Thank you Kyuhyun for being such a ert!

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAGGY'S POV 
I woke up with a slight headache because of my stupid alarm clock. I reached for the alarm and shut it off before holding onto my head that's spinning a little. 

I sat up straight, feeling cold all of a sudden. I was in the middle of complaining to myself for drinking too much last night when I saw myself all . 

"OH MY GOD!!!" I yelled. How the hell am I ?! I looked to my side, but didn't see any man. Maybe... He left?! Oh damn. 

"MARGARET KIM YOU'RE SO STUPID!!" I scolded myself before hitting my head a couple of times, trying to remember if I really did it with someone. 



When I didn't get any, I searched for my phone around the room to call for Honey. He must've known something, right? I've searched for my phone around the room but it's not here. 

"oh crap" I cursed while running to the living room, seeing my almost ripped dress on the floor with my phone beside it. "" I cursed once again, seeing my dress before finally getting my phone and dialing Honey's number. 



'Margaret Kim calm down, nothing happened. You must have felt something when you really did it, right? Or you could have at least remembered anything, right?' I tried to convince myself as I felt tears streaming down from my face. 

Honey's phone has been ringing for a quite a while now, but he's not answering it. Damn, don't tell me he's still sleeping?!! 

Oh gosh. I tried to calm myself down, trying to rethink what happened last night. The only thing I can remember is playing the dare game with the guys with Kyuhyunnie beside me. 

Oh right! I could have passed out and then he sent me home, right?! I shall call Kyuhyun! 

I dialed Kyuhyunnie's number, hoping that he would answer my call. And not turning my expectation down, Kyuhyun really did answer my call. 

-----start of conversation-----
"yoboseyo?" he answered. 

"Kyuhyun-ah, can I ask you something?" I asked him, getting nervous all of a sudden. 

"what?" 

"did you... Sent me home last night?" please say yes, please say--

"no." 

"h-huh?! Then who?" 

"I don't know... You went out because your drink ran out. But then we needed to go since Manager hyung already called--" I didn't let him finish as I already ended the call. Tears are already streaming from my cheek as I went back to my bed, shaking my head in frustration before going directly into the bathroom. 



'Nothing happened. Margaret Kim, nothing happened.' I tried to convince myself but then my heart beats differently. I can feel something had happened. Just look at my dress! It almost got ripped and if it was me, I should have removed it in my room, right?! AYSSI. 



KYUHYUN'S POV
I just finished eating my breakfast and was about to grab a towel for a bath when I saw Maggy calling. Aigoo, she just can't resist me, can't she? :"> 

------start of conversation----- 
"yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"Kyuhyun-ah, can I ask you something?" She asked in a different tone. 

"what?" I asked, getting nervous all of a sudden. 

"did you... Sent me home last night?" oh, I thought it was something else. XD

"no." 

"h-huh?! Then who?" 

"I don't know... You went out because your drink ran out. But then we needed to go since Manager hyung already called--" she didn't let me finish as she suddenly dropped the call. "Maggy?! Maggy?!!" I called out but then the line was really cut. Oh damn, what happened to my baby?!! 

I tried calling her a few more times, but then she's not really picking it up. >< I quickly dropped my phone back to bed before making my way to the shower room for a quick bath. 



I just wore a striped shirt that my fans gave me and a black skinny jeans before making my way out of the dorm, not minding Sungmin hyung with his questions. I know I might will get scolded for my behavior later but Maggy needs me. 

I rushed over to her studio, pressing the doorbell a couple times.

One minute had passed and it feels like a decade as Maggy still haven't opened the door. 

"ayssi." I exclaimed  as I tried typing her old passcode into which the door quickly unlocked. -_____- she should change her passcode you know, I mean still using her ex's birthday as her passcode? >< 

"Maggy?!" I called out, looking for her everywhere. I looked for her in the living room, dinning area and the rest room, but she's not there. -.- 

"Maggy?!!!" I yelled once again before opening her bedroom. The bathroom inside her room quickly clicked open the moment I got in. 

She was just wearing a short towel around her precious body and she looked really hot right now.



I ran over to her, holding unto her shoulders and checking her up. 

"what happened to you?" I asked her as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter