The first meeting

The Way You Came

Sorry for the wait, it takes forever to type it up and I kept getting busy or my internet failed.... Soooo as I type this up, I'm listening to Zico's mixtape and BEAST's new album :]]] Zico is my boyfriend ahaha~ Jun Hyung is my husband~ and L.Joe is my jagiya~ lol They be my fave kpop boys~

On to chapter one!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're going to America! Wah~ I didn't think Teen Top would ever go!" Niel shouted in his room as he packed.

"Shut up, Niel!" CAP yelled through the wall.

"Make me!" The emotional vocal boy challanged.

The leader left his room, "You're gonna regret that!" He marched to Niel's room, but Chang Jo popped out.

"Stop! Go back and finish packing!" The maknae, Chang Jo, pounted towards CAP's room.

CAP frowned, "I wasn't gonna hurt him..."

L.Joe heard everything in his room and laughed, "Losers..." he closed his suitcase, done with packing. "I should check on Chun Ji." He left his room and headed to his best friend's. He knocked on the door, "Yo! Chun Ji!" His friend didn't reply so L.Joe just walked in. Chun Ji was laying asleep on a pile of clothes, L.Joe shook his head and kicked his best friend in the leg.

Chun Ji shot up, "Earthquake?!"

L.Joe faceplamed, "Yes, Chun Ji, there's an earthquake. Pack your stuff up so we can evacuate."

"Okay, okay." Chun Ji replied sleepily.

L.Joe left Chun Ji's room and saw Ricky draggin a suitcase.

"Ricky! What did you pack?!" L.Joe asked, alarmed by his huge suitcase.

"Everything!" Ricky yelled happily and continued to haul his suitcase.

Teen Top's manager, Min walked through the front door, "Hurry yp! you don't want to miss the plane!"

All the boys took their luggage to the van and buckled up inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Reila! Wake up, lazy!" Lili screamed in the sleeping girl's ear.

Reila jumped, "What the heck is wrong with you?!" She yelled in Lili's face.

"Shut up!" This time, Mandi shouted from across the house.

Reila sighed, "And why are you waking me up at four AM?"

"Babo, we have to pick up the people from Korea." Lili explained.

"Wait, we still don't know who they are?"

"Nope, just that there's six of 'em."

Reila sighed again, "Well, what time does their plane land?"

"Ten." Lili smiled.

"TEN?!" Reila shouted, "And you woke me up now?!"

"Well, I was watching drama, but then, I got bored, and you know, it's a two hour drive to the airport, there might be traffic, and I was kinda getting hungry, so I thought you could make me food... Yea..."

Reila stared at Lili, "Get. Out."

*6 hours later*

"So what do you think they'll be like" Reila asked Mandi and Lili waiting at the airport.

"There's six of them, right?" Lili asked rhetorically. "Oh! Maybe it's SHINee with Yoogeun!"

"Oh yeah, Lili, because three loser girls will be assigned to SHINee." Mandi rolled at Lili, "They probably won't even be boys!"

Reila snapped her fingers, "T-Ara!" The smile on her face faded, "But they just added a new member."

"I really don't think we'll have anyone famous..." Mandi told Lili and Reila.

*Flight 713 from Seoul- ARRIVED* flashed on the moniter next to Lili's head. "Well, time to find whoever these people are." Reila stood up from where she was sitting and headed towards the arrival gate with other people who were waiting.

"Look for a group of six, I guess." Lili sighed and watched all the people coming out.

Reila and Lili looked, but heard a familar a tune being hummed. They both shook their heads, "Mandi, stop humming 'It's A Small World'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAP POV

We finally exited the gate after hauling Ricky's suitcase off of the baggage carousel.

"Alright guys, hyung said to meet witha group of three." I told the others.

"Oh yeah, 'cuz that really helps. Do you see all the groups of three?" L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Well thanks for the help, cranky." I muttered.

"Mandi, stop humming 'It's A Small World'!" I heard some girls scream, I looked over and saw three girls.

"Hey," I nudged Chun Ji, "You think it's them?" I pointed over to the girls.

Chun Ji shurgged, "Let's go find out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reila POV

Mandi wouldn't stop humming and now Lili was singign!

"I'm so cra cra crazy!" Lili sang and tried to do the 'Clap' dance.

"Oh my freaking Junsu! Imma slap you two. Now, help me find these people." I yelled frustrated, but soon felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to a guy with a beanie and sunglasses. He had five other boys behind him; they also had hats, beanies, and sunglasses. "Are you our English tutors?" The boy who tapped me asked in Korean, he looked familar.

"Ah! Yes, I'm Reila and these two are Mandi and Lili." I said intorducing my idiot friends. I looked at the boy in the back of the group, he had blonde hair. I looked the other boys, all were familar to me. It didn't hit me until I heard Lili humming 'Clap'. We are the tutors of Teen Top!

"Holy Shisus!" I shouted and the boy in front of me, who I relaized to be CAP, jumped back. I mentally slapped myself for shouting. Mandi and Lili were looking at me weird and so were the boys.

"Are you okay?" CAP looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Um... Yeah," I trailed off, "but let me say one thing." CAP nodded at me to go ahead, "Your disguises... Don't work that well."

CAP cleared his throat and I saw Ricky nudge him, "I told you we needed mustaches!"

"Well, let's just go to the car, we would've found out who you were anyways."

CAP shrugged, "True."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After trying to stuff Ricky's suitcase, all nine of us were seated - illegally- in a rent-a-van. My car was too small for us, but this van didn't make much of a difference.

I drove, CAP was in the passenger seat, L.Joe, Chun Ji, and Mandi were in the second row, and Niel, Ricky, Chang Jo, and Lili were squished in the back.

"Okay, one more time, Li-Li." Lili had been trying to get Ricky to properly pronounce her name for almost thirty minutes.

'Riri..." Ricky said slowly.

Lili hit her head, as well as elbowing Chang Jo in the arm. "This is hopeless!"

"So, do you already know all our names and stuff?" CAP asked.

"I do, but the other two don't. I think they only know a couple of you, but they know your song and parts of the dance." I replied concentrating on the road.

"Name us then." I heard someone behind me command.

"I glanced in the rearview mirror, it was L.Joe, my bias. He smirked at me.

We came to a red light, "You're Min Soo AKA CAP, leader and rapper." I pointed at Chun Ji, "Chan Hee AKA Chun Ji, vocalist. Daniel AKA Niel, vocalist. Changhyun AKA Ricky, dancer. Jonghyun AKA Chang Jo, dancer." I pointed at L.Joe, "Lee Byung Hun AKA L.Joe, rapper." I smirked and turned around.

"Wait, he's L.Joe?" I thought he was CAP!" Mandi shouted pointing over Chun Ji at L.Joe. I laughed and stepped on the gas as the light turned.

I got on the freewey and my music, 'Clap Your Hands' by 2NE1 came on. Mandi started clapping and I heard Lili and Ricky fghting in the back with Chang Jo yelling at them to stop.

Great, just another hour and a half of driving with these freaks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was about twenty minutes left of driving. CAP and I had been talking about music the whole time and about how we learned Korean when we were Japanese- American.

Ricky and Lili falling asleep on a very annoyed Chang Jo. Niel was playing his DS while Chun Ji and Mandi were talking. L.Joe just listened to his iPod and texted.

"Mandi, wake up those two, we're almost." I stopped at another red light.

Mandi turned and slapped Lili, "Get up!"

Lili being shocked, threw her arms in the air and hit both Ricky and Chang Jo in the face.

"Yah!" Chang Jo yelled.

"Not my fault, you chose to sit there." Lili laughed.

"Ugh, just shut up! Do you guys want food?" I asked, driving again.

"Sure, let's get some great, American food!" Lili cheered.

"Taco Bell it is." I turned into the Mexican restaurant's parking lot and parked in an empty spot.

We all got out of the van and shook out our legs, numb from being cramped up.

"What is a boo-li-do?" Ricky asked as we walked inside.

"What?!" The girls and I asked.

"A boolido." he said again and then pointed to a poster on the wall.

"Oh! A burrito!" I said understanding.

"Do you want that, Ricky?" L.Joe asked his dongsaeng.

"I don't know... Noona, what are you getting?" He walked up to me by the register.

"It's Taco Bell, so naturally I'm getting tacos."

"Are tacos good?" Now, Niel was asking me.

I shrugged, "I guess. It's like meat with tomato, lettuce, and chesse in either soft or crispy yummy, shell, flour thing..." I wasn't sure how to tell them about tortillas.

"Well, we'll have whatever you have." Niel grinned.

I nodded, "Okay..." I turned to the worker, "We'll have nine tacos, six soft, and three crispy."

L.Joe pushed me away and ordered, I'll just have a Mexican Pizza, please."

I pushed him out the way, "Also, three medium sodas, please."

He shoved me, "Make that four."

I rolled my eyes and took three of the cups, giving Ricky and Niel their's.

Mandi went to order with CAP and Chun Ji while Lili was ignoring who was asking about nachos.

I filled up my cup with Dr. Pepper, waiting for it to fill perfectly. I waited for the foam to the down then filled it again and stopped.

"Oh my God, hurry up!" L.Joe shouted behind me.

"Yah! I'm making it perfect!" I said continuing.

"Just drink it and get a refill later!" He pushed me and my drink spilled.

"Stupid!" I kicked him and caused him to spill his drink on his shirt.

He glared at me, "You're dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good? Comment? lol I hope you liked it~ Mmmm I'll be going to England on June 1st, sooooo idk how I'll update, I'll try to there... or I can force my friend to type it all up lol. I'm still writing my new chapter for BEAST, but it will be up soon!