Love, Friendship, Honesty

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VKsQjPT3WU

 

Woohyun opened the door revealing the smiley face of your mother.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Woohyun bowed. "Umma." you smiled behind her and she entered

the house. "How are you Woohyun?" she patted his shoulder.

 

"I'm fine Mrs. Lee. How about you?" Woohyun smiled. "Fine." she said and sat down 

the sofa. "Your parents?" she asked Woohyun. "Uhm...they were busy with work, so they

apologize for not coming." Woohyun answered. You bit your lip at those lies. *Please understand, Umma*

 

You glanced at the floor and noticed a picture frame coming out under the sofa. It was Infinite's

group picture. With your feet, you gently pushed it back. "You Jieun, are you having fun with 

Woohyun?" Mrs Lee asked. You immediately lifted your head. "Yeah umma." you gave her a tiny smile. 

 

"Mrs Lee should we get ready for the dinner?" Woohyun suggested. "Sure." she nodded.

"Ok then just sit in the table and we'll bring the food." you said. "Arasso." she smiled and sat down.

You two rushed in the kitchen. 

 

"What's happening?" Sunggyu asked curious. Infinite's hiding spot was the kitchen. 

"We're going to serve the food now." you responded and Woohyun started placing the

food in the plates and bowls. "Just keep quiet oh?" you put your finger near your lips. 

Infinite nodded and imaginary zipped their mouth. 

 

~~~

 

"How's the food Umma? Me and Woohyun fixed it." you told. "It's really good." Mrs Lee

nodded. "But I doubt you cooked with Woohyun, Jieun, you're terrible in cooking." Mrs Lee

laughed. You pouted while Woohyun chuckled. You shook your head and ate your rice.

 

"If ever Woohyun and you get married, Woohyun would have been great husband." 

Mrs Lee said causing you to choke your food. *Married?!* "Hey careful." Woohyun handed

you a glass of water. "Thanks." "Umma you're going too far." you chuckled. 

 

"Yeah I think so." Mrs Lee chuckled. You looked at Woohyun and shrugged. Woohyun smiled

and continued his food. *It would be so great if Jieun and I get married.* he thought. 

Soon the dinner, finished and you three sat on the sofa chatting about things. 

 

~~~

 

"When is Jieun's mom leavingI'm feeling hot in here." Sungjong fan himself.

"Let me open the window." Sungyeol stood up and accidentally hit the plastic cup 

behind him causing sound. Sungyeol covered his mouth and Infinite quietly panicked. 

 

"What was that?" Mrs Lee looked at the closed door of the kitchen. "Oh it's nothing." 

you shook your head. "So what you were telling about me?" you changed the topic. 

Mrs Lee eyed the door. "Yeah so...you were so little when you and Woohyun played together." 

 

"Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu whispered. Sungyeol sat down rubbing his neck. "Sorry." 

he innocently smiled. L shook his head. "Pabo." he whispered. "Hey guys." Dongwoo

whispered with a troubled look. "What?" Hoya asked. "I kinda want to pee..." Dongwoo announced.

 

L facepalmed himself. "Oh god." Sunggyu whispered. "I wanna pee!!" Dongwoo insisted. 

"But Jieun's mom will find us!" Sungyeol said. "I can't hold it!!" Dongwoo stood up and headed

to the door. "Be careful!" Sungjong warned. 

 

Dongwoo slowly slowly and quietly opened the door hoping Mrs Lee don't notice him. 

Good thing that Mrs Lee was facing backwards while you and Woohyun infront of her. 

Your eyes rounded at the sight of Dongwoo. Mrs Lee noticed you and was about to turn back

but Woohyun spoke. "But!" Woohyun shouted and she faced him. 

 

"But!How's your company now?" Woohyun asked. You softly sighed in relief. 

Dongwoo run and then his feet hit on the chair causing him to fell down. Mrs Lee turned

her head. *OH NO.* you gasped. 

 

Infinite panicked when they heard the sound. "Did he get caught?!" Sungyeol bit his lip worried.

 

"Who are you?" Mrs Lee pinched her eyebrows. You nervously bit your thumb. 

"Wait...aren't you from those guys before with Jieun?" Mrs Lee remembered. 

"What's happening in here?!" Mrs Lee shouted.

 

"We're caught." L announced lowering his head. "We should go out and explain ourself." he

said. Infinite nodded. "Be strong guys." he said and all stood up exiting from the kitchen.

 

"I'm right!" Mrs Lee looked at the rest of Infinite. Dongwoo run to the toilet.

"What's happening here?!" she repeated. Woohyun came near Mrs Lee. "Mrs Lee 

I will explain-" Woohyun stopped when he recieved a slap from her. 

 

Your eyes rounded. "Umma!" you shouted and moved towards Woohyun. 

"You've been lying to me. I can't believe it Jieun." Mrs Lee shook her head. 

"I told you to avoid them and you didn't. Instead you got a lot more closer to them 

and even stay to their house!" she shouted. 

 

You lowered your head tears forming into your eyes. "That's why this house was familiar to me." 

Mrs Lee continued not believing what her daughter has done. "Why are you with them 

Woohyun? Where are your parents?" Mrs Lee shook her head. 

 

Woohyun couldn't form words. L came infront of your mom. "Umma I will explain."

you cried. "Explain then! Why did you lie to me? Why are you with them?!" she shouted. 

"They didn't do anything wrong." you bit your lip. "I just couldn't avoid them Umma.

They're just so important to me. They thought me how to be free, how to live life." 

 

"They thought me so many things. They made laugh so much and cheered me up a lot of times.

They are friends that are honest to me. They're friends I never had." you said crying.

 

Infinite was so touched. They just wanted to do something. They felt the same way you felt 

for them. Love, Frienship, Honesty. 

 

"They even saved my life. If they weren't there, I wouldn't have been here. I love them." 

you lowered your head ending your explanation there.

 

Mrs Lee remained silent. She grabbed your head, dragging you out. "Umma. You're hurting

me." you whined. Infinite couldn't do anything. It was your mom right there. They're just friends.

 

Mrs Lee dragged you in the car and drove off. Infinite sighed. L sighed and covered his face. 

Woohyun sat down lowering his head. *We're sorry.* they thought. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------