming out!' I thought as I look up at them and start to admire them. I think, they are the only one's that stay by my side. I always feel happy looking at them.

 

 

 

 

 

~Luhan's POV~

 

 

 

''This is quite heavy umma.'' I said as I lifted one of the boxes of our stuff to our new home.

 

''Its okay Luhannie. That's the last one~'' My mom called out. And I was so releived to hear that. We've been lifting boxes all morning. And to top all that, I haven't even fixed my stuff yet! Bummer... I guess this is my welcome? hmmm... seems so.

 

 

''Umma~ Can I stroll around this evening? Since we're all done with the boxes...''

 

''Sure~ Just come home early okay? kaja.''

 

''De~ Omonim~'' I smiled and headed out.

 

 

'Hmmm... where should I go?' I thought as I walk around the neighborhood.

 

 

''Uhmm... excu---'' Huh? She just went pass me... pssh... The brochure said that the people were friendly... hmph. Lies.... I guess I should just follow her.... My instintcs told me so...

 

 

So, I followed her and found out that she IS going to the park... hmmm... My instincts were right! Haha. Now, I've found the park... I can finally relax... 

 

 

I immediately went to the nearest tree to the peaceful pond sat on the grass and took-out my book from my brown messenger bag.

 

 

I just loved reading. Even though its nightfall, I would still like to enjoy a bit of my free time with the beautiful scenery and a wonderful book to go with it.

 

 

''Today... I'm reading... Ah! Chapter 15.'' I whispered to myself while focusing on the book.

 

 

A few seconds after... I hear a rustle on the other side of the tree....

 

 

 

'Ah... Its that girl... She bought an ice cream... Okay?...' I thought and returned my attention to n interesting chapter of the book.

 

 

 

''Ah the stars are coming out!'' I heard as I was just reading the great part...

 

 

'Aissh.. What a noisy girl!' I thought as I took a peek at her...

 

 

 

O.O

 

 

 

'Woah... She's Pretty...' I said then she looked at me. 'OH CRAP! She looked at me! The Heck Luhan! Why say that so casually?! Aiisssh!!!...' I whispered and quickly left the place...

 

 

 

 

I can't beleive I just said that.... The hell is wrong with me today? .... *sigh* Well... I guess I'll just have to get ready for school tomorrow?

 

 

________________________________________________

 

Annyeong~ My first Update for this story~ XD

Sorry if its quite short... I'm just gonna make the second one a bit longer. :''))

 

Hope like it~ And please comment of what you think about it~