Can you leave me alone?

Can I be your warrior?

When you reach home from school,you lie down on your bed and started recalling what Zelo has told you just now..But the more you think about i,the more confused you are.. Suddenly your phone rang and  you saw the caller was Zelo..

You : Annyeong?

Zelo : Y/N ah~ are you home already?

You : Im home already...

Zelo : Thats good.. Y/N..

You : Sorry Oppa,I need to go bath and have my dinner..

Zelo : Just let me say what I want to tell you ok?

You : I../speechless/

Zelo : I know you are trying not to talk to me because you are still  considering about accepting me..but I will wait for you no matter how long it takes to make you mine..

You : /ignored/ I got to go now..bye...

You hang up the call even before Zelo can say finish what he wanted to say..You sit on your bed and stared into the space..

 

-------------

Next day,You were walking to school and you saw Zelo sitting on the railing waiting for you.. He got down from the railing and waited for you to walk over..

Zelo : Morning Y/N ~

You : I need to go to my locker and get something~ sorry../walk away/

Zelo : Let me go together with you?/pull your arm/

You : I think it better for me to go alone../pull away from you/ *walk away*

Zelo : But..

You : Can you leave me alone?/walk away/

Zelo : /speechless/

After you walk away,Zelo stood there and looks at you.. You realise that you were being harsh on Zelo,you wanted to apologise but you think that maybe Zelo will no longer likes you once you are harsh on him ..

You received a message from Zelo,"Y/N.. I know you just need time to think about relationship,I can wait for you really..I can never leave you..You are mine.." You close the message and put your phone away..

 

------

After school as usual,you stay back in school to finish up work before heading home..You realise someone was walking into the class..

You : /look up/ Zelo?

Zelo : /smile/ I promised that I will stay after school and accompany you..

You : I thought I already told you to leave me alone?/stern/

Zelo : I know but..

You : but what?/fierce/ if you are not leaving,Im leaving../packing up/

Zelo : Ok I leave! /stood up and walk away/

 

You  sit back down on the chair and Zelo message you again,"No matter how fierce are you to me,I just wanna be part of your life thats all.." You close the message and put the phone on the table..

 

You started thinking,"Maybe Zelo will be the last guy Im gonna be in love with?Shall I gave him a chance?" You were asking yourself about this question alot of times.. But you know you and him was totally impossible...Zelo..I wants to tell you I likes you too it just that Im not suitable for you.." As you think about Zelo,you started having teary eyes ..

 

TO BE CONTINUED ~