I'm not ready yet?

Zodiac Love Triangle

Hee Seul's Diary Entry~

 

Later, 11:27 PM

I'm sad right now, dear diary. And I can't sleep.

Well, you see that I'm 22 years old already and my mom is still treating me like a child! Oh man! :( Here's the full story...

 

After I saw the flyer, I was excited to tell mom. After I told mom about the application, my mom didn't agree. She said "Hee Seul, you're not ready yet". "Mom! Why?! I can do it! Trust me!" I shouted. "I can trust you but I'm worried about you." "I'm not a kid anymore!" I started crying. Then my mom said "I'm sorry Hee Seul but maybe next---" But I already rushed to the bedroom, crying.

 

I know mom loves me and I love her but she's still not moving on because I had a sister named Park Min Seul. She's a year older than me. She was very nice to everyone like she's the nicest person in the world. But one day, she died of leukemia then my mother fainted that day and woke up crying and I'm hugging her at the same time and saying "Mom don't worry, she's in heaven and I know that she doesn't like seeing you like this." "But, but---" Then started crying again. "I'll be on your side mom, always, I promise." Then we went to the funeral last week for her death anniversary. I bought her lilies, her favorites. Then my mom started to cry again then I hugged her warmly.

 

And that's the story.

 

Oh I hate drama! So last year! >.<

 

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, dear diary. Today was my birthday then my mom gave you as my gift last time so that means your horoscope is Leo! We're the same! :D I love talking about zodiac signs and horoscopes! I love boys who are Aquarius or Gemini for some reasons.. I didn't have a boyfriend yet so that's why I hope that I find my significant other...

Oh! It's already midnight *yawn* Oh I'm tired! Gotta sleep, dear diary! Goodnight! :)

 

End of Hee Seul's Diary Entry~

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked this fanfic, check out my other fanfics! :)

 

A Vampire's Heart : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/5181/a-vampire-s-heart-korean-sohee-vampire-yoseob

Dead OR Alive? : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/4288/dead-or-alive-heechul-romance-siwon-superjunior