Catch me

Jongyu

 

Jonghyun opened the dorm door tiredly even though it was only 2 o clock in the afternoon but the cold he had been suffering and the works he had been doing for past few days were killing him mentally and physically. He kicked his shoes aside, not even bothered to place it nicely despite knowing key might nag at him later. He walked further in to the living room, only happened to see Minho was watching soccer as usual. He looked around the room, hoping the person he wished to see will appear but it doesn’t appear. Jonghyun scratched his head lightly and went to his and onew’s room but he came out very fast. Just then, his stomach starts growling, he winced out of being too annoyed.

“There is food in the kitchen.”

“You heard it?” Jonghyun asked sheepishly.

“Well, it is as loud as a bear growls.” Minho chuckled upon seeing Jonghyun glaring at him.

“Ceez…minds your words, Minho.” Minho rolled his eyes at him and focus back to his television.

“Ah, maybe you can call Onew hyung for food! He is out for chicken again.”

“So…chicken is more important than me. “ Jonghyun pouted cutely, thinking that onew may be enjoying his chicken right now and forget he has a boyfriend in the dorm waiting for him.

“Hahaha, someone is jealous over a chicken!”

“Seriously, Minho!”  Without a second, Jonghyun tackled Minho on the couch.  Both of them had a hard time to stop since they were too immerse in the game and see who is the one will fall out of the couch.

“Hey guys! We are back!” hearing the sudden voice, Jonghyun accidentally lost the balance and fell hard on the ground.

“HAHAHA, Thanks key!” Minho cheered loudly, ignoring the death glares sending by Jonghyun.

“What game you are playing?” the cute Taemin run along behind key.

“We are not playing just that I found out Jonghyun is too big for the couch, maybe it is time to change for bigger couch!” Minho teased again.

“Really?” Taemin asked and blinked at Jonghyun.

“Come on, Taemin. Ignore them; you know they are just being childish.”Key rolled his eyes and placed his groceries on the table.

“Isn’t onew should be back home by now?” Key looked around awhile before asking.

“You are right, I didn’t even realise it. “

“WHAT? How long he had been out?”

“Err…about four hours, I guess.” Minho furrowed his eyebrow to think hard.

“Why you didn’t tell me?” Being worried, Jonghyun starting mumbling something which no one could understand.

“Onew hyung is big enough to take care of himself, maybe he went out with chicken for a date.”

“Hyung, if you that worry, why don’t you go out and find him? I don’t think chicken shop is that far away from here.”

“Oh yes! Taemin, you are always the smartest compared to the other two!”

With that, Jonghyun ran out to find his beloved hyung. As he was walking down the street, he couldn’t help but stop in middle the pathway just to stare at the cute dog. It had been a long time he sees his pet dog hence now whatever kind of dog he can sees will immediately become his favourite.

“Aww…Such a cute dog.” Jonghyun bent down and patted on it.

“Woof Woof” Jonghyun chuckled slightly on the sight but a little bit upset that the dog wouldn’t even look at his way. He glances up to the direction where the little dog heading to. To his surprise, he found the person he wants to see.

“ONEW HYUNG! Why are you up there?” Jonghyun can sees onew was shivering badly on top of the tree and he really afraid that onew may just fall down from there.

“Be-cause of I-it” he stuttered.

“This dog?” Jonghyun looked at the dog and then onew again, “But it is so cute.”

“No…it chased me.”

“No matter what, hyung, I think you should come down first. I promise this dog wouldn’t chase you again.”

“I can’t…I am scared.” Onew clinged on the branches tighter than just now.

“Then how you even get up to there?”

“I don’t know. I just ran up here, I think.” He whined cutely, causing a smile formed on the other face.

“Jump.”

“Huh?”

“Jump down. I will catch you.” onew widen his eyes but shook his head again.

“I am heavy.”

“Oh come on, I had been carried you more than you can count.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes on his lame excuse. He seriously thinks onew isn’t heavy at all; in fact sometime he is skinner than other girls.

“Are you sure? Are you sure you wouldn’t drop me?” his words out as a soft whisper.

“I promise I will catch you. So all you need to is fall.”

Onew inhaled deeply, and closed his eyes and prayed slightly before really letting go his hands and jumped off from the tree. Within the second, he was landed in the safe embrace.

“See, I told you I will catch you.”

Onew smiled and leaned forward just to peck on the other’s cheek.

“Only on cheek?” Jonghyun raised his voice a bit higher.

“What more you still want?” Onew argued.

“Key thought you went out with chicken for a date. So what if I said that you are actually stuck on the tree due to a little cute dog.” Jonghyun smirked and leaned in just to have their noses brushed against each other.

“Nonono, it will be embarrassing. You are not supposed to say anything.” Onew starting flapping his hands around.

“Then what will I get in return?”

Onew quickly kissed Jonghyun on his lip and pulled back, asking, “ Is this enough?”

“Oh…What if I choose to turn into beast tonight in order to keep your secret?” Jonghyun voiced his words in husky tone.

Onew knows he had no escape but he knows he will still enjoy his night as long as the person is Kim Jonghyun.