I Am Sorry ♥

I Will Never Leave You Again ♥

 

Zico was walking down the street from the grocery store, when he saw a bunch of guys hitting on someone that was lying on the ground. He got closer and when they saw him they ran away, leaving the bleeding person to lay there.
When he got closer he saw who it was, which made him drop all of his begs on the ground.

He saw him, the person he left two years ago.
He fell on his knees next to that person 'Ukwon hyung, what happened to you?' he asked worriedly when the second one was simply looking at him.
'I… I was living with someone, and one of those guys is her ex-boyfriend, and he got jealous, and here I am' he said and chuckled a little bit 'and now I have nowhere to go, I can't go back there' he added.
'I will help you hyung' Zico said and whipped the other's bleeding lip.
'No need Zico, really, it just will hurt even more' Ukwon said.
'No hyung, I will help you, I promise' Zico said, but the other couldn't hear him, he fainted.
 When Ukwon woke up, he was lying in some unknown bed. He rolled to his side and tried to get up, He noticed a piece of paper lying on the table next to the bed. He took it and started to read it:
'I went to your house to take some of your stuff, I will never leave you again I promise! I love you
'
Ukwon blushed a little and some tears fall from his eyes, he remembered how his high school love left him, how he wasn't able to love someone in this two years, even this girl he was living with, he cared about her but he didn't love her, his heart had place to only one person, and this place was taken, by Zico.
He set on the corner of the bed looking outside the window, when he heard the door opening. He didn't even look at the person who came in.
'Hyung you woke up' he said and smiled.
'Why did you leave me?' Ukwon asked
'Let's don't talk about it now' Zico said and sat next to him 'the most important thing is that I'm here, and I am not going to leave you again' he added and kissed his cheek softly.

Ukwon looked at Zico and then closed his eyes,
'why did you close your eyes?' Zico asked
'because it's a dream, my mind is playing with me' Ukwon said
'it's not' Zico said and put his hand over the older's shoulder making him jump from the bed and fall on the floor.
'Hyung!' Zico called worriedly and helped the older one sit back on the bed.  'Hyung don't act like this, it hurts ' he said quietly. 'And how do you think it felt when you left me?!' Ukwon started to yell and tried to get up from the bed again, but the younger held him in place. 'Let me go!' Ukwon said, anger can be seen clearly in his eyes. 'No' Zico shook his head 'I won't let you go, never' he added and looked at the other, that tears started to fall from his eyes.
He pulled him into a tight hug, trying his best not to hurt his bruises even more.
'I will never leave you again, I promise' he whispered softly.
The older one pulled back and held Zico's face looking him in the eyes, and then he softly kissed him.
Finally, those sweet lips he missed so much.
Zico moved his head, which make the kiss go even deeper. They shared a long kiss, full of nothing but love.
But everything has an end, and suddenly Zico's phone started to ring, he stopped the kiss and answered his phone while he was talking he got up from the bed.
'Yes, I will be there don't worry' Zico said and looked at Ukwon 'Bye' he said and hung off.
'Zico' Ukwon called him 'Yes?' Zico asked 'Do you really love me?' Ukwon asked quietly 'Yes, Yes I do' Zico said and sat next to Ukwon again 'then why did you leave me?' Ukwon asked and tears formed at the corners of his eyes.
'Ugh…It's… my little sister, she was sick, she had cancer and I had to be there with here…I wanted to tell you , but my parents just packed everything already and they told me only one day before the flight and I had no time to tell you' Zico said and looked and the floor.
'So why didn't you call me? Why didn't you answer the phone when I called you?!' Ukwon asked and tears fall from his eyes
'I-I just couldn’t, I thought you will hate me because I left… I just didn't have the courage to call and tell you…' Zico said and tears could be seen in his eyes too
'I really hated you, and I still do, you broke my heart, you were gone for two years and never called, even once!' Ukwon said
'I was broken; the first thing I thought I will do if I'll see you will be beat you up for leaving me, I just, love you that much that…I just hate you' he added
'I hate myself too, for being so…you know…scared…I really missed you in those years, I just waited until I get back to see you again', he said and looked at Ukwon, he smiled a little when the other looked at him, but the other didn’t smile back he looked at him though cold eyes.
'I really love you, and I really missed you' Zico added and touched softly the other's cheek
'Zico, I want to go home' Ukwon said and removed the other's hand from his face 'This is your new home, hyung I don’t want you to get hurt anymore, please…' Zico said with bagging eyes
'How can I believe you that you won't leave me again?' Ukwon said and looked at Zico 'how can I leave you? You are the best thing I've ever had in my whole life' Zico said
'Ugh…Zico…. ' Ukwon said and cupped Zico's face in his hands 'I love you' he whispered and kissed him softly.