Secret Revealed

Belvedere House
 
Yoona's Perspective:
 
 
"Mommy, where are you?"
 
I was standing outside facing the house as I heard a girl's voice coming from the inside. 
 
"Mom?" her footsteps can be heard as she ran down the stairs and finally out in the back garden.
 
She didn't even notice that I was there and ran past me. I turned around to see JiYoon standing by the edge of the swimming pool. Her face was emotionless but once she saw Sulli running up to her, her face darkened.
 
I noticed the bloodshots in her eyes. 
 
JiYoon had been crying. Her eyes were red and swollen. She was breathing heavily and her hands were shaking.
 
"You!" she pointed at Sulli and began sobbing hysterically.
 
 Sulli was shocked by her mother's outrage. She stopped running. Her eyes widened in fear.
 
"This is all your fault," she said inbetween her sobs. Her voice was low and terrifying. She moved slowly towards Sulli. She backed away from her mother.
 
"Mommy, what's wrong? What's going on?" Sulli was bewildered. She couldn't understand what was happening to JiYoon.
 
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" she repeated yelling at Sulli.
 
"Mommy," her tears wear rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably as her body shook from crying , "mommy, I don't understand. What do you mean?" 
 
She was still backing away from JiYoon. She was nearing towards the swimming pool. Just a few more steps and she would fall in.
 
I opened my mouth to tell her to stop backing away but no sound came out.I tried again, this time yelling. Nothing. I tried to move my legs but my feet were glued on the ground. I looked up to see Sulli nearly at the edge.
 
JiYoon knew that Sulli was close to falling in yet she kept walking towards her. Sulli was oblivious to what was about to happen.  
 
She lost her balance, realising that her right foot couldn't feel the ground anymore. She fell back in the pool, her back crashing first against the water. She was lost in the water for a few seconds until her head popped back up.
 
"MOMMY! HELP! I CAN'T SWIM!" she shouted in between as water was engulfing in . Her arms were flailing everywhere, trying to keep her head above the water.
 
Jiyoon was just standing there. Her eyes never leaving from the struggling Sulli.
 
"Mo-" her scream was interrupted by the water gurgling in .
 
The sight was too painful. I looked away, not realising that I started crying. I didn't want to see the rest of it. There was no use in helping her. I was invisible to them. 
 
The scream stopped.
 
The splashing faded.  
 
Everything became quiet.
 
Slowly I looked back at JiYoon. She fell on her knees and was crouching down. She began sobbing loudly, covering her ears with her hands, rocking herself back and forth.
 
Her cry filled the silence.
 
"What have I done?" she repeated over and over again.
 
I wished I didn't look back from the pool. I knew that this image will haunt me forever.
 
My eyes landed to Sulli. Her body floating lifelessly in the water.
 
 
 
 
 
I jerked up from the sofa. My hands were clammy and my face were a mixture of sweat and tears. I was panting heavily. I couldn't erase the image in my head of Sulli's body floating in the pool. I shook my head, hoping it'll go away.
 
It was all a dream. No, it wasn't just a dream.
 
Sulli was sending a message through my dream. The secret JiYoon had been hiding was now revealed. Even though it was only a dream, my instincts are telling me that they are true. Everything else seems connected after that vision. The girl that I saw by the shed was wearing the same white dress to the one in my dream and the place where she drowned is where she appeared to Luhan on the first day. The unexplainable reason of something or, to be specific now, someone, that pulled me down and caused me to drown was Sulli, letting me experience how she struggled before she died.
 
She was showing us the signs of how she died. Everything made sense now.
 
But what caused JiYoon to be insanely mad that she even killed her own daughter?
 
And how is this connected to Jessica's appearance?
 
Luhan brought me back to reality as he stretched and yawned beside me.
 
He got up and rubbed his eyes, "Are they back yet?" 
 
I ignored his question. "Luhan, I need to tell you something really important."
 
I opened my mouth to explain him my dream when I noticed that Chanyeol was nowhere in sight.
 
"Where's Chanyeol?" 
 
Luhan looked back to where Chanyeol was previously sitting and spotted that the seat was empty.
 
"Maybe he took a shower or got a drink," he shrugged.
 
Please don't tell me JiYoon did something to him.
 
"We need to find him," I started to panic as I rose up.
 
"Yoona wait, what's going on? Why are you tense and panicking?" 
 
I took a deep breath to calm myself. Maybe I was thinking too much again. Chanyeol is strong and won't fall for any trap. I just hope he didn't come across JiYoon while we were sleeping.
 
"I'll tell you along the way. Come on, let's go find him." I took his hand and led him to find Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After telling Luhan everything that I was keeping from him, he couldn't believe JiYoon could go as far as drowning Sulli. His face became white as I explained him the signs Sulli was giving us along the way and how this can be linked to Jessica.
 
Luhan and I decided that we should all leave as soon as Kris and the rest are back and let the police handle Jessica's disappearance, if she isn't found by then, and hopefully bring in Sulli's case to the investigators.
 
We searched each room downstairs, not able to find Chanyeol. We were about to head upstairs when JiYoon came running down to us with a worried and shocked expression.
 
"Where's Chanyeol?" she asked.
 
"We're looking for him," I replied.
 
"There's no time for this. Yoona, I need you to come with me, I think I found Jessica! Luhan, go find the first aid kit, we might need it."
 
Luhan and I looked at each other as our eyes widened in shock after hearing what Jiyoon has said.
 
"Where is she?! Is she badly hurt?!" My eyes became watery as the thought of Jessica being alive and found. I was already imagining Kris and Krystal's joy when they hear the news.
 
''I saw her body in the front garden. Her clothes are all torn.''
 
"I'll go get first aid, where is it?" Luhan didn't want to waste anymore time.
 
"It could be in one of the kitchen's cabinets or else in the laundry room," she turned to me when Luhan dashed in the kitchen, "Quick, I'll lead you to her."
 
Please let her be okay. I prayed silently. My heart was pounding hard against my chest.
 
I followed her out the front door without thinking twice. We ran in the rain, heading towards the shed. 
 
Why are we going here? She said front garden.
 
''I need to get something in here first,'' she explained.
 
She opened the door and led me inside. My eyes search around until I found Jessica lying on the floor, unconcious. She had a bruise on her left cheek and her face was pale. My heart squeezed at the sight of her. Is she still breathing? 
 
It was then I spotted was covered with tape and her arms were tied behind her with a rope.
 
I gasped as my hands flew to my mouth to cover them as I realised what happened to her and what was about to happne next.
 
I heard the door locked behind me and Jiyoon began chuckling.
 
I turned around slowly to find a gun pointing right at my face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CHANYEOL'S PERSPECTIVE:
 
 
Dear Diary,
Daddy came home yesterday so I'm stuck in my room again. Mommy locked the door and told me not to make any noise so daddy won't know I'm here. I can't even walk around my room because the floor creaks all the time. Mommy said if he find out I'm here I will never see daddy again. So here I am sitting on my bed nothing to do except to wait until he's gone. Ohh, I here someone coming up the stairs. I have to go. Bye.
 
 
I flicked to another page to read another one of her accounts. 
 
 
Dear Diary,
I feel very happy today. I asked mommy when will I be able to see daddy and she said soon enough when he comes back.She would usually say that I should be patient and wait for the right time. I have been waiting for this to happen since it will be my first time seeing him. I bet he is very handsome like what mommy has said. I'm tired of hiding in my room whenever he comes home because mommy said not to show myself to him because she wanted to surprise him. All I can hear from my room is his voice and his laugh. I can't wait to spend time with him and we can all play games together as a family.
 
I put down the notebook as I let the words sink into my brain. I've been hiding in the bathroom for a while now after the frightful experience I was in when I was in Sulli's room. I don't know if Jiyoon wrote what I saw on the whiteboard to scare us off or if it is really Sulli's ghost trying to communicate with us. Either way this is not just a simple case where I can forget and leave all this mess especially when Jessica's disappearance can link to this.
 
Why was JiYoon hiding Sulli from her husband?
 
I took a deep breath to calm myself, trying to think of a way to solve this. I need to show the notebook to the rest when they get back. I leaned back to rest my back against the wall as I closed my eyes. 
 
This is one crazy mess we got involved in. 
 
I need to get my phone and get back to Yoona and Luhan to show this when I heard Jiyoon's voice downstairs.
 
''Where's Chanyeol?''
 
I pressed my ears against the door.
 
"We're looking for him," Yoona replied.
 
"There's no time for this. Yoona, I need you to come with me, I think I found Jessica! Luhan, go find the first aid kit, we might need it."
 
Wait, did I hear that right? Jessica's found! 
 
"Quick, I'll lead you to her." I heard Jiyoon say.
 
I got up quickly and hid the notebook inside my jacket. I can't let Jiyoon see me with this. I hurriedly opened the door and ran down the stairs. Jiyoon, Yoona and Luhan were already gone. 
 
Damn it! Where did they go? 
 
I ran to the kitchen to see Luhan opening and closing the cabinets, trying to look for something.
 
''Where were you? Quick, help me find the first aid kit. Jiyoon found Jessica,'' his voice was quick as he continued rummaging through the cabinets.
 
''Where did she find her?'' I asked as I started helping him.
 
''Front garden. Her clothes were torn.''
 
''What happened to her?'' I hoped Kris won't come back yet. He can't see his girlfriend in a state like that.
 
''I don't know. Let's just hope she's okay and not badly injured,'' Luhan shook his head, probably trying to shake away the thoughts of Jessica being hurt.
 
We finally found the kit and bolted out the front door heading towards the garden.
 
There was no one there.
 
''Where are they?'' I squinted as rainwater was seeping in my eyes.
 
''I don't know, she said front garden,'' he panted looking around.
 
We ran towards the back garden and searched everywhere. Nothing.
 
''Where the hell are they?'' both Luhan and I were soaked from the rain.
 
We ran back to the front garden when the notebook slipped under my jacket.
 
''Yoona! Jessica! Jiyoon! where are you?'' Luhan shouted.
 
I was about to bend down to retrieve the notebook when I stopped and looked at the page opened infront of me. I realised the picture drawn on the page. It was the shed on the other side of the house.
 
I picked it up and saw there was something written under it.
 
 
HURRY
 
 
''Hyung, I know where they are.''
 
I wasted no time and bolted towards the other side of the house. Luhan followed after me.
 
Yoona's in trouble.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm back :D School's done and I have 3 months of summer ^^ How's everyone? I was suppose to be back last week but I was too busy caught up with EXO's comeback. I've been literally watching every single video from them, be it the mv, live performances, variety shows and fancams of them in fansigning events and in the airports. 
 
The picture down there is exactly what I looked like when I first saw the mv. 
 
 
 
Till next update! ^^  ~awoooo ah saranghaeyo~