Never regret

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk leans on the door with his arms crossed, donning a long sweatpants and an overworn T-shirt. There is a smile on his face as he watches the busy figure in his kitchen, hands in soapy water and eyes following the sliding dishes in the sink. Yongguk's eyes admire the childish mess of tousled blonde hair, the slender nape nearly the fair colour of snow, the broad back and the contour leading to the long immaculate legs starting where the white shirt ends.

 

The dishes make a noise and Zelo turns back with a smile, Yongguk's breathe on his cheek. He returns the older man's kiss and turns back to the dishes in the sink as a pair of hands slide down his own.

 

"Your skin will turn rough if you wash it like this."

 

"I don't mind."

 

Yongguk's hand wrap around the back of Zelo's as the younger picks up a plate to scrub. Underneath the water and soap bubbles, Zelo feels Yongguk's fingers tickling the back of his hand as he tries hard to concentrate on the sponge in his hand with Yongguk's fragrant warmth pressed up his back, inviting and very distracting. He leans back into Yongguk's chest and receives a squeeze around the waist with strong forearms. Their hands shift over the plates in the water but no attention were given.

 

"Zelo-ah, you're taller than me now."

 

Zelo chuckles as Yongguk rubs a thumb over his wrist. "Are you feeling inferior, hyung?" He teases.

 

"Hmm, not really." Rubbing his nose against smooth nape, Yongguk inhales Zelo's scent and feels his senses swallowing up the electricity coursing through. Zelo lowers his head and tries to concentrate on the plates in the sink but his heart is as noisy as the clattering porcelain when he feels lips on the back of his ear, gently carressing. Yongguk smiles, amused by the blush on those fair earlobes and s a pair of smooth hands underneath the soapy water.

 

"Hyung..."

 

"Zelo-ah, leave it. Let's do something else."

 

 

 

//

 

 

 

Wearing a checkered shirt and a pair of jeans, walking on a pair of worn-out sneakers, Zelo trails behind Yongguk, the man's sight focused upfront. Zelo had no idea where they were going on the car but Yongguk was quiet throughout the ride, smiling at him vaguely now and then. As he follows the older man's footsteps, Zelo's eyes roam the outline of Yongguk's figure. The white dress shirt makes the weight loss even more apparent and Zelo wonders if his hyung missed him as much as he did. They walk through a grassy field, following the stoned path before reaching a sign sitting quietly amongst the moss and wild flowers.

 

The carved words took Zelo's attention away and he stops in his steps before looking up to see Yongguk walking slowly up the path, appearing to be lost in his thoughts. The sky is a clear blue as Zelo gazes up, the sun in his eyes. He finds Yongguk's figure again, white shirt flowing in the wind and Zelo feels a soft smile on his lips. The wind is tousling his mess of a blonde hair into his eyes and Zelo shakes it away, jogging to catch up with Yongguk who turns around with a smiling glance.

 

Zelo gazes around the rows of tombstones sitting peacefully in the plain field, his mind coming to a silent moment as the wind tousles his hair playfully. Yongguk squats down a few feet away from Zelo and places the bouquet of white lillies in his hands down at a tombstone. There's a smile on his lips and Zelo feels his heart squeezes a little. He walks over and Yongguk holds his hand, pulling himself up. Zelo reads the engraved words as Yongguk swipes a hand over the tombston

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter