Make Up

Falling for you... always and forever

 

Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Hangkyung were all in the car with Kyuhyun on Sunday morning.
‘Why did you kidnap me from my apartment?!’ Kyuhyun asked while rubbing sleep from his eyes.
‘Did you forget?! Today is when we help Jonghyun and Jessica picked the venue for their wedding and we also have a Super Junior performance at the Korean Music Wave concert,’ Sungmin said.
‘Ehh? Really?! I forgot… usually Seo reminds me about these things… but she hasn’t been at home for two nights,’ Kyuhyun murmured.

‘Yah! You don’t even notice that your girlfriend has been avoiding you? It’s not as if she had to go to Shanghai for a performance or anything,’ Eunhyuk turned around in his seat to look at Kyuhyun.
‘Jinja? I thought she had some schedule overseas and I just forgot!’ Kyuhyun was surprised.
‘Pabo! She’s been sleeping at Eunhyuk’s and Hyoyeon’s place for the past few days! She said you guys had some sort of fight or misunderstanding and now she doesn’t really want to face you. How can you not notice that she ran out of the house after the fight?!’ Hangkyung scolded him without taking his eyes off the road, he was a very responsible driver.
‘I guess I was too into my games…’ he mumbled.
Sungmin whacked him around the head, ‘wake up you pabo! What’s more important? Seohyun or your games? Pay more attention to her and stop acting like a jerk!’
‘Owww! Hyung! That hurt!’
‘Good!’ Sungmin huffed and crossed his arms, ignoring Kyuhyun for the rest of the trip.

Hyoyeon was driving Seohyun, Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica to the first venue that they were going to check out. The others had gone in their own cars with their husbands and fiancées but being SHINee girls, Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica had to be driven since SHINee had an important meeting and were going to go to the venue straight after. Of course, they all could’ve driven themselves, but carpooling was much more environmentally friendly. Taeyeon, being the oldest, had shotgun while Yuri sat in the middle of the backseat with Jessica and Seohyun on each side of her.

‘Seohyun-ah, you’ve been looking lifeless for the past few days. Stop letting the fight with Kyuhyun get to you, I’m sure you both will sort it out so get some sleep tonight, okay?’ Taeyeon said softly when she spied the maknae with massive bags under her eyes from the car mirror.
Seohyun nodded, ‘I’m trying but I just seem to lay awake all night…’
‘It’s because of stress!’ Yuri told her, ‘I’ll teach you some good yoga poses to help relieve stress! And when you’re relaxed and not worried about things, you’ll fall asleep like that!’ she snapped her fingers.
‘Yoga seems to be your answer to everything,’ Jessica yawned.
‘It is not!!’

‘What do you tell Minho to do when he has sore muscles from working a lot? Yoga? Just like you told us when we all still lived in the dorm?’ Hyoyeon laughed.
Yuri frowned and answered seriously, ‘no. I give him a massage and if that doesn’t work I… you know… it.’
‘Gosh… the answer to everything for you two is ,’ Taeyeon rolled her eyes, ‘not mature at all. Onew and I talk things out and actually try to find something that helps. Even when we have fights we talk it out and see things from each other’s shoes.’
‘We talk things out as well, then have make-up . You’re just jealous,’ Yuri pouted.
‘I wish things with other couples were as easy to solve…’ Hyoyeon sighed and looked at the lifeless Seohyun.

They arrived at the first venue and hopped out of the car. By the time they reached the lobby all of SNSD and Hara were already there as were their husbands/fiancées.
‘Unnie was bullying me in the car!’ Yuri pouted and ran to Minho who greeted her with open arms.
Taeyeon rolled her eyes, ‘get over it Kwon Yuri.’
‘Noona! It’s Choi Yuri now!’ Minho exclaimed, ‘and don’t bully Yul-baby!’
‘Urghh… mushy couple,’ Jonghyun scoffed at Minho before running to Sica, ‘yeobo!! You’re here! I missed you all through the meeting!!’
Jessica immediately brightened even though it was morning and she hated mornings, ‘Jjong!! I missed you too!’ she cried as they hugged and nuzzled their noses together.
‘Pfft! Who’s the mushy couple again, hyung?!’ Minho scoffed at his hyung.
Before Minho and Jonghyun could start the ‘who’s cuter and who is just plain mushy’ argument, Onew interrupted them, ‘I believe we had around five venues to check out so if we don’t get started now, Super Junior hyungs will never get to their performance.’
‘Oh, right!’ Jonghyun cried, ‘come on, Sica! We have to choose a place to get married!’

The first two venues weren’t what Jongsica was looking for and the mood was very depressing since Seohyun kept avoiding Kyuhyun. As they were leaving the second venue, Sica began complaining.
‘My feet hurt!! And these venues are no good!! All you people that got married first took all the good venues in Seoul!’ she cried.
‘You could’ve worn flats and you could also use the same venues as unnies, I don’t think they mind,’ Hara said.
‘I’m too short in flats and even if they’re alright with it, I’m not! I want my wedding to be better than all of theirs!’ Sica wailed.
‘But there are plenty of venues in Seoul, besides, not all of us had our reception party in venues and if you decorate it in a different way, no one will know,’ Sungmin reasoned.
‘Arghh!! You just don’t understand! Sunny did all the planning for your wedding!’ Sica snapped.
‘Bridezilla…’ Yoonyul whispered to each other.
‘I heard that!’

The minute that they walked into the third venue, Sica gasped.
‘It’s perfect…’
Everyone nodded in agreement. It was huge but had a homey feeling and the lights shone softly as if it was the moonlight.
‘Perfect for our Winter Wonderland theme!’ Jonghyun exclaimed.
‘Okay! Let’s go have  look around and guys, you know what to do,’ Sica said as she walked off and nodded towards Seokyu.

Sooyoung and Yoona grabbed Seohyun while Hangkyung and Eunhyuk grabbed Kyuhyun.
‘Let me down!!’ Seohyun screeched.
‘Hyung! What are you doing?! Hangkyung hyung? Why are you helping Eunhyuk hyung?’ Kyuhyun asked in panic.
‘Sorry, maknaes,’ they all replied when Hara opened the door to a small room off the side of the foyer and pushed them in.
‘What are you doing?!’ they yelled together and started banging the door.
‘Not letting you out until you sort it out!’ Taeyeon said with her hands on her hips as Onew took out the key that locked the door and gave it to her.

‘Unnie! Unnie!! Let me out!’ Seohyun yelled.
Kyuhyun sighed, ‘I think they already left to check out the venue…’
‘This is all your fault!!’ Seohyun yelled and hit Kyuhyun.
‘I  know… I guess I kinda went about it the wrong way…’
‘Went about what?’ Seohyun asked.
Kyuhyun sighed again, ‘this was not the way I planned it but I guess I have no choice…’ and he got down on one knee, ‘Seo Juhyun, will you marry me?’
‘What?!’ Seohyun shrieked, ‘you stop paying attention to me and made me cry, but you expect me to marry you?!’
‘You don’t understand…’
‘What is there to understand?’ Seohyun burst, letting all the anger that she’d bottled up explode.

‘All those times… I was just zoned out because I was thinking about the best way to ask your hand in marriage. And I spent a lot of time on the computer researching restaurants and places to propose to you and finding the best ring. After all my tiring schedules, I went out in search of rings and personally visited the restaurants so when I got home, I was too tired to spend quality time with you. I did perhaps play too much games but I just needed something to relax with. That day that we had the misunderstanding, I was tired and upset and thought that you’d understand that I didn’t have a lot of time to spend with you… and I know it’s not an excuse for getting angry at you but… I love you Seo Juhyun and you know that,’ Kyuhyun begged her.
Seohyun sighed, ‘you better be telling the truth…’
‘I am, I am!’ he nodded anxiously, ‘I didn’t tell hyungs about it because I thought they’d spill the beans but I told Heechul hyung because I thought he’d know the best way to propose. He said to take you for a nice dinner and then book out a large theatre and play a romantic song on the piano while singing before getting down on one knee.’
‘That’s so romantic…’ Seohyun sighed.
‘And now the surprise is ruined but I’ll still do all of it! I booked it all for next week on Saturday! I’ll make it up to you and you can punish me all you want but please don’t leave me!’ Kyuhyun said.
‘Hmm…’ Seohyun contemplated, ‘well…’

When the Super Junior boys arrived backstage, they were greeted by their grinning maknae and other band members, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Hangkyung.
‘You got here early,’ Siwon said.
‘Yeah, drove straight here after Jessica and Jonghyun finished booking their venue,’ Sungmin replied.
‘So they found a perfect one? I would’ve thought that it would take a couple of goes to find the perfect venue since it’s Jongsica,’ Kangin nodded, impressed.
‘Yeah, I guess we got lucky,’ Eunhyuk said.
‘What’s up with maknae?’ Leeteuk asked.
‘Got back with Seohyun and she agreed to marry him, but is still kind of angry at him for the misunderstanding even if he was preparing a proposal,’ Hangkyung explained.
‘I told you to act normal and to spoil and pay more attention to her more than usual!’ Heechul exclaimed.
‘But I was too tired from all the preparing…’ Kyuhyun whined.
‘How did Heechul know about the proposal when we didn’t?!’ Yesung complained.
‘Because you all have big mouths…’ Kyuhyun mumbled.
‘Yah!!’ all of Super Junior yelled at Kyuhyun.
They were about to tackle him but were interrupted by one of the backstage workers, ‘Super Junior will be on in a minute, get into your positions.’

Yoona finished up the last few shots of the photo shoot and went to get changed back into her clothes. She walked out of the change room and the photographer was already gone.
‘Good work!’ she and the workers exchanged pleasantries before she left.
Outside, the sun was setting and it was getting cold. Yoona had been dropped off by Taecyeon after they helped Jongsica with wedding preparations and now she needed to call her manager to pick her up from work. As she dialled one of SNSD’s many managers, a black BMW with tinted windows pulled by on the curb where she stood. A smile played on her lips when she recognised the car.

‘Need a ride, miss?’ the man asked when he’d rolled down the window of the passenger seat.
‘I don’t take rides from strangers,’ she smiled.
‘I don’t think you’re fiancée is a stranger,’ Taecyeon smirked.
‘Why… I didn’t recognise you since you look so handsome, what’s the special occasion?’ she smirked and stepped into the car.
‘We, yeobo, are going on a date tonight,’ Taecyeon said.
‘Date? Even though it’s not Friday, our usual date night?’ Yoona asked.
‘I thought we’d be a little more spontaneous,’ Taecyeon said, ‘besides, only old couples or couples that are breaking apart set date nights.’ ‘Yah! I like our date nights since we always have conflicting schedules, so if we have a set day, we can try to have a date every week unless it can’t be helped like if we were overseas or something,’ Yoona exclaimed.
‘Whatever, for tonight though, my lady, I’m taking you out,’ Taecyeon sped off.

 

(a/n): hey guys!! Please tell me your favourite idol group, then favourite idol and lastly favourtie couple :D i need to collect information for my next fanfic so please help me out!

I'll update soon! So please don't comment with just 'update!' because i honestly don't know how to respond to those comments... please add a little more but i don't want to sound whiny so i'll stop here!

:D

comment and subscribe~~~ <3