he is BACK

i'm in love with you, oppa

‘himchan oppa, did you really have to go??’ You said it with teary eyes. You hold his hand tight. You don’t wanna him go leave you.

He smile to you, ‘neh. I must go’ he said with soft voice.

‘but.. if you go, I don’t have anyone to play with’ you cried now.

He patted your head softly, ‘ but you can play with Junhong right?’.

‘I didn’t want play with him! I wanna play with you every day!’ you cried even louder.

He smiled and hugged you, ‘please don’t cry ----. You’re ugly when you’re crying.’ He teased you a little.

‘I don’t care’ you said it at loud.

‘I promised, I will back to korea soon. But you must promise me that you will never cry anymore and you have to smiled every time.’ He made a pingky promise.

You stopped cry, ‘really? It’s ok then.’ You smiled brightely at him. Then you hooked your pinky finger with him.

‘you beautiful when you were smiled ---ah. That’s why you have to smile every time.’ He said it while pintch your cheek.

‘ne arraseo oppa,’ you smiled cutely.

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING…. Your alarm wake you up.

You awake and still thinking about your last dream. Why suddenly I dream about him? It’s been a long time ago since him went to overseas to continued his studies and he never come back till now. You sigh and keep thinking about it until you heard a knock on your door and it open a little.

‘---.. are you wake up dear?’ eomma head appeared behind the door.

‘ne eomma. What’s wrong?’you asked her while get up from  the bed.

‘get ready and come down. We have to met a important guests today. We should greet them.’ She smile.

Important guests? were this is important for me to? You questioned it in your mind but you just nodded and wen to bathroom. 15 minutes later, you were ready and came down.

When you walked past the kitchen you saw someone in front of the opened refrigerator.

You yell to him. ‘Yah!! Who are you! What are you doing in my house! Are you a thief?! You better go away before I call the po…’

That guy turned back and smile. ‘whoa, I never hear your voice as loud as that before.’

You eyes widened and your mouth opened a half. It was him. Kim himchan.

‘oppa, is that you?’ you asked with trembling voice. You didn’t believe your own eyes.

‘neh, it’s me ---ah.’ he said and smiled to you. ‘I’m home..’