Will You Marry Me?

Will You Marry Me?

 

Jaemi’s Pov

 

I sighed as I looked at my watch again. ‘Myungsoo where are you?’ I thought to myself. We only had 5 minutes left before the principle starts announcing the graduates. Looking up again I saw Myungsoo looking around and a smile came to my face.

 

“Oppa over here!” I shouted over the crowed of people as I waved my arms over my head. I saw him look at me before a smile came on his face and he ran towards me breathing heavily.

 

“Why are you so late?”

“I had to do something first.”

I huffed at him and pouted to only have him ruffle my hair.

 

“Aish oppa you come late and make my hair messed up. Do you know how long I had to do my hair?” I asked him in my fake angry voice.

 

“Mian, mian. Let’s go it’s almost time,” Myungsoo said before giving me a peck and dragged me to the gym where everything is being announced.

 

End of Jaemi’s Pov

 

 

No One’s Pov

 

Myungsoo dragged Jaemi to the gym and took a couple glance back at his longtime girlfriend who was hiding her flushed face from the peck. They entered the gym and sat with their best friends Infinite, Yumi, and Hana. Hana and Yumi saw their best friend flushed and snickered.

 

Soon the principal came on stage and everybody clapped. He started his speech and all that thing. (Sorry, but I never graduated yet so I don’t know all this graduating thing >-<)

 

---_---

 

 

It was near the end of the graduation when Myungsoo was called on stage. He stood up and smiled at Jaemi who had a confused face on.

 

‘I feel like something weird is going on,’ Jaemi thought confused as her friends looked at her with a funny smile.

 

“Our student Kim Myungsoo would like to announce something before the graduation officially ends,” Mr.Park the principal said before letting Myungsoo taking his place.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Kim Myungsoo and I would like to say something today,” Myungsoo said with confidence before looking at his girlfriend with loving eyes.

 

“I started Inspirit High School believing nothing about love for I was heartbroken once. I was a jerk and a cold hearted idiot til I met someone who changed my view on love. She slowly opened up my eyes and I fell in love with her. Her eyes, smile, face, personality, everything. I confessed to her about 2 1/2 years ago and we officially became a couple. Like any couple out there we had our ups and downs, sweet yet bitter moments, but that only made our relationship stronger. She became my heart and I could never let her go. Jung Jaemi, my friend, my girlfriend, my love, my heart, I decided I want to spend my life with you forever. I want you to become Mrs.Kim. Who would be my wife and mother of my kids. I’m nervous as hell today, but I have a question for you. Will you marry me?”

 

Myungsoo said all of that as he walked slowly towards the audience in front of his lover. As he finished he handed his best friend Sungyeol the mic, as the spotlight was on her, kneeling with one knee on the floor with a small velvet box that has a beautiful ring in front of Jaemi who has her hands over as tears streaming down her face.

 

Time seemed to slow down for Jaemi as she couldn’t believe what Myungsoo just asked her. “Will you marry me?” he asked again nervously.  Jaemi heard the whole audience quite down. With tears still running down her face she nodded before hugging Myungsoo and the whole audience cheered on.

 

Myungsoo broke the hug before putting the ring that would identify her no longer single and kissed her passionately. The whole entire audience cheered them on again, but the lovers didn’t hear them for the kiss silenced them out.

 

 


 


A/N OMG I can’t believe I just wrote that. Sorry if there is any grammar/spelling mistake for I was in a rush to get this out. This is also my first one-shot so I hopped that you liked it.