Boys VS Girls

Dangerous

 

 

“Hey everyone! Here, listen listen!!!” You came to the front of your class as the other students pushed forward toward the class president.

You were eager to know what was the important message that he wanted to deliver.

Minutes later...

 

You were standing alone, on the centre of the groups of girls, folding your arms to your chest. With the tracksuit wrapped neatly on your body, guess where were you?

A gym.

A place where you found problematic and tiresome.

You groaned inwardly. You hoped it would surpass out some other time to show your revelation.

“Okay students! Line up according to your classes!” The PE teacher shouted on the centre of the gym. It was a basketball court that he stood from then.

This one time of PE was the worst for you. Your class would have PE together with the next door class. The teacher was having some kind of problem where he couldn’t solve himself and took a day off instead.

Jyeah...

 

“Sir, what’s game today?” One of the boys questioned.

“Um...Since our basketball team had won a few games lately, I see, what about that?” There was a spark of light coming from his mouth.

A silence reverberated before the gym echoed once again with those rowdy kids cheering. “Yay!”

“Okay, where are our basketball members? Come out, come out. Don’t be shy.” Once again glitters were on the PE’s teacher mouth.

The thirteen of them came out one by one which made you pulled your face in distaste when that tall ‘Danger’ guy came to your view. *shoot*

You didn’t even look at him directly because you could feel the burn of shooing fire from him already.

“Okay girls, line up! The rest boys can seat around to watch our match for today.”

*So what’s with girls?* you frowned, eyeing the man who randomly pointed to any girls nearby, until his point landed on you.

“You’re in today. Do your best! Fighting!” He encouraged as the others dismissed aside the court. *Me?*

You could hear the rumbling thunder suffocated you with heavy dark cloud, threatening you to drench you with uneasiness. *Damn*

 “Ah, Sir!” You shouted, raising your right hand at the same time.

All of the students were looking at you, waiting the rest of your words.

“Er...Today...I can’t...ah no...” You stuttered, feeling nervous under everyone gaze. “I don’t feel really good today.” You blurted out rapidly.

“Uh?” The man came towards you and held his palm against your forehead. *Ow, no.* you mentally groaned.

“No.” He stated and continued. “You’re fine. Aih, don’t be afraid! Those guys won’t hurt you.” He grinned and pushed you into the match.

They won’t hurt you?

Hurt you?

Hell

*They were on their way to hurt anyone soon!*

“Okay everyone! Boys versus girls! Give your friends cheers!”He clapped and stepped into the centre of the court.

As his whistle blew and we started to play.

“Don’t worry girls. We’ll be gentle, as much as we want to.” The taller one out of all winked with his puke-seducer mouth.

*Heck, all of them are tall. I can barely reach their shoulders.*

Girls were playing at first, and with low skill they passed the ball to each other. You got away from the ball as much as you could. You were like someone who was just lazing around inside the court while the others were playing seriously. Really!

And finally it was those boys turn. *Ow, they shoot!*

“One point for the boys!” The coach exclaimed.

You stuffed your hands inside the jacket’s pockets while scoffing and turned around, simply glaring at the boys. *As much as I want to beat them, too bad... Basketball isn’t my game*

Out of sudden, your name was being called. “Su Ra-ah!!!”

You looked up to see the ball came your way. Gasping, you backed away until it rolled on the ground without the opponents to pick it up. *What the...*

The boys just looked at you. Their eyes were mocking or something. *Uh...you play smooth huh?*

You stepped forward, earning yells from the girls and with a smirk, you footed on the ball. With a leg, you balanced it, kicking it to the air. When the ball was raised high enough to the air, you jumped and kicked it with a hard force.

*And...Football might be my game.*  Smugly smiling, you mentally noted to thank Du Jun oppa later.

You could hear gasps echoes in the gym and...PREEEET!!!

Automatically you folded your neck towards the man.

“Yah, Su Ra-ah, this is basketball. Do I have to remind you?” He desperately asked.

You closed your eyes and shrugged.

“Go back to the game.” He shooed and slouched back inside the game. How great you yearned for the PE time to end.

Unexpectedly, a tall boy approached you. You didn’t really remember his name but you did see his face every day.

“Yah, your kick’s awesome!” He smiled. You awkwardly smiled back until he went to his group.

As the whistle blown, balls were on the boys’ hands again, of course...

You unintentionally walked ahead to the edge of the court, hugging your own frame.

You were seriously feeling uneasy at that time. As if something inevitable might happen...to you. *Aish* you couldn’t help but acting like some pessimistic fellow.

Cheers, shouts and yells were buzzing in your ears. They irritated you so much.

Just when you were about to whirl around...SMACK!

“Ough!” You winced, as darkness covered your view, and you fell limp.

Everything became mute.