Love

Illuminated.

I'm telling you this was all Iza's fault. ^^ mizukibbworld

She made me listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGxLoOLWl58 while viewing her pic and it sent me into Eunhae overload. I don't even know if this is any good cause I'm to tired to re-read it.

It's 4 in the morning, I'm going to bed now. 

 


 

 

It happens in a way that no one would have expected.
Thousand upon thousands of fans are chanting their names while blue light sticks are softly glowing in the darkness surrounding the stage. In five years time Hyukjae won’t remember what song they were singing at this very moment. He won’t remember what he wore, or even what country they were in. All he will remember is how beautiful Donghae looks standing there at the very edge of the stage with a single spotlight on him making his entire body illuminated.  He is waving a Eunhae flag while singing, smiling like a small boy when he sees his fans happy faces.

At first Hyukjae doesn’t even notice his feet moving. He passes by Yesung, ignoring his friends attempt to drag him with him, he already has a place he needs to be. He walks at a slow pace, down from the platform he was on, along the side stage towards the big middle part. It takes him a while but he’s in no hurry.

 

If Sungmin notices something strange about him when he walks by he doesn’t show it. He simply drags Kyuhyun along towards another part of the stage.

Hyukjae is driven by something he can’t explain, it’s like he’s been hypnotized with only one goal.

Donghae is still standing there when he reaches him with determined steps. He steps up along side of him and without sparing the fans at their feet a single glance he grabs hold of Donghae’s hand, turning the other around to face him.

 

That smile, that single smile that makes his heart beat faster and his world spin around, that smile that Donghae only ever smiles for Hyukjae. He craves that smile when Donghae is away, he dreams about it at night and imagines it during the days. His fingers are itching with need as he stretches forward his hand to brush a stray strand of hair out form Donghaes eyes. The man is watching him with a happy but slightly bemused face. This isn’t like their normal skinship on stage and he wonders what has gotten into Hyukjae. The man is just standing there, staring into his eyes, and Donghae is starting to find it harder to breathe, soon completely mesmerized with those hazelnut eyes that make it impossible to move away.

 

“What?” he questions in a low voice.



Hyukjae doesn’t respond. He can hear the fans screaming at their close proximity, and he is pretty sure that someone is shouting obscenities at him from his earpiece, but he doesn’t care when he reaches out to cup Donghae’s warm cheek in his hand. Donghae keeps still, his previous smile has vanished to be replaced by a look of awe. They have been thinking about this for such a long time. Dreaming, hoping, and praying. He looks into Hyukjae’s eyes, making sure that all the love he feels for the man shines through. Cameras are long forgotten, the fans cheers and screams are fading away and all they can hear are their heartbeats. The rest of the members are still going on with the show, although apprehensive, but they know they couldn’t stop what’s happening even if they wanted to.

 

In the ray of that single spotlight, at the very edge of the centre stage, Hyukjae leans forward to kiss the man he loves. It’s a small kiss, a soft one that leaves Donghae’s entire body tingling.

 

“I love you.”

 

It’s whispered against his lips, only for him to hear.

For a split second everything goes completely still. No cameras are flashing, no members sing and Donghae could have sworn even the music stops playing. But once that second passes the noise comes back and hits him with such a force that he jerks back. Hyukjaes hold on his face prevents him from moving to far and it keeps him grounded when he feel like he wants nothing else but to float away. The noise around them is deafening and it stays that way when he reaches out to grab his boyfriend’s hand. He doesn’t know what will happen now but he is sure that no other performance will ever live up to this one. He takes a big breath and turns back towards the crowd. The members are gathering to walk their way, knowing that their support is crucial at this moment.

 

Donghae raises his arm that is still griping the flag high up in the air and Hyukjae’s gummy smile brings tears to his eyes as he has never felt as loved or in love as he does at this moment.