Final

Because I Said So

Because I said so and you will.

 

Kyungsoo has been the little, cute bunny that everyone loves in the Seoul Elementart that the little Soojin went to. She admit that she was jealous of how the attention he got was more than hers.

 

Stupid little boy stealing my fans away!

 

Soojin had loved attention since she she a baby and she loved to be pampered. She had the courage and the confidence that people find amusing for a kid like her and so that why she had always the attention. She had to move often because of her dad's job and when she had arrived at her 3rd elementary school, she was so shocked of how the attention wasn't on her but at that little bunny that she think wasn't so cute at all. She was 3rd grade for god sake and she knew she shouldn't have been so much disappointed but the attention-lover doesn't approve the small attention that she got.

 

Dumb little bunny!

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand hated attention but he had always recieved the attention since he was a baby because of his big, adorable eyes and heart-shaped lips that curved perfectly into a charming smile that noonas could go 'woo' and ahjumma to send him a lot of love. But he always hated it, and he will always be.

 

They both met in a quite... pleasant way if you don't count Soojin bouncing to little Kyungsoo and rolling him on the grass. Her mother and him's had actually been a good friend and had never met for a long time and when they do, they had talk for a long period of time - much to both little Kyungsoo and Soojin's despair. Soojin being so irritated had always comment on every little things that Kyungsoo do, like as in little things until how he tie his shoelaces or how he fixed his messy hair or how he sit down. What?

 

They had spend 15 minutes out of 1 hour of those meeting being so awkward {for Kyungsoo}. Until when little Soojin rose up from her comfortable position to hover over Kyungsoo with her scary, little eyes that she had. They were so close - like close close - that the action had mistooken as 'love' for both of their parents - and when she raised her eyebrows and judge Kyungsoo so closely {what in him had all people woo-ing over him!?}, the male couldn't help but to squirmed a little under her gaze and refuse to look at her with his wide, innocent eyes. He was taken surprised when Soojin layed her hand on his chin and forced him to looked at her to meet with her little nasty smirk, she said

 

"Actually, You're not bad. Why don't we make a team called 'FAC'?" And she wiggled her eyebrows suggestly. Kyungsoo gulped and take a deep breath while looking at her - scared.

"W-what's 'FAC'? and w-why should I-I join?" He stuttered out - and get even more scared when Soojin sat on his stomach choking the oxygen out of him, replying;

"Fabulous, Awesome Club. And you are going to join because I said so."


asdfghj, didn't check this whole thing out.