I Get It

World's Full of Sorrow [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been a week, they haven't got informations about that girl yet. As usual, they gathered at their table in the canteen and chatting one another.
"Have you guys got her informations?" Minho asked. Meanwhile they shaked their head nervously.
"Sorry min!" they answered simultaneously.
"We just know that she's in the first grade now, and her class in room 'A' " Taemin told as the other just nodded.
"Ne. Taemin's right, min," Key added. "Even I asked some of her classmates, but they don’t know much about her.”
“Yah, maybe because they all still new in here, so they haven’t recognized one another yet” Onew raised his brows as sipping his cappuccino.

The bell rang. The recess has been finished. The fifth class would be started.
“Aiissh, why our recess going too fast? I’m bored to get a class right now.” Jonghyun  complained.
“What subject will we get now?” Taemin asked as they five walked passing the corridor.
“Chemistry!!!” Onew exclaimed, clapping his hand happily.
“Yayaya, I know you’re master of chemistry.” Key snorted irritably, meanwhile Jonghyun and Taemin just laughed to see Key and Onew started fighting one another. Key muttered along the corridor, but Onew ignored whst he said and cupped his ears. Onew liked making Key feel so annoyed. They both looked so childish. Meanwhile, Minho just giggled a little to see them because he’s a type guy who keep his cool image.

They finally reached their class in the third floor. Looked like their teacher haven't come to their class yet, so their classmates still made a noisy. When they were at the doorway of their class, there's someone called Minho out ...
"Minho oppaaa!"
They five turned around finding who's called Minho, then they saw a sweet girl running approach, waving her hand from far.
"Who's she?" asked Key.
"mmm, she's my ---"

"aiiissh, Minho oppa! it's hard to meet you. I've found you everywhere, and I finally get you here." said her breathlessly.
"Minho, we come in first, ok!" Jonghyun excused and grabbed Key, Onew, and Taemin while Minho just nodded.
The girl bowed toward the four Minho's friends.
"What's up?" Minho asked her coldly.
"Can you take me home after finish from school, oppa?" she asked making a wide grin.
"You've a driver, don't you?"
"Ne. But appa is using my driver now. Can you, oppa?" she asked back nervously.
"----"
"Ne!" he replied forced, then left her without say anything more.
"Yah! oppaa, you're so annoyed!" she pouted curling her lips.

 

"Who's she?" Key asked again with an inquisitive look.
"Your new girlfriend????" Jonghyun teased.
"Aiisshh, you are --," Minho snorted annoyed. "She's my cousin, Jung Krystal, stupid!!!"
They gasped. "jinjja

Please log in to read the full chapter