My Driver

One Shot: My Driver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the school time-out...

  " Hia! My driver is so late. I'm already waiting for him  about 30 minutes. Huhhh!!!! ", yelled Suzzy impatiently while sitting on the bench at the opposite of her school.

Suddenly, a Ferrari car who was driven by someone stopped in front of her. A driver went out from his car.

" Hey my dear, why you still not going home ? Do you want oppa send you back?", asked Kim Bum.

"Oppa, my driver is still not coming to take me home. Please wait for a moment, I want to call my driver  ", whined Suzy. Suzy took out her phone from her pocket school beg and then she dialling her driver number.  

"Yoboseyo! Hia, why you didn't pick up me huh? Idiot, you don't have to take me home. My oppa already came!" Suzy turned off the call.

"Let's go dear.", invited Kim Bum.

Suzy and Kim Bum went inside the belly of the car.

 

 

At Home...

  "Hyun Joong! Hyun Joong! Where are you?!!!! ", shouted Suzy.

"Aigoo, where is the nerd boy? I know, he must been in the library. I'm getting bored with this kid. 24 hours with books. OMG, I can be crazy if I was him. I hate bookaholic like him!", grimace Suzy.

 

 

In a library...

  The presence of Suzy makes Hyun Joong shocked.

" Hia! I 'm waiting for you in 30 minutes at school but you still not come pick me up from school . I'm tired of waiting for you. We are in the same age, but your mind is slow than me. You're the useless driver that I ever seen!", scolded Suzy.

Although Suzy hurting Hyun Joong with the words, but Hyun Joong always be patient . Hyun Joong already worked with Suzy's Family about two years ago. Suzy's father worked as a chairman of the leading hotel while her mother worked as a fashion designer at the famous boutique in Seoul. His father offered Hyun Joong to work as a special driver for Suzy after saw Hyun Joong always practice driving a car at the opposite of his father hotel. Hyun Joong was a bespectacled person and often ridiculed by calling him 'nerd boy ' by Suzy. Hyun Joong and Suzy's school were same. Hyun Joong must be returned to the house, one hour before the school time was ended because he wanted to prepare the car for pick up Suzy went home.

" Mianhamnida, I fell asleep earlier. Next time I will not be careless again.", said Hyun Joong .

"Hmm, Whatever ", said Suzy while she glanced at Hyun Joong.

Suzy wanted to go out from the library but she can't because Hyun Joong reaching her hand.

"Hey, what are you doing, idiot?! Please release my hand and let me go! ", shout ed Suzy.

" Stop calling me an idiot and I love you, Suzy! ", said Hyun Joong honestly. 

He was relieved after expressing his feeling towards Suzy.

"What? Are you crazy? I will not fall in love with a nerd boy like you. Anyway, you never show your romantic attitude to me like Kim Bum. You always reading book. Eww, you're so digusting. Sorry to say,  you're not my taste. Huh! ", smirked Suzy. Kim Hyun Joon

 

 

Tomorrow...

 "Dad, where's Hyun Joong?", asked Suzy to her father.

"Oh, he cannot send you and not come to school today. He said he has an important matter. So, let me send you today.", replied his father.

"Hmph, okay.", said Suzy while entering her father's Mercedes car.

 

 

At school...

 While Suzy was in her class, she saw a poster about music competitions.

"Ngehh, i'm not talented like the other students to join this competition.", sighed Suzy.

 

 

While in te park after school hours... 

 Suzy walked alone to the park. Her life was full of 'boring' word. Her lover, Kim Bum rarely meet her. Kim Bum has told her that he was very busy. Suddenly, she saw Kim Bum with a girl were laughing on the swing.

"Hia! Oh, so you are 'too busy' with this woman? Who is this girl? You've cheat on me! Your face is too handsome but unfortunately you're playboy. So, we end here! I HATEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!", scolded Suzy.

Kim Bum smirked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter