Bipolar Mother In Law

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAGGY'S POV

"it's okay. It's not yet 12 anyway." she said, turing her gaze back to me again. I felt like my heart was going to burst out anytime. "sit." she gestured me to sit across her, and so I did. 

"oh, I bought you flowers, ma'am." I said handing her the bouquet of roses. But then she just stared at it before turning her gaze back to me. 

"thanks. But I'm allergic to those..." she said, eyeing on the flowers. "flowers." 

"oh, jeongmalyo?" I said, quickly placing the flowers on my lap. "cuisamnida. I didn't know." I bowed a couple of times. 

"gwenchana." she smiled at me. Wha-what?! She... 

"shall we order?" she smiled once again before calling a waiter. Is she bipolar or something? >.< just yesterday, her words were like she wanted to separate us. But right now, she's... I don't know... Nice?

I bowed to the waiter who gave us the menu before browsing the menu. 

"order anything you want, it's on me." she said as I glanced over her, who's still looking at the menu. 

"y-ye." I bowed a little as I heard her tell her order to the waiter. 

"I'll have seafood bibimbap" 

"how about you, ma'am?" the waiter asked me. 

"oh I'll have chicken bibimbap" 

"ye. I'll be back with your orders." the waiter bowed before leaving us. 

"so... Maggy-sshi, do you have an idea why did I call you?" 

"ummm... Honestly, I don't." I shook my head a little. 

"geure?" she asked once again, I just nodded a little. "geurom, can I ask you a question?" 

"ye. Of course ma'am." she smiled at me before asking. 

"do you love my son?"

"of course ma'am." I answered without really thinking. But deep inside, my mind goes 'here goes the witch. She's going to turn me down! But as the leading actress, I will not accept anything she'll offer me. Kkk'

"then would you sacrifice your love for him in order for him to have a better life?"

"ma'am... Like I've told you, if he says 'no' to me, then I'll give up everything. But not until then, I won't do what you wanted me to do." 

"what I want you to do?" she asked me, as if she doesn't know what I'm talking about. 

"you... You want to separate us, right?" I asked her, she then stared at me for a moment before shaking her head. 

"no, of course not." she smiled. Ayssi. She really needs a doctor. "I'm just... Well how will I say this..." she paused for a while. "I don't think I can separate you anymore. But then I guess my son already told you about the date he's going to have?" I nodded a little. 

"what do you think about it?" she asked once again. 

"of course I don't want him to date that woman. I'm so sorry to disrespect your decision ma'am, but I believe you are also disrespecting our relationship if you're going to force him to date."

"do you really think so?" she asked, I nodded. "then are you afraid that he'll stop loving you after that single date?" I just stared at her as I search for the right answer. 

"not really..." I bowed my head a little. 

"so you don't fully trust my son?" she asked, I just looked at her. 

"I do, ma'am, it's just that...." I paused a  little "I don't think he should date someone when he's dating me." I told her, hoping she would stop asking questions.

"then can I ask you a favor?" she asked me, I gulped a little before replying. 

"I'll try my best, ma'am." 


~skip~



I went to SBS because Super Junior will have a special performance in a show.

Today, I was just quiet because I was thinking over what Mrs. Song asked me.... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter