11th Word [Improbable]

Hanging on Words [Editing]

11th Word { // Improbable //  }

 

A month had passed after the reunion but for you it felt almost like a year. You were sitting on the couch of your newly bought apartment, watching a very boring drama show. You took a spoonful of ice cream as the door bell rang. You racked your brain if someone had told you they would stop by but none came so you curiously got up and headed towards it. You tried looking at the peep hole but there was no one there. 

 

It creeped you out of course, but curiousity got you better. You opened the door with your heart thumping loudly in your chest. You don't even know why you feel like this. You checked if there was someone around the area but the hallway was too silent and no one was even there. Creepy. You thought. You were about to close the door when something shiny on the floor caught your eye. You picked it up and realized it was a key, with a ribbon out of paper. 

 

You looked around, still checking if someone was around the area and left this thing in front of your door but there was no sign of anyone. You sighed before going back in your apartment. You plopped yourself on the couch before checking out the key. The paper that was ribboned around it looked a little too fat for just a simple ribbon. You untied it and saw that it was actually a letter. The paper was like torn out of a notebook which made it look a little dorky but cute.

 

Your eyes widened and your heart skipped a bit as you read the content.

 

Hi (Y/N). I miss you. Meet me in the music room back in our high school campus tomorrow at 5 pm. Use this key because it's locked.

-Myungsoo.

 

Your grip on the paper tightened making the folded paper crumple slightly. Is this really Myungsoo? Was the first question in your mind. Followed by, Is this true? You even pinched yourself and got an ow. He doesn't hate me anymore? Endless questions kept on coming in your mind. And it's all because of him. Myungsoo.

 

 

You looked for you companions but the place was too dark and loud to even see a person's face. A spotlight suddenly showed up on the stage, catching your attention. The music started playing as your eyes widened as you saw Woohyun standing in the middle, looking quite remorseful and sad. He gripped on the microphone tightly before closing his eyes and started singing the lines,

 
 
  You ask me again today, if I love you  
 
  I only laugh and ask why you say that again  
 
 
 
You stood there, frozen. If Woohyun is here, then that means... Watching the spotlight go off and on at the guy behind your miseries. Myungsoo. He held unto the microphone with two hands, his sweet voice ringing in your ears. His eyes held worry, guilt, miserable and lastly, it held love. You saw how his eyes scanned the room, looking for someone. Until his eyes scanned your area.
 
 
 
  You cry again today, saying I’m too much  
 
  It’s just the same answer to the same question  
 
 
 
His right hand falling on his sides before meeting your eyes. You watched the emotions playing in his beautiful brown orbs. Even if the spotlight went off and on to Woohyun again, it's like you're still staring at your lover in the dark. Is that even possible? Your eyes started to water and you lifted your hands to cover your mouth to prevent sobs coming out.
 
 
Woohyun's silvery voice filled the stage.
 
 
 
  You ask me it's hard to say those words  
 
 
 
The fans were clapping and a few were cheering because most of them were waving there lightsticks from left to right like a wave. It's too much for you. What's happening? You asked yourself. Overwhelmed. That's what you're feeling right now. The spotlight changed to Hoya, which looks very handsome in his suit. His low voice melted your heart with a familiar phrase.
 
 
 
  Is it hard for me to do something that everyone does?  
 
 
 
The spotlight went back to Woohyun as he sang,
 
 
 
  Do I need to say it for you to know?  
 
  I love  you every day  
 
 
 
The light on the stage went on and every Infinite member was standing on the stage. Looking very handsome and dashing in black suits and styled hairs. The crowd went wild as they waved theit lightsticks crazily, which was very noticeable in the dark. Infinite's voices blended well together making the melody and the song perfect.
 
 
 
  Hey, wait a second, I only look at you  
 
  Even if I don’t act like it, I’m paying attention  
 
  Hey, it’s constant, there’s no change  
 
  You’re a fool who puts her everything toward just words  
 
 
 
Myungsoo kept his eyes at you while singing. The song stabbed your heart, as if it's really meant for you. You don't know what to feel. Sad? Happy? Confused? Everything's happening too quickly for your liking.
 
 
 
  Nanana Nananana Nananana Nananana  
 
  Nanana Nananana Nananana Nananana  
 
 
 
The light didn't went off this time. Hoya stepped forward as he sang his line with feelings. The crowd awed at the sight. It was stunning to be very honest. His lines was like the answer to your unanswered questions. Is this what Myungsoo is really feeling? You closed your eyes as you listened well to the song, still holding in your sobs.
 
 
 
  Why wouldn’t I know those words of ‘I love you’  
 
  It’s tickling me as it’s around my neck  
 
 
 
You felt someone staring at you so you opened your eyes. Immediately, your eyes found Myungsoo's pair of orbs and saw a pool of tears treatening to fall. You saw insecurity in his eyes. Myungsoo felt so and bold while singing this song. To him, it felt like he is sharing his diary infront of everyone. This song actually is his whole concept, it was just written by another person and was arranged into the melody.
 
 
 
  Why wouldn’t I be able to do it, those words that are on my mouth  
 
  There’s really no big meaning to it if I keep on repeating it  
 
 
 
The maknae and the leader stepped in front as Myungsoo took a step back, still holding your eyes with his. He looks so breathtaking in a black suit. You closed your eyes as you silently wipe your tears. What's he doing? This performance is still a mystery to you. Is this planned? You started sobbing, but the crowd's cheer drowned it. Myungsoo saw it all. Your tears. Your feelings. Your real intentions. He saw you.
 
 
 
  Is it really that important?  
 
 
 
Sungjong took a step back before walking towards the back with the others, leaving Sunggyu on the stage. You hate how weak you look. Like how you only cry at everything. Like you can't do something to save yourself. You know you can but you have no determination to step up and go to them.
 
 
 
  Is my heart not enough?  
 
  I really don’t know.  
 
  Why is it important about what others do?  
 
 
 
They went back but this time holding a banner looking card. Sungjong held the banner with "미" (mi) written on it. Woohyun had "안" (an) while Dongwoo held "해" (he). It's read as Sorry, (mianhe), (Y/N). Your name was held by Myungsoo himself. Hoya is holding a heart banner while they sang the chorus. Your heart melted as you continued crying. You thanked the darkness and the cheers for drowning your sobs.
 
 

  Hey, wait a second, I only look at you  
 
  Even if I don’t act like it, I’m paying attention  
 
  Hey, it’s constant, there’s no change  
 
  You’re a fool who puts her everything toward just words  
 
 
 
Hoya, with the heart banner, stepped infront and sang before turning the card he is holding and showed a larger red heart.
 
 
 
  Going out with the blunt me, you’ll probably become tired because of me  
 
 
 
Followed by Woohyun as he slowly turned the banner he is holding, showing "" (rang). You tilted your head to your left, not understand what they suddenly mean.
 
 
 
  But I’ll promise you one thing, I’ll do better than anyone else  
 
 
 
Everyone stepped infront as they turned the banners, showing  사랑합니다 (Y/N) and a heart. What are they doing? Your eyes widened as you realized that your name is really written and held by Myungsoo infront of the crowd. That's when you noticed that instead of cheers died down as you hear a lot of low murmurs.
 
 

  Hey, wait a second, I only look at you  
 
  Even if I don’t act like it, I’m paying attention  
 
  Hey, it’s constant, there’s no change  
 
  You’re a fool who puts her everything toward just words  
 
 
 
Myungsoo slowly and hesitantly turned the banner and showed the fandom's name. Inspirit. You somehow sighed in relief. This is where you noticed Sungyeol slowly walking towards you with a bouquet of flower in his hand. "Come with me?" He smiled at you gently while offering his free hand. You shook your head as your covered your face with your hands. Sungyeol smiled at you again before pulling you into a hug.
 
 
 
  Nanana Nananana Nananana Nananana  
 
  Nanana Nananana Nananana Nananana  
 
 
 
He didn't have a line anyway so he stayed in the crowd. It was too dark too even see him hugging a girl so he didn't need to be careful. And Infinite captured everyone's attention so it didn't really matter. Then, all of the murmurs suddenly stopped as Dongwoo rapped his lines. 
 
 
 
  I become sorry to the smiling you  
 
  I feel like I’m tying you up, with the word of love  
 
  It’ll become lighter. With whispers through the ears, side by side  
 
  You’ll never be sad  
 
  I’ll change gradually with those words I cherish and without change, I’ll stay by your side  
 
  I’ll do better and better. Because I know you well   
 
 
 
Your body shook with a lot of emotions. Happiness. Grief. Devastation. Worry. Hurt. Lonely. Pleased. Frustration and Relief. It bothered you a lot when you remember what Myungsoo wrote in his journal. The song they sang is like the summary of his journal. Sungyeol just hugged you. You didn't see how the lights go off and how fans suddenly whined at Infinite but their attention was quickly drawed by Block B. Making Infinite leave easily. They secretly made their way to where you and Sungyeol were.
 
 
"(Y/N)-ah." Myungsoo called you with his sweet but worried voice.
 
 
 
 
P.O was actually enjoying B1A4's performance with you until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He saw how Zico nodded his head towards the secret passage to the backstage. Meaning, it's time to execute the plan. Let's just wish she won't leave her place. P.O thought before leaving you and went with his hyungs. 
 
 
"Sunggyu should have already prepared his feast for us." Taeil said while stomping his way towards the backstage. Yukwon nodded, "They better be. I didn't want to leave (Y/N) like that in the dark. It's too dangerous." B-bomb snorted before passing Yukwon and bumped his shoulder against the latter hard. 
 
 
Kyung saw this and laughed. "Ooooh, someone's jealous." Zico chuckled while Yukwon tried to stop the pouting Minhyuk. For  Jaehyo, he was in the backstage for an hour now and has been styling himself. 
 
 
 

{ // Care's rants // }

 
 
NOT EDITED.
Prelims and Projects are up.
So yeah. >3<
College is so stressful
*sighs* Updates for you :)
Comment? :D
Saranghae <3 <3