Reunited Whisperings

Reunited Whisperings

Press Conference, Thailand
 

 

 



It was a comfortable noise surrounding the group of EXO-M, a noise of only celebrities would get used to. Sounds of cameras flashing, reporters buzzing around to get their questions answered, and then the flow of audiences coming.

And then there goes the group standing at the center attention of the media.

The group that was the guest of the night. EXO, EXO-M.

Yixing knows it’s been awhile since he last saw Wufan. It’s been awhile that he almost snapped when rumors about Wufan leaving the group spread like wildfire. Thanks Luhan telling him to just stay quiet about the whole issue. And now that the subject is just beside him, his own soul is already shy enough to even talk to Wufan.

He’d taken a distance from their duizhang, but that distance didn’t last long.

Until,

“Hey,” slurred deep voice called in a low tone beside him and Yixing tried his best not to jump from surprise.

“How’ve you been? Haven’t talked to me yet since we met awhile ago,” Wufan asked and Yixing just smiled; knowing perfectly that he missed his voice.

“Yeah, people buzzing like this is still making me so full, and quiet,” Yixing smiled shyly as he pointed the media in front of them. Wufan looked at Yixing and grinned. And did that make Yixing stay calm, or more like froze.

Wufan looked in front again and Yixing pursed a smile.

“So tell me, how have you been?” Wufan asks again without looking. Yixing nodded and answered, “Fine, if missing you is fine at all.”

He felt Wufan smiling even without glancing at the other.

“I missed you too,” Wufan answers and Yixing recognized that sweet voice Wufan always used with him.

“Liar,” Yixing answered playfully, still whispering. Wufan smiled slyly once more and glanced at Yixing. Yixing’s heart stopped and Wufan says, “I’ll make you believe it once we had our free time again, only us.”

Yixing chuckled lightly as he tried his best to hide his crimson blood creeping in his cheeks before Luhan noticed something between their whispers of sweet nothings.

Wufan just smirked as he brushed his hand with Yixing’s a little, a little that it would never be caught on camera but that simple gesture sure did sent tingles down Yixing’s spine that he knows he was now holding onto that hidden promise.

After that there was only a comfortable silence between them that only the noisy media is the only soundtrack playing behind their clouded minds of schedules and busy rehearsals.

But Yixing knows to himself that the reunited whisperings he had with Wufan is stuck with him and he hopes that what happened is not sweet nothings at all, even if it’s just a short moment of reunion.