Chapter 3

Codename ChenChen: Letters from Anonymous (HIATUS)

~Author's PoV~

She opened the doors from her parents' room until the rooms that were not used ever since the accident but she found no one, lastly she walked towards her room and also found nothing but darkness. She inhaled the scent of newly painted walls as she decided to wonder around and touched the walls for assurance. She then decided to leave her dark room and went down to get her luggage. She went up again with all her things and finally opened the lights of her dark bed room, "surprise!!" yelled the people who were hiding inside her bedroom which made her drop the luggages that she had as her curious face formed into a cheery smile as she received hugs from her relatives who had been waiting for her sudden flight back home. "Shinnie, you've grown so much", said one of her cousins, she looked around as she saw her old friends and cousins. She then approached her tall cousin and gave him a big hug, "you know I haven't properly thanked you for everything right?", she smiled at him not letting go of the hug, "ya let go", he jokingly told her. "Are we going to have the party inside her bedroom?", one of her cousins asked her and she just chuckled, "kaja, let's go to the living room" she said leading them down.

 

The all had started eating and busily chatting with each other, Chanyeo's noona approached him and whispered something to him, "Shin I'll just get my friends, I'll be right back" he told her "psh~ I'm not a a kid anymore so go wherever you want" she told him as she went back eating happily and chatting with everyone in there. Food was keeping everybody occupied inside that place. But as soon as Shin had enough of the food, she decided to go in one place and stayed there. Guests were soon leaving bidding her good bye and she happily thanked them for welcoming her back. She felt something missing, as the guests had left and she looked around to find out what it was. She noticed that her cousin wasn't back yet so she toured again the house and she found out that nothing had changed, it was still the same old house but it was bigger than the last time she was here. She unpacked all of her clothes one by one and placed them neatly in her huge cabinet and walked out of her bedroom. She went down to the little music room and found their old piano just sitting there and it looked like it was never been touched for years so she sat down and started playing her favorite music pieces.

 

~CHANYEOL's PoV~

I went back to the practice room trying to catch up with the other members but they were all gone, the EXO-M members where left there still practicing. I sat down and sighed, I stayed there for a moment until someone approached me, "Yeol, EXO-K's practice ended hours ago. I thought you had the day off". I sighed again and looked up to see Jongdae hyung who has just finished practicing, he patted my shoulder "everything okay with you?" he asked, I immediately thought of something. Shinnie is a fan of our group, well Jongdae hyung's biggest fan anyway so I stood up "hyung can you come with me? I need you" I told him. "Oh my gosh Chanyeol hyung you're turning gay?" said Sehun peeping out from the practice room waiting for Luhan hyung, I almost hit him but I calmed myself down. "What is it Yeollie?" , Jongdae hyung asked me "well my cousin just came home from New York after five years and I want everything to be perfect and I want her to feel nothing has changed and I even threw her a party and.." my sentence got cut off when Sehun interrupted me, "hyung I want to party to" he said and I just flicked his forehead, "anyway Jongdae hyung, do you want to come with me? She's a huge fan of our group but she's not that obsessed just please hyung" I begged him and he nodded. "Hyung can we come too?" Sehun asked me with matching aegyo, I sighed and nodded.

 

On our way back to Shin's house, Sehun kept on asking me random questions that I had to flick his forehead again to make him shut up. As soon as we reached her house Sehun was still quiet and it was a good thing. We got off the car and looked for Shin inside the house, but all we found was silence. We sat down on the couch and waited for her but suddenly we heard someone playing the piano, a heart warming piece that made us relax. We just listened to the piano for over a few minutes then Jongdae hyung started to wander off trailing where the sound was coming from and unmindedly it lead us to the music room where we used to practice our instruments, our childhood happiness, she still remembers it. "She hasn't changed at all", I beamed.