The Hardest Part

Sehunnie, the big boy

Luhan POV

and I 'm glad that papa called me back, he said that his car was in a machine trouble so he had to go to the mechanic and it took him about 3 hours and his battery was dead... so he rode a bus to back home instead...
"Oppa, papa already called me not a long time ago.. sorry if I made you tired" I called chanyeol oppa just in case that he don't need to worry about me...
"good, then I'll drive back to my house... see ya!" he said and I chuckled at him before we ended our conversation..
our house ... no.. it's an apartement, since we have sold our house 10 years ago, after mama and papa divorced... okay, I can heard something noisy out of my door.. then the bell rang... it must be papa
I walked out the door and found papa was holding a person.. and a girl behind him was Sera.. so that person must be... Sehun!!
"Sehun, oh my god!!" I said and ran to him and checked what's wrong.. Oh, gosh... blood was shrieked from his nose and some wound in his left cheek.

"call chanyeol, tell him that sehun and sera in our house, I'm going to bring them back in the morning tomorrow..." Papa said and made his way to his own room with Sehun in his left arm.. Sera looked at the floor..  exhausted and embarrassed was writing in her face...
"what's happened?" I asked her but she just sobbed... I patted her back and she followed me to my room. She told me the whole story, that she fetched by Sehun and she didn't have any mitten so Sehun gave his to her instead...
"he hugged me and suddenly the gang of bastard punched him... before they punched him, he was having a nosebleed... he's such a .. I hate him!!" She said while her sobbing was getting harder than before...
"shhhh... sera-ah, don't say like that.. he was protecting you... he might looks stupid... but believe me, he cares about you so much..." I said and she shook(ed) her head strong
"No!! He made eomma frustrated, he made chanyeol oppa suffered and the worst, he made appa sacrificed everything... and it made me hate him the most, I want him to disappear from our life.. we don't need him at all, he's a nightmareee!!!" she yelled at the top of her lung, it was hard for their family. I can't blame Sera, she is too young to realize that Sehun really.. really love her.. really cares for her..
"he made our family like livin in a hell... appa is too old to takes care of him all the way... He is 5th mental boy and living in that 20 years old body.. how could he... he just worst... the worst living nightmare I have ever had." Sera said in a low voice and was holding her tears.. I hugged her...
 

"no.. Sera... He is worth to be born, all of us have a reason to be born.. but we had to struggle and find out what it is.. He isn't the same like normal people but Sehunie live his life like there's no tomorrow, he always thanks to god for an inch of his own progress.. He need us, sera... he needs our supports.." I said and ruffled his dark black hair.. she's resemble to Sehun, her looks was more like sehun to be compared from chanyeol oppa. She hate Sehun after she had been in a coma when she was 10 years old..
"no... no... I can't do it... this was too much for me... I hate him, eonie..." she said..
PRANGGGG!
what the hell is that?? I tried to get out from my bed and found out that Sehun was already concious and broke a glass not a while ago.. I hope Zitao didn't hear anything..
"sehunie ah..." he was staring at me... he mumbled a thing in the same tone, but I didn't know what it is..
"tell Sera to sleep, I will clean this mess... Sehunie... back to room.. okay?" my papa came up and Sehun just nodded instantly....
"mianhae... mianhae..mianhae..."he said to papa, but papa just directed him to sleep.. without said a thing to him.. oh, God... Sehunie was in a big mess... He heard it all.. all... I hope papa can make him feel better...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
"Sehunie ... you should go to sleep ... it's 12 pm already .." Kris said to Sehun while he was preparing Tao's Batman Blanket for Sehun. But, the boy just clutched to his own legs. He was wondering about something that made ​​him felt so insecure .. Sera
"I want him to disappear"
"lthe worst nightmare I have ever had"
"I hate him, eonnie"

then he looked at Kris's eyes ... he could not understand .. why this man saved him in the bus ..
"why? do you need something?" Kris asked him and his eyebrows furrowed ..
"sam ... Samcheon's ca ... I ask you ..." he uttered with a messed breath
"huh? what is it?" the 47th yo man rested in the left side of the bed, ready to sleep
"wa-a-e you,, sa .. sa saved me?" said that after he took his blanket and rested his body like Kris did.
"why did you ask it? it is bothering you?" Kris looked at Sehun stated with a cold face on it. But Sehun already known him for 17 years .. It is usual to him seeing Kris with the face.
"hn ... hn ... no. No. .. but ... no one .. no one care .. about me." Sehun Kris answered back. The older smiled and put his glasses down.
"You need to know, your father, mom, brother, Luhan, I, and some people really do care about you ... Sera is in the betrayal .. period .. she will understand soon." Kris said and patted the later's head
"eomma.. she.. she.. afraid... ex..ex.hausted... don't want... to near me.." Sehun said.. Kris sighed and knew that Sehun's heart was in a huge mess..
"sehun... they love you,  but it's need time to realize that they couldn't live without you.. believe me... you must go to sleep. it's late now.. Joonmyeon will scolding me if you catch a cold." Kris said and then Sehun closed his eyes...
"he resemble to Joonmyeon.. his heart... why a boy that were so kind like you must face it all alone.. God, please be kind to this kiddo once.. once is enough for him..." Kris aid in his heart.. Praying for sehun..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luhan ah... since you don't have anything to do today... just take Sehun to play, he would glad for that.." Kris said and Luhan nodded and she was giving her father a thumb.
"I want to go to the amusement park, too papa~~" Zitao whined and pouted, but kris mouthed a "no" to his son which made Zitao aegyo-ing more than ever...
"still no from me, son... you had to study anyway..."
"arasseo.."
"you... want something tao" sehun asked the toddler and looked at tao
"hyung, gonna buy it for me??" tao asked back with a blink-blink in his eyes...
"su... sure.." sehun said with a blank face, usual...
"buy me a panda pulshie at the merchandise centre... pweaseee hyungiee" sehun looked at Tao, not replied the younger for a while..
"you  can't hyungg??" he asked Sehun with tears running from his eyes.
"tao, you must eat your breakfast.. if.." Luhan sentence was cut down by Sehun..
"no... cry.. don't cry.. hyung can buy it... I promise.." sehun said and gave tao a pinky promise then he clapped together with Tao like he was at same age with the 5th y.o old boy beside him.
"I loveee hyung the bwestttt" Tao said and hugged sehun who nodded and hugged him back..

"you shouldn't buy it for him seriously... and tao have too many plushies in his room, sehun ah..." Kris said and next to him was Luhan, who was agree with his father's statement..
"no... sam..cheon.. I-I, tao.. gave me a soccer ball. I will gave something.. fo-or him" he said in a happy tone... like a child who have been just eaten his cookie....
Kris chuckled at the boy and continued what he was doing before.. Sera just straing at her breakfast.. still gawked
"Yah, sera.. you must eat,If you don't eat your breakfast, you will be sick..." Luhan said.. but sera shook(ed) her head,,  
"i'm not hungry, eonnie." she said softly like a whisper..
"well, If you sure about it, we can go now...bye, sehun, luhan.. have a good time"Kris stood up and grabbed his blazer.
"Sera..." sehun said but sera ignored the call... she just blank out. exhausted.
"sorry... so.. ry.. oppa.." sehun tried to gave her something, Sera walked away and surprised when Sehun her wrist. He handed her a bottle of milk and a plain bread with a chocolate inside it..
"You didn't.. ea..t so.. for.. you.." sehun uttered in a wary. He was afraid that Sera would mad about everything that he did.
"thanks.." Sera said and took the simple meal with her.. sehun stared at his sister, then her presence disappeared from the door.
"You're alright?" Luhan asked the latter, he didn't reply a thing to Luhan... but, Luhan knew Sehun was relieved... it's the first time sera thanked him since 3 years ago..

"we're gonna to have fun today, sehunie.. are you ready??" sehun gave her a blank face and then he said something... something that made Luhan gasped..
"Hanie... did y-you hate me? you hate me?"sehun exhaled his breath for a sec then he took his breath in an awkward way
"hanie... why.. why, I h-hate you when you were with hyung... hanie.. did you l-love me... did y-you not..not okay... with me.. did you... hate me .. like sera..." he muttered and his face was in the state of unsure, afraid, sad... and Luhan couldn't believe at what have just been sehun said...
"why.. Luhan...I-I.. it's hurt here..." Sehun said and placed his palm at his chest..
"and...no.. bear.. can't bear it.. it's hurt... die. I want to.." Sehun desperately uttered it and his words was got cut by Luhan's slap... She slapped his cheek, for the first time
"WTF IS ON YOUR MIND? DIE??" Luhan yelled and her madness made Sehun silent...
"You can die! If it's what've been you wanted!! we really put our love here and there... but... you want to die instead... just do what you want!! you're stubborn, freak, and I can't help to be mad at you... you knew I really love you since we have been a kid.." She said, her anger was fuming... and Sehun keep silent and his hazel eyes were spacing out..
"just.. I don't want to see you now... sorry.." Luhan palmed her face and rested in her bed..
 



No... isn't right... he just jealous because we're friend for all this time, and my attention to him was divided by Chanyeol oppa... it's just like that...
and I wasn't mad at him for a die-die thing... even if it's hurt me so much...
the reality is...
if he really in love with me...
I can't... I won't.. love him back,,
It's a hard deal to do... I love him as a friend..
not a man..

 

 

 

=================================================================================================================================

Tadaaaa!!!

sorry for keep you waiting...

xoxoxooxo

do comment or subs :))