Dinner Time

Friends. Just friends.

Finally we had made it back, Joon was busy doing who knows what so I decided to go lie down until dinner. Thank god for lifts, I'm so not bothered to walk up stairs. I got in the lift and it took me up to the top floor where our room was, and to my surprise Joon was already there. HOW?... BUT.. I... WHAT...There's only one explanation. Lee Joon is a ninja.

"Do you like it?"

"Like what?''

"Look at what I'm wearing!"

I didn't even  other to look at what he was wearing when I walked in, I was so amazed at how he had gotten in.. I looked down and..

''It's nice, neh?''

My jaw dropped. Words cannot explain the things that were running through my mind. He was wearing an apron. That's it. Nothing but an apron. A bright red apron that only went down to his mid thigh and left his back completely bare beside the small strings tieing it up. I swear he's gonna kill me.

"You can stop staring now, I know.. I'm amazing.''

Yepp. I think I'm gay. Screw you Joon. Why are you doing this? I'm supposed to like girls!

"Ahh you look so good Joon."

. Did I really just say that? Joon is my friend. Friend who thinks I'm straight. Luckily he didn't take it the wrong way and just beamed happily. Hehehe. I made him smile. I'm the man.

''Thanks Jinki, oh and by the way, I'm making chicken.''

OOH CHICKEN YAAAAYYYY !! Tonight is perfect. Couldn't be better.

Soon after it was ready and he was feeding me. Hmm. Now I'm starting to think he's gay and he's doing all of this on purpose to try and get in my pants. I knew it. I'm just an innocent creature in this eted world.