'Hyung, where are you?'

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How’s class?” Yongguk asks casually as they walk to the school’s café to grab their lunch.

 

“It was boring.” Zelo mumbles with a pout.

 

Yongguk smiles at Zelo’s adorable answer.

 

His gang is as usual, making a lot of noise as they follow Yongguk to the café, walking at a distance beside them. Yongguk feels like he was on a date with Zelo and his friends are the burden tagging along. Yongguk rolls his eyes at the ludicrous thought. Despite them being as usual, fooling around, Yongguk can feel cold stares from one of them.

Sunhee.

 

Yongguk wonders what’s up in her sleeves again. Jealousy? She has no right to. ‘I don’t belong to you, .’ Yongguk sends a glare back at the girl staring intently at him and Zelo.

 

The gang arrives at the café, robbing all the attention once again. They occupy several rounded tables and filled the café with their heavy presence. Zelo settled for a tomato sandwich. Sunhee, on the other hand, seems more interested in her nails than eating lunch.

 

Yongguk, however, is completely uncaring about whether she eats or not and is utterly annoyed by the fact that the rest of the gang casually shifts to the other tables, leaving just him and Zelo with Sunhee sitting together. The tolerance he has for Sunhee seems to deflate when Zelo is around.  He watches as Zelo takes a mouthful of his tomato sandwich hungrily. Yongguk bites back a smile. Wolfing down his sandwich, Yongguk finishes his lunch in a jiffy. He yawns. He didn’t catch enough sleep last night.

 

Yongguk puts his crossed arms on the table followed by his head. He decides to take a little nap before the annoying bell rings. Sunhee watches Yongguk’s actions with careful eyes and then takes a glance at Zelo chewing on his sandwich delicately.

 

She scoffs inwardly.

 

“Zelo, lend me your phone please?”

 

Zelo looks up from his sandwich and obediently hands over his phone to Sunhee. Sunhee unlocks Zelo’s phone, a sly glint in her eyes as she glances at the unsuspecting Zelo.

 

“Zelo, there’s something on Yongguk’s face. Must be the bread crumbs. Get it off him.” Sunhee speaks to Zelo with her eyes still on his phone, fiddling with it with much interest Zelo doesn’t comprehend. There’s nothing much in his phone to play with.

 

Zelo leans over to inspect Yongguk’s face. There are a few specks of  crumbs at the corners of his mouth. He brushes the crumbs off carefully with his fingers, as gently as possible so as to not wake the sleeping Yongguk.

 

>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“Class dismissed.”

 

Finally his lessons are over. Zelo stretches his arms as the class starts to disperse.  He has been dying for school to end. He can finally see Yongguk! Zelo smiles to himself as he starts packing up, tidying up his notes and sliding them into his file, memories of their first soccer game playing in his mind.

 

“Hey.” A hand slams on his table. It’s that classmate who likes to disturb him a lot. Zelo ignores him and zips his bag, ready to leave.

 

“Knew you’re a loser but didn’t know you are gay as well.” The snide remark hit Zelo like a rock. Zelo doesn’t want to admit to himself that he was right.

 

“What do you want?” Zelo snaps.

 

Unaffected by Zelo’s angry retort, his arrogant classmate sits down on his table and starts again, “What do I want? Nothing. Just want you to keep your disgusting hobbies off Facebook. I’m going to puke for a month now.” His class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter