Please Wait For Me

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONGHAE'S POV
I saw her typing in her passcode and so I just stared at her back, preventing myself from crying once again. Seeing that she already opened the door, I quickly turned back, wanting to go home and sulk. 

I was nearing the elevator when I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I suddenly stopped, feeling weak all of a sudden. 

"kajima..." she uttered. My body quickly acted on it's own as my hand made its' way and held her hands. "please stay for the night... Don't leave me..." she said, almost in a pleading voice. I turned my body to face hers, just to see her eyes getting teary once again. I nodded while wiping her tears and kissing her forehead. I hugged her, resting my head on her shoulders as I embraced her tighter... Never wanting to let go. 



I turned my head to the left and saw her beautiful sleeping figure. My eyes quickly darted to our hands, which were intertwined as she said she wanted to feel my presence the whole night. I just agreed, wishing that this won't be the last time that I will hold her hands.

I kissed her hand before placing it near my chest. The scene that happened a while ago suddenly replayed in my mind. 

"mianhe..." 

I felt like my heart stopped beating and  I cannot breathe normally anymore. The word that she said... Just pierced into my heart. 


"mianhe... I didn't know why am I acting like this." she forced a chuckle before pulling back to look at my face. "I should just be cool about the past, right? I mean since we're already dating..." she said, wiping the tears that keeps on flowing out of her eyes. 

"but I just can't." she said, bowing a little and hiding her face from me. "it still hurts... It hurts like hell." she said, crying out louder. I just held her tighter, forcing myself not cry, but then my eyes started to fill tears that are threatening to fall. I just can't stand her crying and hurting like this... I just can't.

"uljimma" was the only word that I could tell her.

"mianhe..." she pulled back to look at me once again. 

"stop apologizing, it's not your fault." I forced a smile, wiping her tears with my thumbs. 

"oppa, I know that this decision is selfish. Super selfish... but I need to do this... Not only for me, but also for you. I don't want you to get hurt just because of me." she cried. 'this is it' I thought, swallowing hard. 'she will finally break up with me' 

I felt her hand held my cheeks, caressing them before pulling me in a short, but passionate kiss. I was shocked at first, because I know that she will break up with me... But now... ? 

 

Nevertheless, I kissed her back. 

She pulled back, staring right into my eyes. "please wait for me" She paused, maybe finding the right words to say. 

"I just need some time... I myself don't know what I have to find, but I need time... For myself. Oppa, I know that it will be selfish, but because I love you, I don't want you to let go... Not that easily. Please wait for me... Please don't date another girl." she said. 

 




She's breaking up with me... But then she doesn't want me to date? Well it's not like I can quickly move on and just date another girl that easily you know. But... I just don't know what's really going on with her mind. She said she loves me... That means she really loves me even though her memories with Kyuhyun came back, right? 

Yes, I did agree about her asking me to wait for her. Why? Because I've waited long enough for her; and I'm not going to just let her go like that, just because she asked some time for herself. But why I wonder why is she breaking up with me? 
 

 



~Few weeks Later~
MAGGY'S POV
I went to Donghae oppa, pretending to fix his hair because I need to ask him something. 

He was just staring blankly at the wall behind me, not talking at me at all. 

"oppa," I called, trying to call for his attention, but he just kept his gaze at the wall behind me. 

"oppa!" I called him again, louder this time. 

"uh-oh?!" he snapped, looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter