Chapter 1

Mong Family and the Runnningman

#chapter 1

 

A/N: hey guys! Its my fiction about Runningman episode. Clearly, this episode includes Song Joongki, cause I really love him. Actually I supposed to write for my previous ff, but this idea popped unto my mind so sudden. Happy reading!


 

It’s another day for Runningman filming. Every members are gathering in front of SBS building as they’ve got a text from the PD to gather there. Everyone assumed today will gonna be a happy day which the sun shines so bright and the weather feels so good. Kwangsoo, the youngest but the tallest one runs over the park of the building.

“Ya you girrafe! You’re so childish!” scolded the Commander. The Giraffe just looks to the Commander, feeling annoyed. But Jongkook as usual, doesn’t matter at all.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” greeted Jaesuk. He’s standing in the middle of them, as he’s the main MC. “Today we’re in in SBS building. I wonder what we’re going to do since we rarely filming here. But let’s do a good work! So today, what’s the mission?” asked Jaesuk.

“Ya hyung! Should we ask the guest first?” said Haha.

“Omo I forgot. So who’s our guest for today? And wait, Kwangsoo ah! Who do you think?” asked Jaesuk that makes the rest head to Kwangsoo. Kwangsoo looks like thinking so deeeply.

“Of course it’s Yuri, oppa.” said Jihyo, the current only female. Everyone chuckle and tease Kwangsoo. The Girrafe blushes and feels embarassed. The rest keep on teasing him.

“You’ll know the guest later. So let’s head to the first mission.” explained the PD. They look surprised. Does it mean no guest for today? But who could it be? SNSD member? Or maybe the new boyband EXO? Or the great Big Bang? They dream about their own guest.

“Stop daydreaming guys. Today’s theme is ‘Runningman and Kids’. This is the first mission.” told the PD while giving them the card mission. Jaesuk takes it and reads it loud.

“We’re going to pair you into 4 teams, two in each team. You’ll get two kids and you have to get along with them. While you taking care of them, you also have to finish the mission. It doesn’t end just for today, you’re going on a trip in 4 days. Before you go to the first place, you need to make the pairings first.” read Jaesuk.

They look confused. What do they mean with kids? They’re going to be a parent for 4 days?

“Ya. What does it mean? We’re going to be a parent for two kids? And how we select the pair? Is it choosen by ourselves?” asked the curious flower boy, Joongki.

The PD nods.

“Yeah. There are 8 chopsticks. Now Sukjin, you pick 4 chopsticks. The chopsticks with your names on are going to be the appa. But if one of that is Jihyo, you take one more chopstick.” ordered the PD.

“Araso. So... The daddies are...” Sukjin takes out 4 chopsticks. He gives it to the PD and the PD checks who they are.

“The daddies are: HaHa, Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, and Yoo Jae Suk. It means the 4 others are the mom. Now each appa takes one chopstick to see who your wife is.”

The daddies nod. The 3 other men who are the mom feels angry to Sukjin because he didn’t pick them. But it’s all about luck right? You can’t choose when you need to take the chopsticks because you don’t know who it is.

“The one that paired with Jihyo is really lucky. They’ll have one dad and one mom.” blurted Kwangsoo. They all nod in agreement.

“So for these 4 days, they aren’t Monday Couple because Gary isn’t one of the daddies.” said Sukjin. HaHa immediately stop Sukjin to talk because he’s going to take the chopstick and nobody looks to him. How childish.

“So... My partner is...” HaHa takes one... and its...

“SONG JOONG KI!” HaHa shouted that make the rest surprised. One new family, HaHa and Joong Ki. Joong Ki looks so shocked. HaHa pulls him into a hug and the scene looks so embarassing.

“So there’s still Jihyo, Gary, and Kwangsoo. Who are going to be their partners? Sukjin hyung! You choose one!” said Jaesuk.

Sukjin takes one.

“YA LEE KWANGSOO!” they mouth shaped ‘O’ as the Easy Brothers become a pair. Sukjin and Kwangsoo hugging together because they’re really close and they think it’ll be really fun.

Jongkook and Jaesuk are the remaining dad who haven’t chosen the wifes yet. They become nervous. Also with the Monday Couple. They’re curious. Jaesuk ordered Jongkook to choose first. Jongkook thinks deeply. He wants to be pair with Gary as he’s a good and close donsaeng for him. But he also wants to pair with Jihyo. They’re gonna have kids and its really important to have a girl in your team right? He knows himself that he doesn’t like the kids much and also Gary. Half of his heart wish that Jihyo’s name will come out. But... How about Gary then? Jongkook becomes more nervous.

Jongkook  gives the PD the chopstick. And its...

“Hmm... Its...” the PD tease them.

“Ya ppali!!!” shouted Jongkook and Jaesuk.

“Its...”

 


A/N: what do you think about the first chapter? I think Jongkook will be paired with Gary. They’re close right? But how about Jongkook and Jihyo? Or Jaesuk with Jihyo? Let’s dream~ subscribe and comment! Your comments mean so much for me chingu {}