A Twist Of Fate

I'm Sorry But I'm Tired

She's Gone - ZE:A 5

 

“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” 
― Taylor Swift

 

It's 2013.

A new year.

A new beginning.

A twist of fate.

 

It was the start of a new year - a new beginning, Anna was walking along the pavements, trees aligned, leaves rustling due to wind blowing. Anna's wavy hair flailed, defining her features that of a true natural beauty, along with her shirt. Anna's ear hear nothing of her surrounding but the sounds of classical music emitting from the headset. Her hand was full carrying her books and files of her sketches.

Just as the music ended, right on time, the school bell rung, bringing Anna to a screech. Anna started to sprint to the class. Just as she was a class near to her classroom, she bumped onto someone. Her files dropped along with her sketch books as sketches flailed away, flown elsewhere. "Sorry." Anna and the stranger said. Anna and the stranger quickly bent down and started picking up the books and sketches.

As the stranger picked up her sketches, he was slowly captivated by her sketches, mesmerized by the beauty of the sketches. It amazed him. As the two finished picking everything up, the stranger wanted to see who the creators of such beautiful sketches but couldn't see her face as it was covered by her bangs. Again, Anna apologize of bumping onto him which the stranger happily replied, "No. It's okay." Just as she lifted her head up and started to scurried off to her class, time stopped for the stranger. His numbed heart now reeched, enloped in both pain and happines.

When Anna's figure had disappered as she enters her room, the stranger's eyes hadn't left where her figure vanished. Moments after, he breathed out. As if god has taken his beathe away, but no. It was a goddess, and this goddess is Anna. The stranger gulped a lump before he shakingly said, "Finally, I have found you...

... Anna."