Chae-rin Side of the story

Insane Chance's

"HEY CHAE-RIN, come on were gonna be late! i wanna get my chance to meet new guys at school before they get taken, HURRY UP!" Hyuna yell from outside waiting by the car, along with Dara and Luna. "come coming, This is INSANE! why do we gotta go back to that boring collage that full of rich kids that has no manners?" i walk down the step and out the front door. "about time, now lets go! we'll be late" i got in the driver side. "calm down, you guyaholic person" we all laugh. as we drove to school.

  i love these girls, Dara is my step sister her family adopted me when i was 13 years old. we met at the hospital, Dara broke her leg at the time, i was found on a beach shore. we were also roommate's and she was scare of the nurse's because they kept giving us shot's. when ever she get's shot i held her hands. she also told me that she pity me because i was lonely and no-one was looking for me. she even told me everything about what her family, and everything thats she likes. when it was time for her to leave the hospital, she ask her father to adopt me snice no-one was looking for me. so we been sisters since then. We met Luna and Hyuna in middle school. these two girls are guyaholic, they love meeting different guys whenever they see a super HOT one. during middle school, Hyuna was in a gang call PERFECT GIRL'S. so she was a bully till something happen between her and the leader. then everything went down hill for her. everyone started to bully her. i step up to help and told not to be down to their level and take a Insane Chance of getting above their level. then i let her join me and Dara group 'DARK LOVE'. we became good friends. i even help her get back her passion to cooking. Luna was a new kid, it was very common to become friends. she love fashion, she planing on being a fashion designer. The reason why were call DARK LOVE is because all of our love is Insanely Dark and regertful to a point. so Luna and Hyuna date till their tried of the same old, same old stuff. Dara is a shy girl, she wont date anyone unless i say the guy was trusted. she scare of getting hurt. me on the hand, Dating is just a game to me, because once you spot someone you like. you become friends then girlfriend/boyfriend then go to bed together then dump each other, its like a cycle that wont stop. i dated someone for a year, i regerted dating that bad man. i should have open my eyes wider but love is blind. what is done, cant be undone.

  as we got to school, there was many new kids waiting. "looks like we lost alot of our classmate's, i hate that i we let them put two other schools here" Hyuna said as she got out the car. "hey, i wonder who gonna try take the leadership of this school from us?" Luna said as she drank her starbuck coffee. "im wondering what school got tranfer here" i said as i lock the car doors. "hey, Chae-rin isnt that Lee Joon right there?" Dara said queitly as point at the boy. at frist i thought Dara was playing with me but she wasnt playing around."OMG!" my heart stop, i wanted to run but my feet wouldnt move."hey chae-rin" a male voice said behide me.'oh. GOD im scare to turn around to see who it is' Luna,Dara,Hyuna has already turn around to see who it was and the looks on there face's wasnt to good. A hand grab my hand and then i was turn around facing G.O."didnt hear me yell for you?" he made a smirk smile. 'man, i hate when has that smirk' "no, i didnt so why are you here?" He wrap one arm around my shoulder "well one us Killer Ace are going to school here and 2 i wanna start things over with you, so can i have another chance?" i push him away"No, one chance is enough and dont talk to like you know me, lets go girls" we walk away from the boys. 'G.O must be crazy for asking that after what he had done to me, that cheater thinks i'll forget everything' i thought to myself."hey chae-rin" two males vocies said at the same time. i turn to see who it was."Hey, Yeseob,Dongho" these boys are my friends i love them to death. they like making people laugh, even turning anyone bad day to a good day. saddly these two are part of Killer Ace. their the nice one's out of the rest. "so lady's how your morning so far?" Dongho ask as he walk with us. "why didnt you tell us that you were getting tranfer here?" Hyuna ask Dongho as she hit his arm. "we wanted to supprise you's" he said as he rub his arm. "you suppirse us alright, any one else that we know got tranfer here?" Dara ask. "so far as i know just us, sorry" Yeseob said as he and dongho head to their classroom."bye ladys', ahhh remeber to get me cookies" Dongho said as he went in.

  sitting next to window, staring at some kids that looks like their about to fight."AH, theres a fight going on out there" someone yell out.