Final

Way For Love

 

This is the day I will going to meet my future wife how I wish it’s Yoona but is so impossible Yoona is just a simple girl she also needs to work just to finish her studies. I hope I will not regret my own decision.

 

"Hyung lets go they already waiting for us"

"Arasso. kaja"

 

Were here in the restaurant I'm really nervous at the same I'm sad because I'm going to marry a girl that I don’t love.

 

But when I saw a very familiar figure the girl that I loved the most the girl who makes my heart beat faster than it used to be. I saw her I saw Yoona and I did not hesitate to call her name

 

"Yoona??"

"Oppa..."

"It’s you it’s really you Yoona"

"Why are you here oppa??"

"You call me oppa??"

"Ne oppa"

"So I'm already your boyfriend right you call me oppa YES!"

"Ne I'm sorry I did not tell you when we are in jeju island mianhae"

"It’s okay Yoona I'm so happy your here"

"Hyung Mr. Im is watching at you the owner of the Y Corporation is watching"

"I don’t care I will not go to that arrange marriage I want to spend my life with Yoona"

"She is my daughter Mr. Lee Donghae"

"Mwoh??"

"Appa I told you that I will tell him that right"

"You’re the daughter of the owner of the Y Corporation Yoona??"

"Ne that’s why the name of our company is Y Corporation that the first letter of my name oppa"

"But why do you need to live at jeju?? Why do you need to work just to finish your studies??"

"I've asked my Appa that I want a simple life so that I go to jeju and I finished my studies there and it’s meant to be that you’re also there and like me you also want to have a simple life"

"I can’t believe that. So you planned this??"

"Aniyo. My father told me that he want me to marry the owner of the Lee company"

"Why did you not tell me that you are a rich person??"

"Mianhae. You’re asking not Mister Lee Donghae"

"Aish! At least your here with me Yoona and you will not going anywhere. I love you Yoona"

"I love you too oppa"

"So Mr. Lee Donghae are we going to continue our agreement??"

"Ne Mr. Im I want to introduce myself I'm Lee Donghae your daughter's fiancé"

"Yah! I thought your my boyfriend why is that you become my fiancé?"

"Because we’re here for the arrange marriage you will be my fiancé so please don’t say anything or I will kiss you arasso"

"But..."

 

Yoona can’t finish her sentence because Donghae kissed her on the lips.

 

"If it’s okay to you Mr. Im, You and Kyuhyun will settle the date of our marriage. I just want to have some time with my fiancé"

"It’s okay with me Mr. Lee"

"Kamsahamnida Sir. Kyuhyun you can handle this right??"

"Ne hyung"

"Thank you. And you future wife let’s have a date tonight come with me and lets have fun together"

 

Yoona and Donghae got married and they have a one son. They still in love with each other. Their love for each other is keep getting stronger every single day.

 

 

-THE END-