the date. :)

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I went back to the dorms as that thought runs through my mind. ‘do I really have a crush on her?’ well… maybe I’m not in high school anymore… but I’m still not that old to not have a crush, right? And besides, I also liked her before, but when I was about to confess…

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!” someone called me, I just shrugged it off and pretend to be sleeping, I didn’t notice that I really fell asleep already…

 

-------------------------------------------------------the next day-------------------------------------------------------------------

(still Kyuhyun’s POV :p)

Today, we don’t have much schedule as we will just do a recording for come to play, and then the members of SJ-M will study Chinese. I went to SME building at 8AM because our Chinese lessons will start at 9; so I was just at the waiting room.

 

MY POV

Today the boys will record come to play at 2PM, so I am free until then. I was on my office, thinking of the clothes Super Junior should wear during their next album promotions. I was just staring at the bond paper in front of me with nothing on it.  I can’t draw anything because I don’t have inspiration. >.<

 

I took my laptop with me and went out of my office. I pressed the elevator’s button as I hugged my laptop. ‘ding!’ the elevator sang and the door swung open. I entered the elevator and rest my back at the corner as I hug my laptop tighter. The door of the elevator was not closing so I got curious and looked over to the buttons. I noticed that I haven’t pressed any button yet, so that explains why it doesn’t close. >.< so I pressed the ground floor and then the elevator shut,

 

When I reached the ground floor, I went to Starbucks and ordered a frap before sitting down. I turned my laptop on, and while waiting for it, I took out my phone just to see a new message. I opened it and it says: ‘hey where are you? I’m bored.’ Kyuhyun said.

‘I am currently working :p’ I replied and then put my phone back to my pocket.

 

I typed in my password for my laptop and then Yunho’s abs welcomed me. ‘waahhhh…. He’s truly a hot guy, isn’t he?!’ I giggled to myself. I connect my laptop to the SM’s wifi and typed in the pass code. After connecting, I opened google chrome and opened 3 tabs—facebook, twitter, and a google site. When I looked at my facebook, there are not much important things that are in my notifications so I looked over to my newsfeed. I saw Joon oppa was tagged in a photo so I looked at it. it was a group photo when they were eating lunch, I guess? Anyway I browsed for more pictures then closed my facebook’s tab. I went to my twitter and tweeted: ‘searching for some inspiration…’ I sighed and opened the google tab and typed in ‘funky clothes’ and pressed enter. I got bored with the clothes so I opened another google. I pressed the ‘images’ and searched for ‘Yunho abs’. when someone saw me doing this, or I mean searching for Yunho oppa’s abs, they might think I’m a ert or an obsessed fan but who cares?! XD I can’t help that Yunho is y!

 

I was staring at a certain picture that I almost drooled on.

 

then I heard someone talked behind me and says: “is that work?!” as my reflexes act fast, I quickly closed my laptop and slowly turned my head just to see…..

 

 

Kyuhyun. -;-

 

“I hate you” I exclaimed as my heart beats very fast because of nervousness. I thought it was Mr. Lee or another CEO who caught me. he chuckled and sat beside me.

“what are you doing here?” I asked him, irritated because he interrupted me with my work.

“I told you I was bored, right?” he said.

“and so? What does that have to do with me?” I glared at him.

“ya, do you want me to tell Yunho hyung that you’re having lustful desires for him?!!!”

“ya!! No I’m not!!”

“then what are you doing?!” he said as he opened my laptop, and then my wallpaper greeted the screen. >.<

“oh my gosh I can’t believe you even set him as your wallpaper!!!” he pointed at my wallpaper. I blushed and closed my laptop again.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m working, go away!” I told him.

“is that work?!” he pointed at my laptop.

“well… I was searching for some inspiration you know.” I reasoned out.

“so… Yunho hyung’s abs is your inspiration?!!” he asked me.

“well, what do you want?!” I paused and opened my laptop again and typed in ‘Kyuhyun abs’ and laughed.

“ya, what are you doing?!!” Kyuhyun asked.

“you want me to search you, right?!” I as I keep on laughing. “woah  woah! What’s this?!!” I pointed.

 

 

and then laughed so hard that my stomach was aching already. After laughing for like 2 minutes straight, I tried my best to stop laughing and looked at Kyuhyun. He was blushing!! How cute!! And then I started laughing my out again.

 

“could you… stop laughing.” He asked in a pleading voice.

“but this is just so funny!” I said, still laughing, he just pouted.

“okay….” I laughed. “okay I’ll stop it.” I looked at him, then to his stomach/abs then laughed again.

“ya! It was obviously a photo shopped photo!” he said.

“I know… but it’s still funny.” I laughed once again. “why don’t you just show your abs if you really have one?” I . “so that your fans won’t do ridiculous things such as this one.” I giggled.

“I’m keeping my mysterious image.” He said.

“mysterious?!” I laughed once again.

“what the hell is so funny?!” he asked, probably annoyed.

“okay. Promise I’ll stop it this time.” I let out a laughing sigh. “Kyuhyunnie, are you mad?” I aegyo a little bit as I slightly pinched his cheeks. 

“just stop laughing, arrasseo?!” I nodded.

“aigoo…. Kyuhyun ah! You just gave me an idea!” I said,

“what?” he asked.

“what if you work out to have an abs for your 4th album? Isn’t that great?!”

“mwoh?!! No way!”

“why not?!!” I pouted.

“just let Siwon hyung do it.” he said.

“come on! Everyone saw his abs already!! I bet everyone especially your fans are curious to see yours!” I reasoned out.

“no way! I’ll work out, but I will not show my abs!”

“so… you have one??” I asked in a seductive tone. He blushed again; I laughed and put my arm around him.

“you’re so cute!!” I told him, he just stared at me.

“oh!!” I removed my arm around him.

“waeyo?” he asked.

“what if someone saw us? They might think that we’re dating, or I’m flirting you or something.”

“and so?!” he said.

“what do you mean ‘and so’?!! I will die!!!!!!”

“don’t worry I’ll protect you.” he said.

“shut up.” I told him, he laughed. “oh, you have Chinese class, right?” he nodded.

“what time is it?” I asked him once again.

“9” he answered.

“oh, it’s almost 9!” I showed him the time. “you must go.”

“how about you?” he asked.

“I’ll continue working.” I told him.

“working?! Are you kidding me?!!” he said.

“ya! I was working until you came and disturb me!” I reasoned out.

“so you were working on Yunho hyung’s abs?!”

“would you forget about that already?!!” I pleaded him.

“arrasseo. But come with me.”

“mwoh?! Where?!!”

“upstairs. I want company.” He told me, I shook my head.

“I’ll spread your little secret!” he threatened me with his evil laugh.

“you’re truly the Evil Magnae, aren’t you?!” I asked him as I stood up and close my laptop, he just laughed.

 

~skip~

It was 12PM and now, and after eating lunch, we headed to the MBC building and prepared for the recording. I prepared their outfits and gave it to them. I also fixed their hair and make-up. Today, only 11 members are there, minus Leeteuk oppa and Kibum oppa.

 

After the preparation, the recording started at exactly 2PM. Of course when they started recording, I went back to their dressing room and fixed their clothes. After fixing everything for like almost an hour, I sat on the sofa, closing my eyes. Sighs. I’m tired…. >.< after that, I didn’t notice that I fell asleep.

 

Later on, I heard my phone ringing, so I picked it up without looking at the caller.

 

“yoboseyo?” I answered while yawning.

“yoboseyo? I’m sorry baby but did I wake you up?” the familiar voice asked.

“oppa?!!!” I said almost standing up, he chuckled on the other line.

“a-a-a-nio!” I gave him an awkward laugh. “of course you didn’t.” he laughed again.

“ahh…. Umm… I just wanna remind you of our date on Saturday?” he said with an unsure tone.

“oh yeah! Of course!”

“umm… so are when are you free?”

“umm…. Anytime would be okay,” I told him happily.

“how about lunch?” he asked,

“umm… okay! Where should we meet?”

“umm… at the XXXXXXX restaurant, is that okay with you?”

“of course~” I laughed.

“so… see you then?”

“yup!” I laughed then nodded.

“I have a surprise for you on Saturday!” he laughed.

“jinjja?! What is it??”

“I told you it’s a surprise,”

“but you should have not tell me about it!” I pouted.

“don’t be so excited baby.” He laughed.

“ayssi. Anyway see you on Saturday!”

“see you~ take care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter