The Effect

THE EFFECT OF ALIEN'S

He walks out from his spaceship with unreadable expression. Looks around while sighing. With heavy steps he walks into a big mansion in front of him.

“Chanyeol hyung is BACK!” yells Sehun when Chanyeol opens the door.

A tanned boy walks downstairs, “ya! Stupid Derp, where have you been?”

“Watch your mouth, Kai,” warns Suho to the tanned boy named Kai. Suho turns his head to Chanyeol’s direction, “So?”

“Earth,” said Chanyeol nervously. Suho send him his death glare, “How many times i’ve told you not to go to earth!? What if the human caught you?”

Chanyeol looks down, “mian.”

“Suho hyung, please don’t get mad at Chanyeol hyung~” Sehun pleads. Suho soften a bit, “arasso, just don’t do it again, kay Chan?”

Chanyeol bite his lip, “actually i have to tell you something.”

“Just talk, hyung” Kai stuck his tongue out , mocking Chanyeol. “It’s serious! Let’s have a meeting right now!” Chanyeol ruffles his own hair angrily.

Suho sighs, he looks at Sehun and Kai. “Call the others. Meet us in the meeting room.”

 

------------------------------------

At the meeting room

 

 

“So?” Baekhyun raise his eyebrow. The whole EXO-K’s member already gather in that room.

“I-i...”

“Just spill it, Chan” said Suho.

“Ihadawithahumangirl,” Chanyeol say it really fast.

D.O looks at him with annoys, “Say it slowly, you stupid!” Chanyeol sighs, “I. Say. I. Had. A. . With. A. Human. Girl.

Kai scoff, “So what? You want to tell us how fun having with human girl, huh? Pfft!”

“IT’S NOT LIKE THAT, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!” Chanyeol yells at Kai. “I’m afraid that she will pregnant...”

“She will pregnant. NO. SHE’S ALREADY PREGNANT RIGHT NOW!” Suho sighs loudly and rubs his temple.

“What do you mean, hyung?” being the maknae, Sehun is really clueless.

“It’s about our effect. The effect of Alien’s ,” D.O mutters silently. “Our . Alien’s . Can make a girl pregnant within a minute.” Explains Baekhyun.
     
“What if the girl is infertile?” ask Kai. “No matter what. Even she’s infertile... she’ll be pregnant because the alien’s ,” Baekhyun sighs.

“So, what we’re going to do?” Sehun mumbles.

“Take the responsibility, of course.” The leader, Suho eyed Chanyeol. “YOU. GO TO EARTH. AND MARRY HER.”

“Ne...” mutters Chanyeol silently.

Baekhyun lean closer to Chanyeol, “By the way, who’s she ?”

Chanyeol blush a bit, “She’s..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You."
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BWAHAHA!! OTL. Thanks for reading~

Ugh! that y guy...

 

*throw kiss*

 

-Kiyo-