Too Much Expectations

Mystery Of Love
During there break time, an unknown man went over there table to talk with Ryan. Ann was at the comfort room, when she came back she suddenly saw the stunning man at there table.
Ann went back to her to tell Jenny "Uy,siya diba yung lalaki na nakita ko sa campus kanina? (Hey, Isn't he was the man I saw at the campus awhile ago?).

Jenny was conscious checking if he was the man and replied "Yea, thats him. Why you keep asking about him? Stalker?"

"Jenny Ann! Meet my bestfriend, his from Australia 4th year college student" Ryan interupted.

..James shaked hands with Ann and Jenny..

"So guy, I have to go. I still have my Integrated Science Class today. Lets just see each other in Starbucks?"
James Invited them.

James has left, Ivan suddenly walk over and asked to join with us. "Hi, Can I join the meal?"

"Oh ki! (Okay)" Ryan agreed him to join the meal.

With there silence eating, 
Ivan invited Ann to go with him at the Mall later after class. "So Ann,will you come with me later at the mall? please. it's the first time," Ivan asked while swallowing his food.

"Huh? Huh? Ohh.. Yes yes! Sure. I'll be there." Ann tried to refuse but she's ashamed.

 
"Oh sure!" Ann exclaimed.


"Thanks Ann, how kind of you." Ivan thanked.

"My pleasure.." Ann replied sadly.

After class, Ann sat at the bench outside while holding her books. She was confused where she would go with.

"Oh, Hi Ann! Lets go now. My treat." Ivan approached Ann while holding Ann's hands.

"Okay, sure" Ann replied trying herself to be happy.

Now, I decided to go out with Ivan because she has no choice, Ivan invited only her but James invited all of them.

While Ann and Ivan was at the mall.
Jenny, James, and Ryan was at Starbucks.

"Oh, someone's missing." James said.

"Umm.. Ann went out with.." 

"Ivan!" Jenny and Ryan replied together.
"Ivan? Ahh.. Okay" James replied and made him self out of jealousy.

Ivan and Ann continued roaming around the mall. They went shopping like Coach accesories which its Ann's favorite. Ivan treated Ann like his bestfriend even though they just knew each other. On the other hand, James was attacked by LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. he got jealous because Ann did not came all of a sudden. 
James told himself that not to be jealous 'coz there is no reason to.

James tap his hand to his head all of a sudden.

"Oh? James? What happened?" Ryan asked with his eyes wide and wondering why he did that.

"Nothing its itchy. I dont wanna sratch it 'coz my nails is long" James replied seriously to make himself to be caught from the truth.

After the short conversation they had, James stood up infront of the main entrance thinking deeply.

"Why like this, Why cant you get out my mind! I'm a Senior High student and your just a freshmen student! No no! Child abuse! Noooo! Please! Whats happening?" James asked his self while Jenny and Ryan was paying at the cashier counter.

"Hi, I heard from the vice council of the school. That you have an amazing talent and you got a meztizo looks" A mysterious man said with a unusual voice.

James looked back and said "Wait wait! Dont kidnap me! Please!" 

The anonymous man grabbed James hands and said "No, I'm not gonna harm you. I'm a producer from ABS CBN"

"Wait Wait. How on earth you traced me here?" James asked with his heart beating rapidly.

"I dont know? I just discovered you. And I went to your school yesterday, by the way, I'm Federick" Federick replied and shaked hands with James.

James didn't was speechless.

"Um. I got to go." Federick tapped james back.

Federick went outside straightly and immediately came back. "James I almost forgot, Here's my call card. contact me if you wanna be an actor, decide well, okay?"

James recieved the card and read the informations. Ryan and Jenny came over James. 

"Oh. Whats that?! Abs..C..B..N NETWORK!!?" Jenny read.

"OHMYGAWD! You must be contented with this!" Ryan advised.